♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

A glimpse of Ha Ji Won's voice singing Waiting by Younha during her Japan 3rd Fanmeeting 

Look at the meaning of the lyrics of the song :P sounds like a one sided love :D hhhhmmmmm...

I'm saving it for you and can't give it to anyone else
For me, it's only you, if not you
I'm more comfortable alone, so like yesterday, here,
The one waiting and waiting is me

• Like 3

Guest Yammylicious

@ferlycious There's a strange feeling within me that she dedicated that song to someone really special.  Every words has a deep meaning to it. I wonder who's that lucky guy??????????? She fell in love and i feel it.:heart:

I do hope that my vibes were positive. As what the song says, "WAITING"...................................;););)

Then we'll be waiting BOSS HA!:heart:

Fighting!!!!!!!;)

7 hours ago, Yammylicious said:

he There's a strange feeling witn me that she dedicated that song to someone really special.  Every words has a deep meaning to it. I wonder who's that lucky guy??????????? She fell in love and i feel it.:heart:

I do hope that my vibes were positive. As what the song says, "WAITING"...................................;););)

Then we'll be waiting BOSS HA!:heart:

Fighting!!!!!!!;)

I feel it soo...I think she personally chose that song and if she chose it with special feelings on it, then that song is somehow deep :D

If it somehow related to her real feelings... well that kind of love is not easy! Hahaha :P

• Like 3

Guest Yammylicious
1 hour ago, ferlycious said:

I feel it soo...I think she personally chose that song and if she chose it with special feelings on it, then that song is somehow deep :D

If it somehow related to her real feelings... well that kind of love is not easy! Hahaha :P

You bet chingu, I am imagining when she's singing that "WAITING" song on her 3rd FM in Japan. It must be a heartfelt feelings within.:vicx:

I'm curious with that so-called ONE SIDED LOVE?:heart:

Jiwonni update her IG with a pic of her "little garden " ...nice job !  I have too a "green space" on my balcony , not lettuce but rosemary, parsley something like that :)

13285473_188935548173942_1522386716_n.jp

I wonder if we'll see her today ?? will she attend 'I don't know what event 'at Sinceon Arteon Theater ???

• Like 7

Great news ...Life risking romance has invited at Shanghai International Film Festival that will  take place in June 11-14  2016 and ....Ha Ji Won and Chan Bolin confirmed their participation at Open Ceremony  :o Really ???!!! So ...Finally ... this mysterious movie will be release ??? I can't wait !!! 

• Like 6

Yes !!! She is at  Sinceon Arteon Theater  for supporting her colleagues - actors from Haewadal Ent. They, Kim In Sik and Nam Dong Hyun act in musical  "The boys we first love" ...how kind from her :wub:  ...I love to have a boss as Jiwonni is !!

CkLn1wYUYAAbcM6.jpg

cute and pretty !!!

• Like 7

Hello! Annyeonghaseyo!

I haven't posted in a while but here I am again. Last year was a year to remember, it was when I realized that I'm a big fan of HJW.

I've watched her in Memories of Bali but it was not until Secret Garden that I totally got hooked about her.

I researched all her dramas and movies and I've watched most of it all. Empress Ki was the longest but it didn't bother me. I love SeungNyang <3

I've read about her upcoming movie with Chen Bolin. When will it be shown? I can't wait to see her again in movies. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, andra30 said:

Great news ...Life risking romance has invited at Shanghai International Film Festival that will  take place in June 11-14  2016 and ....Ha Ji Won and Chan Bolin confirmed their participation at Open Ceremony  :o Really ???!!! So ...Finally ... this mysterious movie will be release ??? I can't wait !!! 

I just checked for the film schedule of SIFF and found out that Life Risking Romance will be screened at 18.30 11/6.2016 in JOY HOUSE hall 4 in ShangHai

• Like 7

I am so happy that HJW is active today, attending musical and updating her IG :D plus the news that she'll attend the SIFF ceremony, another appearance of her to look forward too :) 

@MarrahJanine welcome to the forum chingu :D feel free to share your thoughts and updates!
Same here I saw her first in 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant but she totally hooked me in her Secret Garden portrayal til I searched her more and more then I discovered that what I really love about HJW is her personality and passion towards her work. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ferlycious said:

I am so happy that HJW is active today, attending musical and updating her IG :D plus the news that she'll attend the SIFF ceremony, another appearance of her to look forward too :) 

@MarrahJanine welcome to the forum chingu :D feel free to share your thoughts and updates!
Same here I saw her first in 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant but she totally hooked me in her Secret Garden portrayal til I searched her more and more then I discovered that what I really love about HJW is her personality and passion towards her work. 

Thank you for the warm welcome! :) She really is an amazing woman. I hope she gets to visit the Philippines so I can see her in person. <3

• Like 5