♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@pieracapozucca
I love the first gif when she is shaking her shoulders a bit :) so adorable :)

wow HJW is doing a belly dancing scene, can't wait  :x
this women can do everything not just action but also belly dancing :)
this is coming from a person who can't dance at all :)) so to me that scene is a big wow =D> not to mention HJW's perfect figure and abs

EDIT: I smile and laugh with her in the video even though I have no clue what is being said LOL

@andra30
thank you for the video :) I wonder why she doesn't like it when people mention that song in interviews :))
she gets embarrassed when they do
but what surprised me is some members in youtube in another video for this song
were saying that it's obvious that she can't dance
ummmmmmm okay, whatever :)) she dances really well
and not only here but in some of her movies and dramas she also danced
really hot and charming :) no wonder why she is the ideal type for so so many in the show business  :))

and I love her voice so much...it's so feminine and pleasant to the ears when she sings
I love the duelist song and this one too

I think HJW dance quite well, she has very nice and feminine movements and what a beautiful body =P~  also at singing she is not bad, just her voice is not very powerful, but i think if she trains in singing she can actually sing quite well, i love her voice.
@larabn me too can't dance  :)) but i like watching people dance, i wish i could dance just i little bit.

@pieracapozucca
yeah it's still weak and needs training but it's nice to the ears...I listen to it peacefully unlike another actress that I like but as a fan I would really love to send her an advice from a fan not to try singing again cause it's like a baby crying rather than singing :)) I can listen to HJW's voice all day without the feeling that I need to wear ear plugs :)) her voice is so soft and feminine

and LOL, I'm the person who watches people dance at parties and wish I can dance too :)) specially if it's HJW  who is dancing :x
well I can sing well and in parties but not dance hehe I'm the singer not the dancer :))  so for me HJW dances great :x

Guest charming88

Hi Everyone! I'm new here. I've been silently lurking here and in the Empress Ki thread for quite a while now. I finally decided to join here so that i can express my admiration for my absolute favorite actress HA JI WON and hopefully can interact with other people who feels the same way towards her. I began to like her after watching SG. I was so amazed and impressed by her and It's absolutely impossible not to like her. I've seen all of her past work and I'm currently watching Empress Ki. Ha Ji Won is an amazing actress! I adore her so much. BTW Will her new movie be shown in other countries?

"HJW got a lot of small scars on her hand but she didn't even realize it bcos too serious with acting..Staff were very worried:"
She made everyone to stand up and having goosebump when saw her acting"

Thanks to LadyKate twitter
I'm so proud of her and worried.imageimage