♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji Won is on the #19 --Must be Proud--

The list of Korean advertising worth that attract people's attention.
The list of different advertising worth star is divided into three levels of the A, B, C, participate in the selection of the 869 star worth more than 500 million won (about 290 million yuan) A-star is only 69, only 7.9 percent, and accounts for about 22% of the total worth in of 200000000-500000000 won the Class B star, worth less than 200 million won (about 1.16 million yuan) C-class stars accounted for more than 60% of the total number of.

CR:XY Baidu533736_599251316753024_1144406609_n.jpg

@pie...thanks for posting the pics. She looks great as always. Not that i ship HJW with HB but i saw in other facebook posts...both of them are wearing white in the same day at a different event. Coincidence or not I just thought that was kinda funny...there has been many cases where their clothes kinda look coordinated...at least as far as fans has pointed out. Anyway, since you've probably been HJW fan way longer than me, did HJW ever made a comment about her connections with HB over the years?...like those side by side hand print, portraying each other in a movie, "almost meeting", etc...? 
Btw, looks like the rumor may be true :-( but i do hope someone can translate the links you posted above. Looks like there is more to this story. However, I am confident that she knows what she is doing and is already preparing to put everything in its place.I also think that she may be thinking of creating her own agency...as a lot of people in the entertainment business do. So, to our dear Ji won ssi...fighting!!!

@cynder actually i'm not here from a long time, but HJW never said anything about her and Hyun Bin that i know. 
About the rumor, right now, i'm actually thinking that she should take a break, i would like if she goes in the USA and study and works there for a little bit, even as a minor actress, i think she can become even better actress, and then in 2 years o 3 years come back in a masterpiece movie, with many awards winning and regains her popularity in Korea to come back in a great, mature drama that will gain her forever the spot of the best korean actress!!
With the lack of news, I have been daydreaming a lot lately! 

@pie..i see. i was hoping you might know...well, I hope the old timers can shed some light about my question...just curious, that's all! 
As for your idea...that's good too! SOmetimes, it's good to have a bit of a break in between and not be over exposed. But in all honesty, am a bit worried too if she would actually do it now. I hate to bring up the age issue but i think in reality this is relevant. If she was in her 20s, i don't see any issues of taking 2-3 years break but for her...i find it a bit risky. Also, if she plans to leave acting for a while, i think it would be best if she leaves after having a huge impact in a movie/drama....this will definitely make the fans want more.I just want her to leave with a GOOD news. BUT this is just my opinion...like I said before, I have been getting anxious for her...So glad you uploaded those pictures (with SJK). At least, she is not totally off the radar.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/10/ha-ji-won-and-brown-eyed-girls-ga-in-transform-into-sexy-joseon-angels-for-new-movie/

class="content-title"Ha Ji Won and Brown Eyed Girl’s Ga In Transform into Sexy Joseon Angels for New Movie

Character posters for “Joseon Trio of Beauties” (or “The Huntresses” or “Action Girls”) have been unveiled, showing Ha Ji Won, Kang Ye Won, and Brown Eyed GirlsGa In as legendary bounty hunters of the Joseon dynasty.

“Joseon Trio of Beauties” is a fusion, action-comedy movie that stars the three ladies as basically the Joseon version of “Charlie’s Angels,” who use their skills to save the country from danger.

Ha Ji Won is the leader of the group and her character is described as quick, smart, and highly skilled in martial arts. Kang Ye Won is the married member who cares first and foremost about money and Ga In is the final third member who acts before thinking.

Action-Girls-2.png

Action-Girls-3.png

Action-Girls-4.png

The posters have caused a bit of stir as critics reacted against the lack of accuracy and believability caused by the appearance of eyeliner on the actresses and their outfits. In response, representatives of the movie explained that since the movie is a fusion sageuk, the actresses are wearing a combination of modern and traditional East Asian outfits. They added that viewers will feel different about the outfits once they have seen them in the context of the movie.

