♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@ferlycious if we want to bring stuff about HJW and "the man-that-should-not-be-named" it will take forever 

:)

)

I think that in the first page there is a link about them

Are you a fan of harry potter pie? I like the man should not be name thingy hahaha..i'm not comfortable too mentioning him here maybe because I feel something for him LOL hahaha

@andra30 i think our jiwonnie loves having pets, we all know that she's a very lovable person :D

@ferlycious yes i'm a fan of harry potter  :D  It's better to not name "the-man-that-should-not-be-named" here.
Speaking about Ha Ji Won love life, in her last interview, around minute 04:40
Jiwon ask:"Can The Huntresses will be a Big Hit?" Turn page the book..it's written "Clearly" "I should have asked about Love Luck" ROTFL XD
KBShttp://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjYwMzQzNjAw.html

She really wants to be in a relationship lol   :))

Oh really I'm a big fan too of HP, did it happen that you ship some characters of HP? Because I do :D

And another REALLY she's interested now to be in relationship? Because before it seems that she's not thinking about it. Hehehe I'm happy for our Jiwonnie of considering to wonder about love or having relationship because we all know that she's not getting any younger in terms of age, and not with the looks LOL hehe.. how about you pie? What's your say to that? Hehehe

@ferlycious In HP i used to ship the couple that didn't end up together   ~X(
I agree that it's time for HJW to think about relationships, but i don't want her to neglect her job, hope she can have a great love life and a great work life. I think she is the kind of person that needs love and wants love and deserve to be loved, so i wish her good luck to find the right man.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"Showbiz Korea Movie "The Huntresses" 영화 "조선미녀삼총사"

Guest novminer

@pieracapozucca and @ferlycious why? what's the matter with the "the-man-that-should-not-be-named"'s stuffs to bring it up here again? ...
and besides, we have already reminisced DAMO moments here...and what's the difference if we can talk it up again hehehe...i am one of those who are very glad to read of those stuffs..hehehe...except Harry Potter---because I haven't watched any sequels of HP since then...obviously, not a fan..
Damo--whew it's really outstanding movie..commendable acting...great actors...believe me Damo made me zombie lol...I did not sleep til I haven't finished all episodes in one day....
The Huntresses...we waited this for almost 1 year....

Guest superdidi

i love Damo so much but i won't watch it again.like ever.it just to painful to watch such a sad ending 
:((

btw just out of curiosity, as a fan of HJW unnie, have one of you ever seen/read a statement from unnie that she admiring any of her co- actor?(other than Joo Sang Wook.i've read somewhere last year unnie confessed that she found JSW very attractive)

She usually says when she was in character she loved each one of them but the moment they take the uniform off she loses all feelings.

I just sat through Damo again, I make it a point to watch Damo every year, that and What Happens in Bali. it was the drama that started me on my Korean binge. Though I like Ha Ji Won from School 2 first but it was an ok drama and it was subbed so I didn't understand it a lot. I only watched it because my best friend is Korean.

@novminer maybe because of some bashing that hjw experienced here before, and I think u already know the reason ... so probably that's why we're quite hesitant just to stay away from some argument. But dont get me wrong, I love THAT MAN :D

@superdidi I didn't hear any, its always a friendly compliment.

@tieuyeunu hello dear, you're right she even said that when she acts she truly care,love, or admire her partner and even being carried away by her feelings towards her partner.. but when its done..everythings back to normal so that's how professional she is, that's why we dont have any idea about

when she showed her true feelings not as an actress but as herself :D

@suchadiva42 hello... I think we can expect more movies of her this year :)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"140112 message greeting from Ha Ji Won to 1023 Japan

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"140112 Museeneuf 10th years Anniversary message greetings

Reminisce back Ha Ji Won old days..she a bit chubby back then but still cute. Gosh she never ageing at all.  :x
Ha Ji Won in School 2 JHJWSCHOOL_zps1915d834.jpg
lol does she want to burn her foreheadschool10_zps669cd1b2.png
death stare..SCHOOL1_zpsd33c2727.png
Typical bully style..give dirty look + cross arms
Ha Ji Won in Adult Don't Know adultdontknow1_zps74d24555.png

adultdontknow3_zps2bafba5d.png
She looks pale but still cute.. ;)
Credit to the owner