♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

English Translation for the Compilation of Ji Chang Wook mentioning about 하지원 Ha Ji Won in his recent interviews :

Tell us your thoughts about your co-actress, Ha Ji Won.

“Ha Ji Won-ssi usually had quite a number of action-packed scenes. I thought she was someone really boyish at first, but actually she was really feminine then. She is truly pure and innocent just like a child, and that was totally intriguing.”

“I had numerous scenarios to be filmed along with Ha Ji Won, and so we were always together on the film set. I truly learnt a lot of things after observing and scrutinizing Ha Ji Won’s acting and attitude (during acting) on the film set."

“ She (Ha Ji Won) is lit with smiles always, and this is something really incredible. Despite encountering with hardships like having 5 nights being an all-nighter, but still she had never grumbled about it before. Many feelings gushed out from my heart when I saw her being so vigorous and radiant. Ha Ji Won is also really decent in her acting performance as she knew really well about the audience’s favorites.

Did you keep in touch with Ha Ji Won?

“We did contact with each other. I requested (her) to buy something scrumptious (food) for me. (laughs) I had a packed schedule recently, so we didn’t really meet each other. She told me that she would be heading towards America soon, and said that she would get something delectable for me when she comes back then.”

Is there any favorite actresses that you wanted to collaborate with (in a melodrama)?

“There were really too many of them. (Laughs) (Our greedy Paeha, Only Ha Ji Won is not sufficient for you? XD ) I wished that it would be someone that I could really get along with, no matter in the aspect of work or other aspects as interaction is really crucial. I also hoped it would be someone like Ji Won nuna that I could really get along well with after some time. Interacting with the fellow sunbaes and hoobaes would really help a lot in filming.”

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hajiwon&no=167722&page=1

cr. AliceinJiwonderland FB
>> With the highlighted part, it is a very consistent description of HJW with her male co-stars after they had worked with her, so probably, she's really that our pure-innocent-lovable Jiwonnie :) :x

English Translation for the article below :

Ji Chang Wook revealing his thoughts on his co-actress 하지원 Ha Ji Won

Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook played the role of Seung Nyang and Ta Hwan in historical drama “Empress Ki” respectively that managed to hit the big time recently. At the beginning of the drama, they were distaste to each other, but ended up as a couple then. The natural collaboration of the two had apparently caught attention of the audiences. But guess what, there was actually a massive change on the atmosphere at the filming set on the film-shoot in the beginning compared with the last film-shoot for the duo then.

It was actually Ji Chang Wook’s first time to collaborate with actress Ha Ji Won. “ Even though I had the most scenes to be filmed with Ha Ji Won nuna, but still I find it hardest to become close with her.”, said the actor. He also added that the atmosphere had become even awkward when he spoke to her boldly as both were introvert.

Then, Ji Chang revealed his thoughts on the thoughts about his co-actress Ha Ji Won in their big hit drama “Empress Ki” during his recent interview. “ She (Ha Ji Won) is a really quiet person.”, was the reply that he gave being questioned about his impression on actress Ha Ji Won.

The actor then continued, “Thoughts like “So she is actually an introverted person” had actually popped from my mind, and I am actually quite worried about this matter as both of us are quite similar (having an introverted personality). But luckily, there were quite numerous scenarios where Ta Hwan and Seung Nyang would brawl with each other as both of them had such relationship in the beginning part of the drama, and these (scenes) made NGs, bursting into laughter quite a number of times. Thanks to the NGs, we eventually ended up becoming intimate.”

Ji added, “ Ha Ji Won nuna ( a polite way for a man to address an elder woman which has a meaning of “elder sister” in Korean) would try to match up (partnership) with me ( Ha Ji Won eonnie would burst into laughter after listening to Ji Chang Wook's banter) , and we chatted a lot on the filming set with Ji Won nuna asking questions like “Would it be possible if I do this?”. Even though she never spoke anything, but still I could get to understand her (from observing reactions and actions she made).” “She truly enjoyed smiling and laughing very much, and make me felt at ease as she would make the atmosphere of the filming set pumped up. “, quipped the actor.

cr. AliceinJiwonderland FB

>> I hope that there will be an interview of JJM as well revealing his thoughts about HJW :D

I've read in TaNyang thread that JCW asked HJW if when she will get married, and wishing the best for her since she's a capable, kind, and pretty actress...but I'm not sure if it is really true :) :)

Guest emkay77

Reminiscing the 'dark' Seung Nyang/Lady Ki...and magnificent acting of Ha Ji Won  :x :x :x

(Credit to the owner).

