♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest larabn

@tieuyeunu
I love sunshine hunting, but I tried so hard to find it with eng subs and even tried to rip out the hard Chinese subs to translate them and put them back to eng soft subs but no luck.... I wish I could find it in eng subs too

So, everybody here is joining hands and voting and where did I go, to never-land? :-w I'm still in kdrama land right here :P
Now, we all have to do 30 split like JiWonnie right here :P
morning exercise.... let's go... one, two :D
and my work miraculously turns into a GIF making job :P
ishzArnFNUlUo.gif

I'm voting for Damo, let's all watch Damo :D

@ferlycious
So, we are moving fast LOL HJW is not as fast as we are :P First I mentioned the wedding dress and now you mention the baby .... but a serious question comes to mind.... WHERE IS THE MAN!!!! :)) I give it all to my lack of focus in my dream and not being able to give him a high kick, take off his mask before he chases me as a ninja LOL JiWonnie was with him wearing a wedding dress in the dream too LOL

@ChelseaS
She is even giving off her stunning pose while drinking water LOL
My brother was teasing me yesterday saying.... You girls are cuckoo over this actress :P  I got an idea, how about I match make him with JiWonnie :P very delulu :P

@ChelseaS‌ I loled so hard at the end when she was trying to speak Chinese. She sounds so cute...Omg...

If we are going to do this watching together we need to organize a time. I would prefer weekend because then I can stay up late and match my time with everyone. I'm +10 hours here.

We are the 2nd country in the world to see the new day.

I don't mind the empress ki airing time but I think that might be hard for some people.

Friday and Saturday night should be good.

@larabn I was laughing as well when I read at the other thread, they even called it preggy rumor hahaha.. HJW fans are scary we can spread.rumors out of our delulu... But young auntie I dont know if who is.That Man...Lol :)) :P

Guest larabn

ferlycious said: @larabn I was laughing as well when I read at the other thread, they even called it preggy rumor hahaha.. HJW fans are scary we can spread.rumors out of our delulu... But young auntie I dont know if who is.That Man...Lol :))

Guest minnie0103

HOT HOT Han Ji Young in Reversal of Fortune (with actor / close friend Kim Seung Woo)! Love her character in this movie, so feminine, flawless, and sexy! :\">
VqPJ4aZ.gif

Source: DC HJW

Guest larabn

OMO wow!!! now that's what you call being fit and hot even when running tired and sweaty LOL
Told you let's do morning exercise today :D
We started by stretching and now we will do cardio exercise  :P let's all wear a sexy outfit like JiWonnie and follow her ... come on :D 

Guest larabn

HJW different clothes at different events :)

10157173_660161894053571_181889698395380

LOL this is cute :)
10153301_557853690998390_233097190854783

credit for both pics to JiWonderland FB

Guest larabn

@pegster
I've PM'ed ChelseaS with the link. :) Guys, if anybody else needs the link for Damo with eng subs..... I'll PM you :)