♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

576736614533776cdb83z.jpgHJW has worked so hard to build her image and it is a tragic to see that her team of stylists are quickly dismantling it. Everything was wrong with her look from the greasy side part, the cheap shoes and the dress that was not well tailored or reflect her personal style. I am her biggest fan but I will not let my bias cloud my judgement. Her image is being ruined and it makes me really sad. It also doesn't help that a lot fans still think she looks good. Fans should be enraged that her styling is now reduced to a series of bad fashion choices after the next. Image is everything in this industry and more fans should really voice their concerns for her styling and encourage her to drop her styling crew bc they might be her anti !! What happened this dsquered outfit?? That was the best fashion era for HJW, please bring this back!!!!!

Edited by trashoppaya

Guest dawnshine

Video clip of Korean Cinema Retrospective Night

BIFF Opening ceremony

12142448_951418291589505_439320289_n.jpg

Credit: bau_27

Edited by dawnshine

The red carpet dress wasn't what I expected from her but it has created huge responses from the media and netizens. Ha Ji Won's name was trending for more than 24 hours on naver and daum's real time search ranking since her appearance on the red carpet two days ago, and yesterday there were even times when her name was ranked no 1 on the real time search ranking. Since she was the hot topic of the day, the media reported a lot of her past news again including her excellent school results, fashion designer's interview about HJW's good figure, how she maintain her figure through exercises and healthy diet etc. Fashion critics, the media and netizens gave a lot of positive comments regarding her red carpet look. The Daily Sports chose HJW as the best dressed celebrity on the red carpet as opposed to Dispatch. Therefore, TV Maxim invited some experts including fashion magazine editor, fashion tv program editor, award winning stylist and red carpet journalist to judge whose comment is more reliable. http://maxim.wowtv.co.kr/cms/contents_view.php?contents_uid=6211 Based on the opinions of the experts, TV Maxim concluded that Ha Ji Won is the best dressed celebrity at this year's BIFF red carpet. Besides that, MBN also picked HJW as the best dressed celebrity on the red carpet. http://mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/vod/programView.mbn?bcastSeqNo=1106968

I personally like her look last night at the Korean Cinema Retrospective Night. She looked radiantly beautiful and elegant.

Edited by zoompi123
  • Like 7

мinnie ‏@cheshirecat1023  

To sum it up... 하지원, '이틀 연속 BIFF 드레스 여신' Ha Ji Won, '2 Consecutive Days #BIFF Dress Goddess'

Link: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015100223092977648&outlink=2&SVEC

She so knocked it out of the park IMHO! Way, way out ... Homerun! All-Star!!

Woohoo! Parfait. :wub:

I'm just happy to see her looking so good, happy and confident in her femininity. [Silly smile on my face as I type this.  Could be from the after effects of the shock I received hours ago] ;)  Honestly, I don't mind that kind of a shock every single day of the week ...

Happy National Foundation Day Weekend Everyone!

• Like 5

Ha Ji-won at BIFF 2015: The irreplaceable actress is striking in lace strapless dress

tumblr_nvlrv101Eq1tuu6bfo2_540.jpg
tumblr_nvlrv101Eq1tuu6bfo4_540.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won posed for reporters during photo time event at the Korean Movie Night of the 20th Busan International Film Festival, which took place in Park Hyatt Hotel in Woo-dong, Haewoondae-gu, Busan on October 2nd.

Ha Ji-won looked gorgeous in the slim fit strapless dress accessorized with black ribbon belt. Ha Ji-won revealed her collarbone and she stole the spotlight with her coexistent sexy and elegant look.

304 films in total including 94 films for World Premier, 27 films for International Premier from 75 countries will be presented during the 20th Busan International Film Festival.

Various programs including Ajudamdam event, Open talk and outdoor stage greetings will take place in Centum City, Haewoondae, and various theaters in Nampo-dong.

Source; Hancinema

• Like 10

Red Carpet Best Dressed Ranking Chosen by OBS

1) Ha Ji Won

2) Son Ye Jin

3) Joo Ji Hoon

----

YTN also chose Ha Ji Won as the best dressed celebrity on the red carpet.

-----

Here's the MBN news last night I mentioned in my previous post that picked Ha Ji Won as the best dressed celebrity on the red carpet.

----

It seems that Jiwonnie has returned to Seoul to continue the filming for 'Risking Life for Love' at Itaewon today.

Chun Jung Myung posted this message along with this picture on his IG.

촬영중에 모니터링 "목숨건 연애" 지원누나 빵 터짐!! 촬영장 분위기 아주 좋아요

Translation:

In the process of filming 'Risking Life for Love'. Ji Won noona laughed out loud when we were looking at the monitor to watch the playback. The filming atmosphere is very pleasant.

translated by zoompi123
source: https://instagram.com/p/8XTZElo_1U/?taken-by=jm_chun

Edited by zoompi123
  • Like 12

She looks stunning.What else can I say simply gorgeous in the plunging neckline black dress.Another one that I loved was during the Bluebell award- the plunging back in the red orange dress.I t's quite amazing how the dress gloved her body. OMG

• Like 6

11849221_931933793522394_646298122_n.jpg

#포춘캔들 #영화 #목숨건연애 #촬영 현장 #하지원 #천정명 #오정세 #송민규감독 #yukiekim 일본인관광객 역할 Yukie Kim 과 #출연 호호호 NG없이 ok 히히

The lady wearing a hat in this picture is the artist (Kang Sook) who drew the storyboard and script cover for 'Risking Life for Love'. She had a cameo role in the movie as a Japanese tourist and she wrote on her IG that she had no NG. The guy wearing specs is the film director Song Min Kyu. Ha Ji Won can be seen in the monitor screen in the top right picture.

source: https://instagram.com/p/8XplTQEenz/?taken-by=kangsook

Edited by zoompi123
  • Like 7