♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Hello @superdidi i agree with you, I liked few actresses before, but when i saw Ha Ji Won in Secret Garden i was totally captivated by her, and then i looked her others dramas and movies and i was even more impressed! There are many actress and actors that always do the same thing over and over again because they are not able to do other things or because they are too afraid to do other geners that are not popular or are more risky while Ha Ji Won always challanged herself and performed in all of the genres successfully! She is one amazing actress and i can't wait to see her next projects, she has still a lot to show to us!  ;)

Guest superdidi

pieracapozucca said: Hello @superdidi i agree with you, I liked few actresses before, but when i saw Ha Ji Won in Secret Garden i was totally captivated by her, and then i looked her others dramas and movies and i was even more impressed! There are many actress and actors that always do the same thing over and over again because they are not able to do other things or because they are too afraid to do other geners that are not popular or are more risky while Ha Ji Won always challanged herself and performed in all of the genres successfully! She is one amazing actress and i can't wait to see her next projects, she has still a lot to show to us!  ;)

Foto

@Sayadew translated a little bit of this Ha Ji Won interview in Maria Claire about marriage:
 This is the part where she talked about marriage.

HJW: Marriage? Those thoughts keep coming day by day. Sometimes I'm worried. Do I really have to get married?

Q: What do you think?

HJW: I don't know (laugh). I used to think that it's okay even if I don't get married. But lately I feel like getting married. 

Q: What about love?
HJW: Of course I should be in love (laugh).

Thank you very much @sayadew

class="post-title" style="font-size: 20px; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;"Actress Ha Ji Won Looks Trendy For ‘Crocodile Lady’

By Joanne+ on June 20, 2013

20130618_1371512294..jpg

Need a great rain coat style for the rainy season? Just ask Ha Ji Won. The actress is receiving a lot of attention after appearing in the above light and sophisticated raincoat for the latest issue of women’s casual brand Crocodile Lady.  She wears a flattering, vividly pink, and field-styled raincoat with white shorts to show off her slender legs, perfecting a comfortable and stylish spring fashion.

The raincoat the actress is wearing covers one’s backside, making the legs look longer while also comfortably protecting the body, allowing it to match with nearly any clothing with a casual style. It comes in a total of three colors: the pink, pictured above, the light beige trench coat style, and a casual blue raincoat.

Director of the Crocodile Lady Design Room explains, “When the rainy season officially starts, it is provided that many will ponder about styling. It can be said that rainy season’s flower is a raincoat. Even in depressing weather, a raincoat can give a point to fashion; can simply complete a rainy season fashion, which one may easily neglect. Also, “with the rainy season close to a month long, Crocodile Lady has given various raincoat designs and colors to coordinate and choose from depending on the situation, allowing for good reactions to arise from fashion sensitive women.”

20130618_1371512329..jpg

(source: nate news)

http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/06/actress-ha-ji-won-looks-trendy-for-crocodile-lady/

Guest smoochysparks

Aside from Gong-Yoo, I also want Ha Ji-Won to be paired up with Lee Dong-Wook, Lee Jin-Wook & Daniel Henney. Who's with me?  :x  <:-P

Hi @smoochysparks i hope that Ha Ji Won will focus more on movies after Hwatu and i wish to see her act with Lee Byung Hun, Park Hee Il, Won Bin, Jang Dong Gun, Song Kang Ho and wish more movies with Ahn Sung Ki, i never saw Daniel Henney works but he seems interesting too.
As for the director, i still don't know many, but it would be amazing if she works with Lee Chang Dong, Bong Joon Ho and Kim Ki Duk.  [-O<

Guest minnie0103

Have you, guys, watched the old horror movie Nightmare? Well... there was actually no big difference back then, still looked pretty and a promising star even as a ghost. :P
d788d43f8794a4c2e47fe5940ff41bd5ad6e3934

3b292df5e0fe9925dd086bef35a85edf8db1710c

d53f8794a4c27d1e487a397b1ad5ad6eddc43834

Photos credit & source: as labeled

Guest minnie0103

@h2og Thanks for delivering the latest update about The Huntresses release date. :) I really, really hope September is final. They let us wait for a long time. So, please? Let September be the final and official release date.  [-O<

Guest minnie0103

So my guess was right! It will be the same as As One - The King 2 Hearts, wherein Ji Won eonnie was very busy here and there for As One promotions, interviews, and at the same time with TK2H filming. It will be like that too with The Huntresses promotions and Hwatu filming. Take care of yourself, Ji Won eonnie! 

