♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@ferlycious how come they're doing CPR without opening their mouths? And why is Taehwan naked? wahaha lurking the empress ki forum now. waaaah! i cannot wait to see this scene.. it really look soooo gooodd! good job Paeha! wahaha 
P.S I am not either shipper of WY and SY or TH and SY.. I just think this scene is awesome looking! lol and waay hotter than the overnight scene lol

the96butterfly said: Oh yeah sure..it's just weird that they are not opening mouth to give passage for air. LOL, Taehwan is really a romantic kinda guy. *squeels*
@ferlycious i know right? if only i can be a paparazzi or HJW stalker for me to know! hahah but i just leave it hanging too so I can have something to look forward too. I will watch the video teaser on my meal break, and I am working right now but I am fidgeting already! lol

Hi everyone, so people who go to EK thread already know me
I was a long time silent lurker here even before EK thread because of course I love HJW that was the main reason to watch EK lol
and I can't wait for her new movie it's on jan 28 right?
but I was really shy to just post and barge in here :)
I see you guys having a good time here and that's really great I'm happy to see members who are usually silent in EK thread active in here :)
so this is where you all hang out ;)
anyway I'm glad to see you all here and having fun :) and as for myself I'm always here but a silent lurker :D
and this is the first time I post in HJW thread :)
I wanted to ask you guys if anybody can help me with a link to school 2 for HJW with eng subs
the one I saw was on youku and youtube but no subs and my korean is limited to hello and sorry lol
so didn't understand a thing, and this is the only HJW drama I haven't watched so I really would love to watch it
thanks in advance :)

@laraban Hi, glad to see you here. Sadly there is not School 2 translated in english.
@the96butterfly @ferlycious @andra30 me too i ship her with almost all her costars, she has great chemistry with everybody, but i still hope for HJW and that man, they have a super chemistry i think they are the perfect match. I wonder if we will ever hear someday that she is in a relationship or that she is getting married, hope it will happen, but hope that it won't interfere with her work.

@larabn :) it would be fun if we have a lot people here, im glad you took time to post something here. Empress Ki thread is really  fun too! the people are crayy but i have to admit I cannot catch up that is why I am more into this thread. I hope you get to find the videos for School 2 though, and please share it to us as well if you have the eng subs. kekeke ^^~! 
@pieracapozucca i get shivers when i read "That Man" *starts singing* on your post. hahah I realize how it would be awkward though if HJW got to kiss the BFFs That Man and JJM! keke nevertheless, i know they support each other lol