♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

"Some key infor translated by Ha Ji Won Fanclub-thailand  Reporter: "At ur age, it’s time to get married…don’t u hv any interested person in mind?"
Jiwon: “I haven’t thought abt marriage at all and people around me keep asking me on marriage subject…(
Not sure whether it’s correct) Regarding to age, I don’t mind of older or younger person but if I were to choose, I wanna marry w/ man younger then me”
As for diet method, she will reduce food w/ salty ingredients prior to working instead of starving w/o any food."

credit to: Chanapha Kornvithayakhun from Amazing Couple

Seems that Ha Ji Won still is not interested in marriage, even if in the Marie Claire interview was written that she wanted to get married now!

Guest minnie0103

IF she REALLY prefers a younger man rather than a usual older man as a future hubby... Well, all I can say is that the title "Dongsaeng Killer" fits her, indeed. And it's unique! :))

pieracapozucca said: "Some key infor translated by Ha Ji Won Fanclub-thailand  Reporter: "At ur age, it’s time to get married…don’t u hv any interested person in mind?"
Jiwon: “I haven’t thought abt marriage at all and people around me keep asking me on marriage subject…(
Not sure whether it’s correct) Regarding to age, I don’t mind of older or younger person but if I were to choose, I wanna marry w/ man younger then me”
As for diet method, she will reduce food w/ salty ingredients prior to working instead of starving w/o any food."

credit to: Chanapha Kornvithayakhun from Amazing Couple

Seems that Ha Ji Won still is not interested in marriage, even if in the Marie Claire interview was written that she wanted to get married now!

Guest minnie0103

class="post-title" style="font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-size: 20px; line-height: 28px;"Ha Ji Won Is (Nearly) All Business For Marie Claire
Ha-Ji-Won-31.jpg

Ha Ji Won is (nearly) all business for Marie Claire

Ha Ji Won is coming off an intense awards season for her work on The King 2 Hearts. Intense in that she was nominated a bunch, including Seoul International Drama Awards and MBC Drama Awards, and then got nominated for Best Actress in Film at Baeksang Arts Awards for her work in As One.

Somehow, some way, Marie Claire Korea was lucky enough to snag the talented — and busy — Ha Ji Won for a photo spread. Draped in some designers we both know and love, Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, etc., she looks every bit the star she is.

Ha-Ji-Won-4.jpg

Ha-Jin-Won-1.jpg

Ha-Jin-Won-2.jpg

Credit & source: Drama Fever

Guest minnie0103

class="post-title" style="font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 28px; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"Ha Ji Won Likes Younger Guys
hajiwon_featured.jpg

SBS’s Good Morning visited Secret Garden’s Ha Ji Won at a photo studio to interview her about her potential marriage plans. When Ha Ji Won was asked if she’s ever thought about getting married, she said “I’ve never thought about the idea of getting married yet. People ask me time to time, but I must not be a grown up yet.”
Regarding her future husband’s age, she said “older, younger, both are fine,” but she added that “I think younger would be nicer.”
When asked about whether she has a secret keeping her body fit, Ha Ji Won said “Because I love eating,  I can’t be on a diet by not eating for days. However, before dramas, I try to eat less salty food.”
Credit & Source: Drama Fever

Marie Claire is right she had a lot of nominations, but sadly she won nothing   :(( But i want to be positive for 2013/2014.I already image her win popularity and daesaang in Tv and Popularity Actress in a Movie on the Baeksang, and many many others in MBC award and Seoul International Drama, so she will have what she didn't have this year!
I'm daydreaming, but i hope that it will really happen!  [-O<

Guest minnie0103

@pieracapozucca Same here. I have exactly the same thoughts and wishes as yours. But I think we shouldn't expect too much. Remember, things happen when you least expect it. ;)

‘The King 2 Hearts’ to be Broadcast in Hong Kong (Again!)

Japan and Hong Kong were the first two countries to buy the broadcasting right of ‘The King 2 Hearts’ in 2012 in which Hong Kong paid the highest price for the right (even after the broadcasting right of the drama was sold to China, Indonesia, and Taiwan later on).

Changing its title to 當王子遇上女軍官 ‘When Prince Meets Female Officer’, Hong Kong first broadcast TK2H on September 16, 2012 via TVB3 at 5pm with a rerun at 11pm. This time, it seems like there will be a replay. WPMFO will be broadcast in Hong Kong for the second time on July 19, every Monday to Friday nights, at 10:30pm. 

Prior to this, TK2H was also aired in Japan twice. It was first aired on September 9, 2012 via Mnet Japan with the finale aired on November 11, 2012. A little later in the same year, it was aired for the second time via TBS Japan.

Amazing! For a drama to be broadcast twice in the same country, it seems like TK2H is well-received in both Japan and Hong Kong. Fighting!!!

Photo credit: @ChristinaWSGL Twitter, 
The King 2 Hearts
1003103_532438153487895_1910342367_n.jpg

The result of the survey by Maxmovie in Focus magazine. Ji Won voted as the most trustworthy movie actress 

Credit DC HJW
1010937_501638983239197_766537426_n.jpg
I don't know if it is the same news of few days ago, the older news said most popular actress in movies while this says most trustworthy, but it's likely the same news.

class="uiHeaderTitle" style="font-size: 16px; color: rgb(28, 42, 71); margin: 0px; padding: 0px; outline: none; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Ji Won For Korean Exchange Bank (KEB) 2013
996168_479250755496920_1218791864_n.jpg

credit to: Ha Ji Won Indonesia Fans Club
I really like this dress and this look :x

Guest superdidi

hello there. i'm new here (eventho have been a silent reader quite a while).glad that i found this site few months ago. i'm into HJW after watching Secret Garden last year.such a great drama! since then, i have watched almost all HJW's dramas and movies except those scary movies (not brave enough i guess.LOL)i have watched lot of movies especially from Asia region but no one (yet maybe) can compete HJW.seriously! i haven't found someone so excellent like her. may be there are some actresses that good in some movies but somehow in another movie/drama they didnt perform well.unlike HJW.she potrayed almost all the characters given to her perfectly!