Here is the trailer so you can see for yourself:

watch?v=Lg6q6_x2Yr8&feature=player_embed

credit : crystalcove

Ha Ji Won and Song Joong Ki Receive Medical Korea Appreciation Awards http://koalasplayground.com/2013/04/10/ha-ji-won-and-song-joong-ki-receive-medical-korea-appreciation-awards/
65637_501977893200588_1918699015_n.jpg

"During the event, actress Ha Ji-won, who recently donated loyalties from her autobiography and consistently participates in commemorative events for the sharing medical service, and actor Song Joong-ki, an honorary ambassador of medical tourism, will receive a plaque of appreciation from the minister of health and welfare." Read more:
http://www.noodls.com/view/25E41876E8521424B6B5D7E9686C61D0B9055AEB?776xxx1365582608

59205_599331890078300_1947381361_n.jpg

Guest minnie0103

This is the first time I've seen this photo, and according to the dchjw fan who posted this, it's from the 1996 drama Tears of the Dragon. I haven't watched the drama but I know that Ha Ji Won was a part of it. According to my research, this drama was broadcast from Nov 24, 1996 up to May 31, 1998, with a total of 159 episodes. Wow, it was for almost 2 years! Ha Ji Won played the role of Na In (later on as Concubine So).
I don't think we can find the complete episodes of this drama with English subtitles online since it's very old. I wasn't even a part of this world then when this drama started. LOL. :D
By seeing old photos like this, I feel satisfied to see Ha Ji Won as rookie, the time before she reached the level of where she is now. It was indeed a long journey! :)
viewimage.php?id=hajiwon&no=29bcc427b686 
Photo source: dchjw

titlethread-awards.jpg

2013: Medical Korea Appreciation Award
2012: 12th Youth Korea Film Festival - Favorite Female Filmmaker (As One) 
2012: 16th Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival -  Producer's Choice Award (As One, Sector 7)2012: Samsung Sparkling Night - Shining Lady of 2012
2011: Korea 48th Savings Day - Prime Minister Award for Savings 2011: Grimae Awards: Best actress (Secret Garden)
2010: SBS Drama Awards: Top Excellence Award, Drama Special, Actress (Secret Garden)
2010: SBS Drama Awards: Netizen Popularity Award (Secret Garden) together with Hyun Bin
2010: SBS Drama Awards: Top 10 Stars along with Lee Beom-soo, Jung Bo-seok, Park Jin Hee (Giant), Go Hyun-jung,                    Kwon Sang-woo (Daemul), Hyun Bin (Secret Garden), Lee Seung-gi, Shin Mina (My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho), Kim So-            yeon (Prosecutor Princess, Dr. Champ)
2010: SBS Drama Awards: Best Couple: Lee Seung-gi, Shin Mina (My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho), Joo Sang-wook, Hwang                     Jung-eum (Giant), Hyun Bin, Ha Ji-won (Secret Garden)
2009: Best Actress 30th Blue Dragon Film Awards (My Love By My Side)2009: Populaity Award 30th Blue Dragon Film Awards (My Love By My Side)2009: Best Actress 46th BaekSang Arts Awards (My Love By My Side)
2009: Best Actress 5th Korean University Films Festival (My Love By My Side)
20072007 Asia Model Festival Awards: Most Popular along with Jang Hyuk, Hyun Young
2007: 32nd Golden Chest International TV Festival: Best Actress (Hwang Jin Yi)
2007: 34th Korean Broadcasting Awards: Best Actress (Hwang Jin Yi) 
2006: KBS Drama Awards: Daesang Award (Hwang Jin Yi)
2006: KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Jang Geun Suk (Hwang Jin Yi) 
2006: KBS Drama Awards: Netizen Award (Hwang Jin Yi)
200526th Blue Dragon Film Awards: Popularity Award (Duelist)
2004: 40th BaekSang Awards: Best Actress in a TV Drama (What Happened in Bali)
2004: 40th BaekSang Awards: Best New Actress 
2004: SBS Drama Awards: Best Actress (What Happened in Bali)
2004: SBS Drama Awards: Top 10 stars along with Park Shin-yang, Lee Dong-gun, Jo In-sung, Kim Rae-won, Ji Sung, Kim            Jung-eun, Song Yoon-ah, Kim Hyun-joo, Kim Tae-hee
2004: 21st Blue Dragon Film Awards: Best New Actor
2003: MBC Drama Awards: Top Excellence Award: Best Actress (Damo)
2003: MBC Drama Awards: Netizen Best Couple Award: Lee Seo-jin & Ha Ji-won (Damo)
2003: MBC Drama Awards: Netizen Popularity Award: Most Popular Actress (Damo)
2001: Korean Society of Cinematographers: Most Popular Actress
2001: 39th Baeksang Awards: Best New Actor for TV
2000: MBC Drama Awards: Best New Actor (Secret)
2000: Blue Dragon Awards: Best Supporting Actress (Ditto)
2000: Grand Bell Award (Daejong Film Festival): Best New Actress (Truth Game)2000:  Pusan Film Critic Association Awads: Best New Actress (Truth Game)

>> edited thanks to @pieacapozucca