10269451_663116043762629_560994283840094

From Showbiz Korea FB:

Star Ranking Poll]
Star Ranking poll is ready for you!

Topic: "A star you want to go camping with."

We will be waiting for your answer!
Remember that your choice makes our TOP 5

*Please press "Like" only to the candidates*
(We won't be able to count your precious vote if you comment the name of the stars so please press "Like"

Link: https://www.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv/photos/a.268851893189048.61809.257619180978986/663116043762629/?type=1&theater

Let's vote for HJW! :)

Guest dhebbie2t

Just watched "The Huntresses" earlier even the subbed are not that great but still I watch it because of course it is my Ha JiWon eonnie, and honestly the drama is GREAT...
I am not being bias here, my comment about the movie is a comment from a regular watcher and I say Kudos to Ha JiWon and the rest of the casts, because the movie is great. I like the story, the stunts are great, my Ha JiWon looks great in the stunt...
Over All the Movie is great!!!!

Guest dhebbie2t

drbigapple said: I thought the fansigning northcape should be on 20th june :-B :-B Omo..i feel sad when she said she goin busy after finish filming Coabm...which meant she goin to hollywood for her debut :(( :(( i wan her to act in korea drama so i can see her every week..... Hjw unnie delay ur trip to hollywood and act.once with kim soo hyun before he enlist in military service [-O< [-O<

Guest dhebbie2t

I love Ha JiWon because of her versatility, and not just that she has the BEST acting skills compare to any other actresses.
I started to like her when someone recommended me the Secret Garden drama
From there I already found myself stalking here everywhere, download all of her movies and dramas, and watch them, my laptop is also full of her pictures and what not.
I am just a closet fan, like supporting her secretly
And Empress Ki is the first 50 episode drama I watched, because honestly I don't patience for 50 epi drama but I managed to watch it with happiness, I am even waiting for the eng Sub to be release 2 days after it will air
I started with the 24 episode Hwang JinYi then this

Ha JiWon unnie saranghae

Guest dhebbie2t

Guys what is CoaBM? Is that the movie that Ha JiWon currently doing in Hollywood? or this a type of a drama? No Idea sorry!!

Guest Sigourney

Please support to our Ha Ji Won by clicking "Vote for Her" most of the top vote coming from chinese artist... HJW need us to support for her (Y)
You will see Verification code then type the letter givin.

14jw51v.jpg

34q32fr.jpg

Click this link:↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/  ←←←

Guest dhebbie2t

zoompi123 said: According to this article just released by ETTV that is currently airing EK in Taiwan, the average rating for last Friday's (June 13) episode is 2.25 which all of us knew already, the good news is it peaked at the scene where SN's female identity is about to be revealed, reaching 3.09. Not sure how true it is, but based on this article, this is the highest rating in history for a Korean drama aired in Taiwan.

Here's the news report

source: http://news.ebc.net.tw/apps/newsList.aspx?id=1402968174

there's also another article about EK having the 2nd highest average rating (1.57) behind YWCFTS (1.87) for K-dramas broadcast in Taiwan in the first half of 2014 (from Jan. 1 to June 13). Since YWCFTS is ending tonight, and EK has only aired 7 episodes, the article states that there is a high possiblity that EK's average rating will surpass YWCFTS.

source: http://www.chinatimes.com/newspapers/20140617000923-260112

Guest dhebbie2t

the "THE TERROR LIVE" movie is also different from "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant "?

wow, if that's the case Ha JiWon unnie has 2 films, so we have 2 films to look forward to

The content of all the Taiwanese magazine interview articles that are available so far are mostly a compilation of information gathered from her recent news articles in Taiwan, and some old articles from the internet. Basically, there are not much new information in these magazine articles. The only interesting part is actually the impression of the reporters and other staffs on her personality and appearance after working with her. Therefore, I'm only translating certain parts of the TVBS Weekly article.

Image in actual size

tvbsweekly_hjw_2014_03box.jpg
*Only the content within the red box is translated*

source: TVBS Weekly
translated by zoompi123 @ soompi

@andra30 same here I will not get tired of saying how awesome she is :x Almost everything  with her is definitely beautiful :) I'll not get into details because there's so many to mention and it's redundant :)) :)) She's just simply amazing :x  :D I miss @larabn because it seems that we have the same level of obsession =))
Here's a video of HJW's awesomeness and what's her co-stars thinks about her :DMORE THAN A PRETTY GIRL!

@zoompi123 wow! another article that put into words of how nice HJW is on and off the camera  =D> =D> Thanks much dear, it seems that they observed every action of HJW and can't contained then write it down on the papers :D

When she saw the reporter whom she has not met for many years while doing this interview for our magazine, she immediately recognized the reporter and greeted him/her enthusiastically.

>> then HJW must have  a very sharp memory to remember  them! This woman will not only remember how you smells-like but also never forget you...woooh @-)
However, Ha Ji Won appeared at the photoshooting scene directly with her silky, elastic and shiny hair. Her hair quality is so good that she could almost film a shampoo CF (there).
>> I know that @larabn is rooting for HJW's hair, again you're not alone dear even the fashion team was in awed as well with her hair, I mean literally from head to toe of this amazing yeoja :P
She was very easy going during the interview, change of costumes and makeup process, almost never raise any other opinions, unlike other Korean artists who disallowed many types of questions to be asked, and set a lot of restrictions and regulations when they came to Taiwan for interviews. 
>> So this is the reason why she was asked with many bold questions, which make her feel to say that their questions are getting harder and make her blushed then posed in a while :)) It's because you're too kind Jiwonnie to set a limit :)) But we know that you can managed it, you're clever :x

She is neither pretentious nor contrived in front and behind the cameras. She is the same on and off stage.

>> Lastly, this is one of the best thing about her! :x :x :X