great onscreen chemistry

Guest Ujin

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gj_fil

lol! i just thought the last picture i had posted was Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won but then i finally realized that the girl was Tang Wei! haha!

Guest JaneElliot

I'd have to say Han Hyo Joo and Lee Seung Gi in Shining Inheritance. The two of them alone carried that show on their shoulders, and it really only reached such heights of popularity because of their chemistry. Well that, and a really addictive narrative.

Guest PancakeMuffins91

Kim So-Eun and Kim Bum; really great chemistry between these two, they were one of the reasons for why I found BOF tolerable.

0r

Moon Geun-Young and the guy who played Ki-Hoon's older brother, they weren't really love interests and he had a very minor role but whenever they

had a scene; there was FLAMING chemistry.

And they weren't in dramas together but I though Jang Geun Suk and Kim So Eun had pretty good chemistry in their Maxim Coffee cf and Jung Il-Woo and Kim So Eun were surprisingly cute together in their photos for JIFF.

Guest teaflytime

Best on-screen and also off-screen (in my humble opinion) chemistry that I would like to see again is....

Definitely Lee Min-Ho and Gu Hye-Sun!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

If I may add,

I'm also dying to see the chemistry between Kim Jong Kook & Yoon Eun Hye in ANY VARIETY SHOW!!

and also the pairs who did not end up together in their earlier dramas.....I would love to see both of them in another movie and drama again and they are....

Won-Bin and Song Hye-Kyo (at least in a new movie... please please please!)

Song Ji-Hyo and Joo Ji-Hoon :P

Guest MinAe920

Jo Hyun Jae and Soo Ae (LOVE them in Love Letter!! they looked like a cute, pure and innocent couple! hope to see them as lover again in another drama!)

Kim Nam Gil and Lee Yo Won -Queen Seon Deok (but i hope they will be in a more lighter drama with some cute couple bickering^^)

Ji Sung and Eugene - Save your last dance for me ( All time favorite!!)

Guest del32

Since Im obsessed with Lie To me, I must say that Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun hye. Those two are so convincing playing lovers that sometimes I wonder if they're even acting

Guest Chachi

tumblr_lmuxqdqax91qf7zhzo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1308435377&Signature=0jGRe1bdVMUUo9azG331K5afKS0%3D

tumblr_lefpaiwG1l1qf7zhzo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1308435390&Signature=%2BhH6j1tEzQ1Pqw0h3AtDZrIOqrI%3D

664c1f17b0f17a6121a4e9dc.jpg

f_19689805.jpg

Has he ever held a woman's hand in front of the press?? NO. Look at those looks they give each other. :D

I love them together in Heading to the Ground. Their spark couldn't be matched by the lead actress unfortunately. I love Lee Yoon Ji & Yunho together. They really are cute.

Guest Shuling

Lee Jung Jin and Soo Ae in 9 Ends 2 Outs

Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae in My Girl

Park Shi Hoo and Kim So Yeon in Prosecutor Princess

Guest saewol

Hyun Bin & Sung Yuri.

i absolutely til death love SNOW QUEEN.

its just speechless..

it made me cry every single time i rewatch the drama. every time.

Guest vesica

I'd have to say Han Hyo Joo and Lee Seung Gi in Shining Inheritance. The two of them alone carried that show on their shoulders, and it really only reached such heights of popularity because of their chemistry. Well that, and a really addictive narrative.

yeah...cozz it ....wht a great chemistry that i've seen :wub: onscreen till right now i'm so fallin in love with them both...i've seen a lot in common and the only one couplee that i most wishing in real :lol:

Great Onscreen chemistry:

Jang Dong Gun and Chae Rim on All About Eve

Hyun Bin and Hajiwon

Song Hye Kyo and Bi

Yoochun and Park Minyoung

Kang Jihwan with Sung Yuri, Kang Jihwan with EunHye hehe

there are a lot really but for now I am spazzing over this couple

Lee Minho and Park Minyoung

tumblr_lnbmp2ksan1qkvbmso1_400.gif

Guest hay_lin14

for me, after watching korean drama's for so many years, this are my lists for great onscreen chemistry:

1. Rain and Song Hye-Gyo - love their characters in Full House, they have this chemistry that can't be denied and can't be seen by public eye.

2. Lee Seung-Gi and Han Hyo-Joo - i watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho but Seung-Gi is more compatible with Hyo-Joo in Shining Inheritance, i definitely want to see them again in another series.

3. Kang Ji-Hwan and Sung Yu-ri - Hong Gil-Dong may be not my fave drama, but their tandem in this drama is so funny, i love them both, esp. when the girl always said I LOVE YOU to the guy but she didn't know the meaning because it's english. hehehe.:)

4. Lee Byung-Hun and Kim Tae-Hee - i like them in Iris, their love story move me so much, i thought after Iris, they will be an item, but their was a rumor that they did. but it was only a rumor. sigh*

There are a lot but i can't remember because it is too many, but for the moment i'm rooting for this couple. 

Park Min-Young And Micky Yoochun

Archived