I'm so happy to hear that The Huntress will be released in September  36_1_21.gif36_1_32.gif You are right @minnie0103 Ha Ji Won will once again be very busy while filming, me too hope that she will take care of herself!
But why we still know nothing about Hwatu cast, they will start filming in Agoust, but still no news about the cast? All other dramas that will be released in October already has the cast, why every Ha Ji Won drama is so diffucult to find a male partner, like in The King 2 Hearts or even in Secret Garden? Hope we will know soon about it and it won't be as difficult as the casting of The King 2 Hearts, i read that Ha Ji Won was almost renouncing to do it because everybody rejected the offer to be the King!

Guest minnie0103

@pieracapozucca Exactly. She almost dropped TK2H because the production crew couldn't finalized the casting when it was already about time. Well, it was all thanks to Lee Jae Kyu PD. If it were not for him, Ha Ji Won would not have taken the role of Kim Hang Ah and I probably didn't watch the drama without her. Lee Seung Gi's casting was last-minute. And many people, including me, have always thought that he was the last choice until I read this just recently, realizing that he might even be one of the first choices as Lee Jae Ha.
In Secret Garden too... Jang Hyuk was the first choice to play the role of Kim Joo Won. If I'm not mistaken Jang Hyuk and Ha Ji Won had already headlined the news as the main cast of Secret Garden, however, Jang Hyuk stepped down and luckily, there was Hyun Bin to take his place.
Well... It seems like when it comes to a brilliant actress like Ha Ji Won, they're having a hard time in casting, since their responsibility is to pick someone who's really worth it to be her partner. Don't you think so? :PI'm just trying to maintain a positive outlook especially when it comes to things like this. I'm keeping my hopes high for both The Huntresses and Hwatu. ;)

@minnie0103 i think it's so diffucult to find a partner for Ha Ji Won works because her projects are always very unusual or risky, The King 2 Hearts touched a problem that Korean don't like and don't want to hear about North Korea or war because it's a real actual problem and there is a strong aversion between this 2 countries. So it's normal that no actor would touch such a problem and risk to flop or even to take the hate of netiziens.In Secret Garden there was switching body from a man to a woman, i guess not many man would risk to "lose" their virility acting like a woman especially a sex symbol or a very manly actor and it was not a common rom com, it was something new and unusual they didn't know if it would work, they was afraid that it wouldn't work and probably if the cast was different it actually wouldn't have been so successful! About Hwatu we still know nothing about it, but we know a little bit about the Empress Ki from history and she doesn't seem like a positive character, so it's another risky project, i hoped that Ha Ji Won would chose a movie or another project that could be more likeable to regain more popularity and than she could have chosen another risky project, a masterpiece, but hope that it will be great and that Ha Ji Won will come back to 2009-2011 glory!

Guest minnie0103

@pieracapozucca Oh right. It's always an unusual (not out of the norm, but it's extraordinary rather) project, that's why I salute this actress even more. I've read a little about Empress Ki, and all I know is that she was ambitious, cunning, quite selfish, she was someone who would do anything and everything just to get what she wanted. If the drama will based her personality on the history, apparently, it's a protagonist character who's also the antagonist herself. But although this character doesn't seem nice and doesn't have a good image, I'll be waiting to seeing her different yet fantastic performance of this character. Fighting!!!

Guest sayadew

So it's in September? I hope that's final.Whoa. I can't wait. Dugeun dugeun :x
Oh btw, you know why I'm here, right? For you guys.. :D

Park Jae Jung (I'm Sam, You Are My Destiny)

1447F4334FB0C31F12A0EA

He also talked about the actresses he wants to act with."I want to act with Ha Ji Won and Gong Hyo Jin-ssi. I really like their acting style." He seemed shy saying it.

Son Ji Chang (Age of Heroes)
1910733450A9F20C0F0ABF

"One of the hoobae that my wife (Oh Yun Soo) cherish the most is Ha Ji Won-ssi. She made bread and put lime (Ra Im) in it, and she also made 'The King sausage' from Ji Won-ssi's drama 'The King 2 Hearts'."

Shim Hyun Sub 
194E293950AC6E3B2170EB

"I've watched almost all of Ha Ji Won-ssi's projects. Movie 'Korea' too, drama 'The King 2 Hearts' too, I've watched them all. I have something like handprinting event jinx: The actresses who laughed so brightly at handprinting event are all successful. Ha Ji Won-ssi is that kind of person."