♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji-won's vacation look

Ha Ji-won was seen in a vacation look.

Ha Ji-won modeled for the brand Crocodile Lady in a one-piece dress. The maxi dress and poly-chiffon material makes her look chic and feminine at the same time. Director Jeong So-yeong-I from Crocodile Lady says, "Many people enjoy their vacation at resorts so we feel a fancy dress is just what they need to enjoy it in style".

Credit to Hancinema http://www.hancinema.net/ha-ji-won-s-vacation-look-57961.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
996793_599151220115529_338890773_n.jpg

Guest smoochysparks

I like Kwon Sang-Woo & Lee Seo-Jin as Ha Ji-Won's onscreen partners because they look very sincere and nice guys on & off cam. By the way, I read that Lee Byung-Hun & jeon Do-Yeon would team up again after 14 years. I hope Ha Ji-Won would team up again with Lee Seo-Jin in HWATU. I really like Lee Seo Jin for her, he's an excellent actor and he's brilliant in doing historical period drama :-)

Guest smoochysparks

pieracapozucca

wrote:

»

COUNTIN’ DOWN [3 weeks]1023RS, Hearties... Let’s all celebrate the 10th Anniversary of ‘Damo’, the first ever masterpiece under Lee Jae Kyu PD’s belt, starring Ha Ji Won as the undercover lady detective, the damo herself, together with actors Lee Seo Jin and Kim Min Joon. Truly, this drama ultimately hit the trifecta (great writing, excellent directing, praiseworthy acting)!Event: ‘DAMO After A Decade’ on Twitterland<br />

Hashtag: ‎#DamoAfterADecade<br />

Date: July 28th, 2013<br />

Time: 10pm - 12am KST<br />

<br />

“The first time I saw you was when I was 7 years old. My father had died and after having been separated from my mother and brother, I was a reckless child who did not know what sadness was. On that day in the heavy pouring rain, you were looking at me. After that day you were my father, my mother, and my brother. The time I have spent with you up to now is everything that I remember in my life. If I lose you when you mean that much to me, how could I continue to live? Naeuri, like you said, I should not have gone to the mountain camp in the first place. If I had not gone, I would not have met the rebel leader. Your life was at stake, but my heart would not let me kill that man. I don’t understand it. That pains me more than dying. The only way I can cleanse my heart is to do this. This stupid girl will die like this. In laying down my life, I wish for you to reach your goals in life. Young master, the destined meeting we had, please forget about it.” -Jang Chae Ok (source: silkyjade)

Hi @smoochyspa i would like to see Ha Ji Won reunion with Lee Seo Jin and Kim Min Joon in Hwatu, i'm actually worried about Hwatu because i just relized that it will go against "The Heirs" with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye that are both really popular and it is a comedy, so pepole will prefer it to a deeper and historycal drama and after that there will be "Man from the stars" and Kim Soo Hyun that is highly popular is considering the offer and the plot it's very interesting too. I'm praying for the best and i really hope that after Hwatu Ha Ji Won will go to USA and will only do movies, i prefer movies much more.

Guest lethanhtuan2895

@pieracapozucca: Hello. I do not really love her. But I want to talk with her some questions. I think it is very difficult with a famous person. I do not know Korean i think i can chat by English. LOL. .I try studying in Korea and find her. I think it spends 2 years. T__T

Guest minnie0103

pieracapozucca

said: Hi @smoochyspa i would like to see Ha Ji Won reunion with Lee Seo Jin and Kim Min Joon in Hwatu, i'm actually worried about Hwatu because i just relized that

it will go against "The Heirs"

with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye that are both really popular and it is a comedy, so pepole will prefer it to a deeper and historycal drama and after that there will be "Man from the stars" and Kim Soo Hyun that is highly popular is considering the offer and the plot it's very interesting too. I'm praying for the best and i really hope that after Hwatu Ha Ji Won will go to USA and will only do movies, i prefer movies much more.

@minnie0103 thank you, i didn't notice that, it's better like this. I can't wait to know the cast, filming will begin in a month so they probably will announce the cast this month. Hope that the release date of "The Huntress" will be annunced soon too.

