♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

smoky123

said: Hello everyone.I am so happy to see so many articles, pictures and videos about our unnie Ha Ji Won,thank you for everyone efforts, I dont contribute like you guys are, but I am surely a lurker and Ha Ji Wan is my greatest actress i like so far from Korea. She is so amazingly talented, beautiful, and have a warm heart. When I saw her picture here when she attended Medical Korea 2013 sharing medical treatment commemorative event, my eyes are full of cry, I just want to share that and I really respect and adore her. I am glad that I get to know her from you guys. Thank you. 

Guest sunshine4ever

Everyone, so I don't know why there is a pop-up on top of the screen and it bugged me a lot. Can you see if you posted something relate to polling? If you did, will you please edit your post? You can try to cut your text and paste it in the notepad and then cut & paste again back to your message. I would appreciate you very much so that the page can become normal again. Thanks.

Ha Ji-Won, independent walk of life…establishing one-man management company

2013/04/12(Fri) 19:46

Ha Ji-Won will be establishing a one-man management company, parting with Wellmade STARM, the management company which she has been in for over 10 years. It was conveyed that Ha Ji-Won will establish a corporate body having her mother as the representative, and start working as a member of the one-man management company.
Ha Ji-Won has been an actor for a long time at Wellmade STARM, but it was said that she decided to establish a one-man management company, ending the contract with her current company. This is a different walk of life from her brother Jeon Tae-Soo. Currently, Jeon Tae-Soo is managed by representative Moon Yong-Seong, who used to be Ha Ji-Won’s manager.

Source

@pie..thanks for pics...I haven't seen most of the old ones. You are so resourceful. Kudos to you ^:)
I can't wait to hear/see her in the Northcape Event. Seems like it would be fun...too bad we can't participate :-(

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Actress Ha Ji Won Plans to Set Up Her Own Agency
yw740030 April 13, 2013

tumblr_ml6n5e1HI01r2jbhio1_500.jpg

On April 12, a representative announced that actress Ha Ji Won will be setting up her own agency with her mother as the CEO. Ha Ji Won recently left her agency of 10 years “Well Made Star M.” Briefly, there was a possibility of Ha Ji Won joining Sidus HQ, and many other big agencies showed great interest in the actress, but Ha Ji Won finally decided to become independent.

Fans that heard this news commented, “Ha Ji Won probably will have no problem being on her own,” “Ha Ji Won, fighting!”

In other news, the character posters for Ha Ji Won’s upcoming new film “Joseon Trio of Beauties” (or “The Huntresses” or “Action Girls”) were released recently. The movie is to be a fusion, action-comedy movie and stars Ha Ji Won, Kang Ye Won, and Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga In.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/13/actress-ha-ji-won-plans-to-set-up-her-own-agency/

Video "Find the real Ha Ji Won" ^^
13 April 2013 12:11
노스케이프 하지원과 함께하는 "OUTDOOR PICNIC"

1차분 영상을 공개합니다.

똑같은 복장을 한 5명의 모델 중 하지원씨는 몇번일까요?
정답을 맞추시는 분들께는 푸짐한 선물을 드리니
많은 참여 부탁드립니다.

PS. 2차 영상은 현재 열심히 복구 중입니다.
정말 죄송합니다.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=472548756150494