♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest imud

Hi Chingu  >:D<

@cunn and @koreanlite
Surely Jiwon's soompi fans can do it too,
For example, like what cunn said, we can make birthday cards from around the world for her
and I am sure this family has more than two talented video editor who would easily make those cards into a beautiful birthday gift
How about that ? :\">

@bearbarbiie1023
You can always join this simple but meaningful events from Surabaya
Give me a PM if you're interested
;;) ;;) >

@pieracapozucca, I noticed that too. She seems a little more private these days. Maybe she attended those weddings but she avoided the camera?

Hope there will be photos of the golf event. I am really excited to see her in golf attire. :)

@imud, yes I think we can make those cards but I dont know video making. I hope someone here can volunteer. ;;)

@klent, yes. Lets do the twitter trending. :)

Guest bearbarbiie1023

@pieracapozucca yes, agree with you. seems like she keep distance with media.
i hope there isn't something wrong with her,, maybe she doing that for prepare herself for The Huntresses premiere
;)

@koreanlite... i suggest someone start getting everyone prepared. 
we have been doing it 3 years in a row during Gil's and Gary's birthday. we are able to get a worldwide trending at #1. we all agreed to tweet for one full hour at 12 midnight the day of Gary's and Gil's birthday. 
maybe that's a good system to follow to ensure it trends interntationally

@koreanlite
get in touch with as many HJW facebook fan pages admins, forums dedicated to HJW, fan cafes, fan clubs, etc. tell them that as a gift to HJW on her birthday, you hope you could unite all HJW fans to tweet and post messages on their facebook fan pages #HBDHaJiWon between 12 midnight to 1 am on the day of her birthday. 
they should post on their sites to tweet #HBDHaJiWon between 12 midnight to 1 am on the day of her birthday. 
then ask their help to spread the word. people here should also help if the can. tell people they know. 
it is important to tweet the exact same thing for it to trend. either #HBDHaJiWon or #HaJiWonday or whatever you decide on. but it has to be the exact same thing. 
watch the trending phrases between those hours and hope that everyone pulls through. it shouldn't be so hard. Gary and Gil are nowhere near as popular as Ha Ji Won and we managed to get the #1 spot worldwide. people should continuously tweet the same phrase over and over again until 1am. 
make sure to make a screencap when it trends!

Guest minnie0103

Thanks a lot for the clear explanation @klent! :)
I think we should decide now what hashtag will we use? #HBDHaJiWon or #HaJiWonDay?

@minnie0103, @klent,

i have made a draft on what the message should be and i used both hashtags. cannot let go of either one. :)

"Its #Hajiwonday on Jun28! So guys, lets do the twit! Pls tweet #HBDHaJiWon on Jun28, 12m-1am."

What do you think? i will appreciate all your comments because this is a first time for me. i have never done this before but well, i have never liked a celebrity as much as i like ha ji won. ;);)

@minnie...love all your posts on HJW with her reel man. nice to know their whereabouts before, during and after they worked together...very insightful. Though now that you have brought out all reel men in her life, I have to say that I love KSW-HJW pairing the most---for visual purposes. If I am an advertiser, I would definitely picked them...their face together complements so well! I really enjoyed the magazine covers you posted. No wonder they had successful CF projects together. I just wish they can be given a chance to work in movie/drama project soon. 
@bearbarbie...nice posts on Heaundae too! I like this movie as well...
@klent...i loved the Closer to Heaven review you shared...I really enjoyed reading it. I also love that scene where she danced for her husband in the last few moments of his life...so heartfelt. I felt that HJW really did an amazing job...her acting was just right..not over the top, just enough to convince you that she's for real.
@pie...loved the Damo party pics you shared...I have only seen a couple of those photos somewhere. Nice to see more of em..Btw, what is up with our Ji won ssi ? Is it me or is she getting more elusive these days? I hope it's not something we need to worry about...but I am getting really impatient with The Huntresses...
@koreanlite...wish I can help with the trending...but I don't have a twitter :-P If it's not hard to do...perhaps I can open an account so I can do that too!..

Guest Kathi Eduk

Hello everyone, I am a fan of Thailand.
I follow the news from here frequently.
I can make it easy to understand language. Because I do not understand Korean.
I tend to use Google Translate to understand.
I know that fans Ha Ji won in Korea using facebook or not?

Guest minnie0103

@koreanlite Your entry is all good with me. :) But do we really have to use two hashtags or just either of the two so that every tweet will be in uniform?

@koreanlite, here is my suggestion. just change if you want or thrash it. it's just a suggestions
"Hi guys. It's Ha Ji Won's birthday. I hope we could all give her a birthday gift by trending #HBDHaJiWon internationally on Twitter. Let us all tweet #HBDHaJiWon on June 28 from 12 midnight to 1 am. It will be our little gift to our unnie. I hope you could help me get everyone together and make this possible. It's time the world knows how special Ha Ji Won is."
@cynder
i also watched her on Miracle of a Giving Fool. Darn she's good! it got some international attention when it was shown in several film festivals. I think she's one of the few actors in the whole world who can act with their eyes. I remember that scene in Closer to Heaven, that one time she begged God to save her husband. It was so subtle. she didn't break down and cry. she just said three sentences and it said it all. it's all in her eyes. brilliant actress. 
you can open a twitter account, it's super easy. then maybe you guys can exchange twitter accounts and go on a tweeting party that day. =)

klent said: @koreanlite, here is my suggestion. just change if you want or thrash it. it's just a suggestions
"Hi guys. It's Ha Ji Won's birthday. I hope we could all give her a birthday gift by trending #HBDHaJiWon internationally on Twitter. Let us all tweet #HBDHaJiWon on June 28 from 12 midnight to 1 am. It will be our little gift to our unnie. I hope you could help me get everyone together and make this possible. It's time the world knows how special Ha Ji Won is."

Guest chelLy_ann06

I liked the idea .. I'm all in! Let's spread the word and be united 1023RS! Make it trend worldwide .. #HBDHaJiWon <3

Guest bearbarbiie1023

@klent @koreanlite @minnie1023 @cynder hi guys... i've read all your post :D
so.. what phrases that we will use? #Hajiwonday or #HBDHajiwon?
i have suggest phrases, how with #HaJiWon35thday ? :)
anyway how's with hastags line for ha ji won birthday from jiwonlove or U.S 1023? they are not make the international hastag for ha ji won birthday for all 1023 in the world?

@Kathi Eduk i thought that Korean fans not using Facebook. They more often use Korean social media, like daum, fan cafe, jiwonlove and other :)