Guest minnie0103

@pieracapozucca You're welcome! :) IF The Heirs happened to be Hwatu's rival drama, that would be very very tough! First, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye are both young actors and popular these days. They are the young icons of this era. Ha Ji Won is a top actress, but as we all know, sometimes viewers are blinded on which one really deserves full support, love, and most especially, the recognition. And not only that, Ha Ji Won would also be competing against writer Kim Eun Sook since she's the writer of The Heirs who also happened to be Secret Garden's writer. It's just all IF... ;)

I understand what you mean really well @minnie0103 sadly this happens everywhere young, attractive, famous and not talented have all the works, awards and success and pepole really talented, real artists that works really hard has less work, success and award! This is how it works everywhere.
Anyway Good Doctor too will be tough competition with Moon Chae Won.

Guest smoochysparks

pieracapozucca said: Hi @smoochyspa i would like to see Ha Ji Won reunion with Lee Seo Jin and Kim Min Joon in Hwatu, i'm actually worried about Hwatu because i just relized that it will go against "The Heirs" with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye that are both really popular and it is a comedy, so pepole will prefer it to a deeper and historycal drama and after that there will be "Man from the stars" and Kim Soo Hyun that is highly popular is considering the offer and the plot it's very interesting too. I'm praying for the best and i really hope that after Hwatu Ha Ji Won will go to USA and will only do movies, i prefer movies much more.

@pieracapozucca, my heart does flutter everytime I see ha ji won and kang dong won together in a photo or a vid. It was kang dong won who first broke my heart. :D

Thank you for the photos with so ji sub. :)

As for my favorite on screen partner for ha ji won, I couldn't choose one in particular since this amazing lady always manages to look good with anyone. I mean, anyone! I wonder how she does it but she does it very, very well. So my top 3:

1. Kwon sang woo

2. Hyun Bin

3. Kim jae won

I did not include kang dong won since I really did not understand the duelist but yeah, they looked so good together. And lee seung gi is on 4th place. And so ji sub's ranking is secret. :D

Everyone is really taking their time with hwatu. Im dying to know the other actors and actresses. MBC always makes great sageuk dramas like jewel in the palace, jumong, queen seon dok, dong yi, and these dramas got great ratings. So I hope and pray that hwatu will be at par with these great dramas. Hwatu fighting! :)

As for its competitors, ha ji won is most famous in korea. I am sure she will make it big. :)

Guest ching22194

pieracapozucca said: I understand what you mean really well @minnie0103 sadly this happens everywhere young, attractive, famous and not talented have all the works, awards and success and pepole really talented, real artists that works really hard has less work, success and award! This is how it works everywhere.
Anyway Good Doctor too will be tough competition with Moon Chae Won.

Guest pandora460

after much thought, i agree with @smoochysparks' choice of Lee Seo Jin as that the best on-screen partner for hajiwon.  second choice for me is Kim Min Joon, third choice is Jo In Sung.@pieracapozucca, i do hope its Lee Seo Jin for Hwatu. He is great in saegueks! hey, thanks for collating HJW's works with his partners.  It was difficult to choose really since she always had good chemistry with her partners.

Guest sayadew

New Zealand ambassador David Taylor
1456654A4FB0C45811976D

"She's the best actress with good looks and great acting skills," he praised, picking Ha Ji Won as the Korean actress he wants to meet.

Narimiya Hiroki (Bloody Monday, Gokusen 1)
164732364FB0C5132B60E9

He revealed himself to be a big fan of Korean drama. In particular, he showed interest in Ha Ji Won."Especially Ha Ji Won, she's really good at acting," he said."I want to appear in Korea-Japan co-produced drama along with Ha Ji Won," he conveyed his wish.

Kang Dong Won (Psychic, Secret Reunion, Jeon Woo Chi)
194A56364FB0C513255800

More than like a noona, she's really (laugh).. Is it okay to say this (laugh).. Sometimes she is really cute like a younger sister.. Eum.. She is like a friend too.. And because she is thoughtful, she also seems like a noona.. She was like that. But what was the question? (laugh)
"When do you feel like she is a noona?"
Eum.. She is very thoughtful and very caring, like.. 'Have you eaten?'.. She is also very playful.-- 
"She is a kind and caring noona. It's fun to be with her. She's a hardworking actress."