Guest larabn

We were watching Damo and Look at Jiwonnie jumping high and landing on the boat with a split :)
That was just so awesome!!

iIePgo5PdaZW1.gif

and these are BTS of Damo for those who haven't seen them before

“A Name That Can’t Not Be Mentioned in Empress Ki, Ha Ji Won is ‘A Lady By Nature’”

*Empress Ki Post Interview: Ji Chang Wook talked about Ha Ji Won.*

“Ha Ji Won sunbaenim is a lady by nature. She often plays action dramas, I thought she would be very masculine, but actually, she’s very feminine, very pure/sincere, just like a child. She always laughed at the filming site, which was awesome. Although there were many scenes, staying up night for filming five days a week, there was never a time when she became sensitive at the filming site. It was really great, she’s someone of an optimistic, bright disposition.”

Working with Ha Ji Won, (he) learned many things. Ji Chang Wook said, “Ha Ji Won sunbaenim has an ability, when reading the script she can see through what the viewers would like (to see). Because I understand this point, I also learned a lot by her side”, unable to hide his praises and respect towards Ha Ji Won.

———————————

When asked, “how was the first meeting with Ha Ji Won”, he answered, “She was very quiet, ‘quite shy’ made me somewhat worried.” He said, “I’m quite shy, Ha Ji Won noona also looked shy. But fortunately, when filming scenes, the scenes of Ta Hwan (Ji Chang Wook) and Seung Nyang (Ha Ji Won) were joking/kidding around. Because since the beginning, Ta Hwan and Seung Nyang’s relationship was already like that, fighting in jest and fighting noisily with each other, then (we) naturally became close.”

Then, he added, “Ha Ji Won noona has been accepting acting roles very well ever since, and we often chatted at the filming site. For example we discussed, ‘how to act this part’, even the scenes in which I did not say a word were well received. Moreover, she often laughed, the filming site atmosphere had been very cheerful. So it was really relaxing.”

———————————

At ordinary times, is there a contact with Ha Ji Won?
“Yes, there is, (I) let her buy me food *laughs*. Recently, we don’t have time, so we can’t meet. She said she would go to USA and would buy delicious food for me.”

*updating…
-from various sources-
*Translation based on the Chinese translation posted by Jrschangon 何智媛吧

>>>Another translation of JCW's interview.. credit to @minnie0103 thanks tou you dear :D :x I hope there will be some from JJM's thoughts about Jiwonnie :) but it's just that JJM seems lielow a while after EK.

Ji Chang Wook choose Ha Ji Won over Song Hye Kyo as his ideal type in his MBC Section Tv Entertainment interview aired on 18th

2014051801475_0.jpg
http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/05/18/2014051801487.html

http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode=T32001000&wowcode=W014&artid=X20140518164633&compcode=HK

That's not
a surprise to me...good choice ...JCW you have good taste... :-bd

Before he worked with HJW....SHK was his ideal type. So now, you've changed your heart JCWshi...probably because HJW promised to give him food after her LA vacation :)) :))I just noticed that HJW and SHK are always up unto each other frrom Hwang Jin Yi, Secret Garden bec. of HB and now this one.... ;;) Anyways both are beautiful and talented on their own way :x :D

Guest minnie0103

@ferlycious You're welcome, sweetie! Thanks for posting the translation here. :) I added some more, you may want to visit the original post and check it, then add the additional part to your post above. Have a great day! :)

Guest HumairohB

what make he change his ideal women?? its shocking me... Its mean ha ji won is best then song hye kyo.. hhe

Guest Jiwonlove

Paeha, do not choose her as your ideal type, please confess your love to her. Many actors choose her as ideal type on television or through interviews, but nobody confess to her directly or face to face. Oh Ji Ho used to say "Getting married with Ha Ji Won is an honor" but now he already got married with another girl 3 years later. I currious about her latest boyfriend 9 years ago, I guess he is Kang Dong Won but I have no any marks for this couple on the side their Duelist movie promotions or fan-meeting. I'm dying to know your "han-namja" HAETNIM ssi T__T

By the way, Kwon Sang-woo and Ha Ji-won will bring you back to 2005. If Ha Ji Won's ideal type is humor and manly, I will suggest Kwon Sang-woo ssi but before 2008 :(

@Jiwonlove too bad KSW has a family already with 1 son :)) Yeah, I've noticed that HJW's co-stars based on their description it seems that they're praising and falling HJW's attitude and charm, some even ended having a crush unto her after working. 
There's one interview that the interviewer told HJW that there are a lot of men saying that SHE is their ideal type of woman, then HJW said who are they, she did not know since they're not telling her or even texted her for her to know :)) :D Common guys, just confess directly for her to know you, then court her til she said YES :P :D