♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@pieracapozucca
then you will be happy in the next eps cause Tal Tal will be in the game now :)
yeah maybe that would be the best thing that will make us happy in the next sad eps to come :)
I think all the EK thread will be happy too :)) it's Tal Tal :x
who wouldn't ship him :))

@Xue Zhu Yu
thanks for the pic Dear :)

Guest ehmryl928

She would ride a white horse?? ahhhhh... "His Majesty-that namja" was riding a white one.. anyways.. have you guys heard her calling jjm "oppa" ?? thanksss...

Korean actress Ha Ji Won, to release 'queen's beauty pack'by Sunghee Park
27571.jpg

Collaborating with actress Ha Ji Won, life style creator magazine 'The Celebrity' presented the 'Queens Beauty Pack,' which consists of 'Green Clay Scrub' and 'Queen's balm.'

The Collaboration began with Ha Ji Won's suggestion about her 'Healing' item. The release of 'Green Scrub' and 'Queen's Balm' decorated the cover of 'The Celebrity January edition.'

Ha Ji Won revealed, "I often suffered from skin allergy that happens because of stress and busy schedule. I continuously got the dermatology treatment to get over this allergy, but I didn't see any improvements. So I asked for a help to Aroma Therapist Jun Yoo Gyung."

Use of Aroma therapy was very successful. Ha ji Won, who experienced the skin calming and blood circulation effects, suggested Jun Yoo Gyung to make the aroma in to the cosmetic. And this made Ha Ji Won to actively participate the production process of 'Queens Beauty Pack.' With the natural ingredient cosmetic brand 'Chic and Chick,' Ha Ji Won participate from ingredients selections to production development.

'Green Clay Scrub' is made of green clay, which helps the elimination of toxin that it is effective at getting rid of dead skins and pain control. Moreover, the product can be used to sensitive skins.

Other than the scrub, 'The Celebrity' presented 3 kinds multi balm 'Queens Balm.' 'Queen's Balm' is specified into three fragrances, including 'Lavender&Teatree, Peppermint&Lemon, Mandarin&Geranium, that it could be used based on skin condition and purpose.

Furthermore, it is even more effective since you can use it more effectively by following the tips from Ha Ji Won through The Celebrity's official homepage.

Meanwhile, Ha Ji Won and The Celebrity's collaboration 'Green Clay Scrub' and 'Queen's Balms' can be ordered from official homepage of life creator magazine 'The Celebrity.'

http://www.divaasia.com/article/27571

I found this while googling
the scene that made her feel like dying was when she knew she was pregnant in the drama
I can imagine since these type of feelings are very hard to portray specially in a character like SN's case
her feelings here would have been very complicated with a lot of emotions .... not just oh wow I'm pregnant hooray!!!

I don't think this was posted before but if it was tell me and I will remove it :)

Ha Ji Won of ‘Queen, Ki’ “I was almost dying”

An actress Ha Ji Won said she was so hard to take a shoot of pregnancy and delivery. She took part in Interview as Ilsan MBC Dream Center on 20 and talked about behind story. She said “The scene that Ki Seung Nyang realized that she is pregnant was the hardest. I was almost dying because of it. I was so sensitive because it was very hard and complicated emotion to express. I was so worried about it. Fortunately many people complimented that scene.” ‘Queen, Ki’ started its ACT 2.

source: http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=8379

@cunn
it's for the concubines body :)) like in spas or beauty centers .....for beauty purposes
and as a concubine she has to have a perfect skin and body too ;)
it is tough cause she has to be perfect from head to toe
and learn certain things and skills
I'm excited to see how will SN empress them :)

ha ji won is active today on her instagram and facebook :)
good :) then she is taking some time off EK to do personal fun stuff :)
 thanks @piracapozucca and @Xue Zhu Yu for the pics
from all her new looks which are stunning , I love her look the most in the huntresses I must say
so cute and very feminine too, very cute girly warrior :)

tieuyeunu said: h2og said: Here's a blog about the movie "The Huntresses"... It's in Korean but the movie received positive recommendation!  If your computer can translate it to English or your language of preference, you should be able to read the review - LINK
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlebgLIzdwoxeeMikTJ3ximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzwOKJI7f07L1N8AaN7vW

@piracapozucca
LOL at ha ji won's expression like ooooops!!!
and Ga in is like awwwww!!
I'm glad she has free time to post these on her FB and stuff
and if she had a day off then that would be much better cause she would rest and come to the premiere fresh and well rested :)

okays omo 30 minutes for EK!!! yikes :-SS
but today's ep will be exciting...the new beginning for SN

Though that man can't attend on thursday, I'm still smiling because of this :P the beauty I look forward for on thursday :D
d762347a827d11e3935f12621337951f_6.jpg
HJW is so pretty with all pictures she posted recently on her Instagram and FB... I'm falling in love again LOL  :x :x :x She seems so blooming in here... have you recharge Jiwonnie? :\">

@ferlycious yeah.. why does she keeps on checking her phone? :)) how did you know that That Man wouldn't be on the premier? 
and she has a yellow case for iPhone! kekeke just saying lol.. what's her favorite color? is it yellow too because she's really sunny and bright! :)
those pics were really yeupuda!! to think she's busy filming and travelling back and forth from China to Korea but she still looks fresh as ever!I'd love to buy the Queen's balm! ^^ send it over to my country pleasee.. ekekekeglad that she's updating her FB and IG as well, only proves that she makes time for her fans too.. see what she is doing and not to worry because she is having fun! :))
oh Ha Ji Won unnie.. fighting always!!^^