♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest minnie0103

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Ji Won Is Stunning in an Eye-Popping Photoshoot for “Crocodile Lady”crocodile-lady-hajiwon-4.jpg

Casual brand Crocodile Lady recently released the 2013 S/S collection featuringHa Ji Won.

Ha Ji Won looks stunning and elegant as usual with a touch of summer fun and flirt in the photos. She sports various outfits that Crocodile Lady offers to be some of the hottest trends in the upcoming season.

With fun and colorful background settings such as the blue ocean and tall palm trees, Ha Ji Won’s Crocodile Lady photo shoot truly sets the mood for the summer season.

Ha Ji Won’s radiating beauty as well as her lean and toned body also helped the outfits shine even brighter.

Check out Ha Ji Won’s eye-popping Crocodile Lady photos below!

crocodile-lady-hajiwon.jpg

crocodile-lady-hajiwon-2.jpg

crocodile-lady-hajiwon-3.jpg

crocodile-lady-hajiwon-5.jpg

via http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/09/ha-ji-won-is-stunning-for-an-eye-popping-photoshoot-for-crocodile-lady/

Btw about the netizenbuzz rumor...I just found out Kang Ye Won (Hajiwon co-star in the huntresses)left Wellmade Star M a few days ago(she was part of it for 10 years same with jiwon)and now she joined SM C&C(Jang Dong Gun's agency) and it was confirmed...but how about our Jiwon?did she really joined Sidus HQ?

cynder

said:

This may be a re-post...but since I thought the editing was great on these videos, I thought i'd share them again. For those who haven't seen it, hope you'll like it as much as I did. Title of the second video is so right on....HJW always says she loves all the reel men (at that moment) in her life...
Ha Ji Won - - 1 2 3

Ha Ji Won in Love

Credit to mac2ay

claudiakaterine said: Btw about the netizenbuzz rumor...I just found out Kang Ye Won (Hajiwon co-star in the huntresses)left Wellmade Star M a few days ago(she was part of it for 10 years same with jiwon)and now she joined SM C&C(Jang Dong Gun's agency) and it was confirmed...but how about our Jiwon?did she really joined Sidus HQ?

@mssegacrazy-----I am not sure if this date is confirmed but I got the date in the movie's facebook page. I can't tell though if it's officially made.
@claudiakaterin---you are killing me here!  X_X I am getting anxious now to hear anything official about her agency....why oh why are they taking long in making an announcement????? Hope to hear something solid SOON [-O< [-O< [-O<@ferlycious---your welcome! Glad you enjoyed it.

This are news about The Huntress, the agency Wellmade S and Ha Ji Won, they are in korean and with google translate i can't understand much, but i understood that wellmade has some problems! It says that Ha Ji Won is looking for an agency! Sombody can translate?!
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=015&aid=0002862099
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002212034

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Ji Won & Song Joong Ki attended the appreciation ceremony.149424_599237413421081_549904762_n.jpg
71435_599237426754413_2136568768_n.jpg
905555_599237456754410_599020897_o.jpg