♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest purpleZ

seen? unseen? okay... it's unseen for me, gosh miss this pairing...

p><p> cr: wiwi

OMO! It's unseen for me too. Thx so much for this pic, coreana_ira. Which commercial is this from? Still from Mise & Scene?

Found some newest pics of her. She attended an event which took place on 25th October. Anybody knows which event it was? She looked stunning as always.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2007/94/20071025/2007102517544925994_180031_0.jpg' alt='2007102517544925994_180031_0.jpg'>

20071025014516643a3_014516_0.jpg

200710251753342300_1.jpg

20071025014009638a3_014009_0.jpg

Guest is2minwoo

Found some newest pics of her. She attended an event which took place on 25th October. Anybody knows which event it was? She looked stunning as always.

It's the Seoul Chungmuro International Film Festival. She's so beautiful in these recent pics, always classy. Glad she's somewhat back in the limelight. Can't wait for her next project, anyone know what thats going to be?

Hwang Jin I's Ha Ji Won wins Golden Chest Prizes Best Actress Award

KBS announced on the 5th that Ha Ji Won who played the role of "Hwang Jin I" in the KBS drama series won the Best Actress Award at the 32nd Annual Golden Chest Prizes.

The Golden Chest International Television Festival hosted by BNT (Bulgarian National Television) is one of Europe's most prestigious international festivals for television dramas and documentaries. Actors are nominated by the Union of the Bulgarian Actors.

In 2005, Bae Jong Ohk also received the Best Actress Award through the KBS drama "The House I Lived In."

source: BroAsia

^This is so well-deserved!!!!!!!

I can't say enough how brilliant she was in the series, I really think she served justice to the great historical figure/icon Hwang Jin I.

Wish Ha Ji Won all the best <3

Guest teautis

Congratulations to this talented lady... love her since "whatever happen in bali". And who can forget, DAMO.... this show is still TOPS on my list...

Guest kiwistar

Ha Honored as Best Actress at Golden Chest

e07110601to5.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won who played the lead in the KBS drama 'Hwang Jini' received the Best Actress award at the 32nd Golden Chest International TV Festival.

She was awarded for her effort in portraying the life and art of the famed Joseon era courtesan. The drama aired from October last year for two months.

The drama also competed in the miniseries' main round at the Monte Carlo TV Festival, one of the four major global TV award ceremonies.

The Golden Chest Awards, which ended Nov. 3 in Bulgaria, is hosted by the country's broadcasting commission to boost cooperation among world TV broadcasters and seek mutual understanding in drama production skills.

credit: KBS WORLD

She definitely deserves the award! Her acting in Hwang Jini is unsurpassable! I'm proud of her :]