♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

:x :x :x I miss her short hair though I really love her present feminine long hair look. She looks really cute sporting it (short hair). 
tumblr_lmmxlk0SfQ1qju765o1_500.jpg
tumblr_lmopw3yt651qi52kf.jpg

tumblr_lmoq8uZbxX1qi52kf.jpg

61811 Fan Signing Event Crocodile Ladies. Credit DCGallery as Labeled, http://hajiwonramblings.tumblr.com/page/2

Guest moonbathe

Not sure if this was shared before...
CR:Amazing Couple FB
http://vimeo.com/61505995

Reporter: is there a male actor that you want to act with right now?
HJW: Of course there are a lot. I want to act once with HaJungWoo, and Song Joong Ki, and not too long ago I saw on TV, even though he's a baby...YunHoo. Hoo was saying to his girlfriend let's go sledding together and he seemed really cool. He's really cute, honest, and I want to meet him once. 
Then she talks about how in the last interview she said she takes cold showers. She clarified that she just finishes after taking a normal shower with cold water. She thought everyone did that and it has a refreshing feeling like she's just taken a shower.Then they ask about how she takes care of her body. She says when she first wakes up in bed she does like a hip twist exercise you can see it from the action in the video. Then she said that bicycle riding season is almost here so she wants to exercise by riding a bicycle. The vitamin things is the reporter asked her about what kind of message as an actress do you want to leave for people. Ha Ji Won said, "Like a vitamin Ji Won. A person that makes people feel good, a good-feeling actor, I think that kind of feeling would be good." 
talked about "vitamin Ha ji won" ha ji won have so many times mentioned it in her interviews.its started in early 2012 ciimwand i think you still remember Hyun bin also ever talked about vitamin thingy.he said in his My Way dvd (2011),"His fans is His Vitamin" ^^
~Ernani

I remembered watching HJW's Love So Divine, it was the first ever movie I'd ever get to watch with her in it and I thought she's in her late teens. Hahaha. Then when I watched SG I thought she's in her mid 20's, I was in shock when she's 36(korean age) already. -.-"

Guest rylmhyk21

@pieracapozucca thankyou for welcoming me.. :) i've been addicted to her since sega days and i'm so into K2h.. is she doing a drama this days??

Guest koppoets

Hey, I just made a video of HJW's gwuiyomi playing. I ad done a little bit of editing and mixing her action with the song. Hope you guys like it :)

"The Huntresses" teaser poster revealed

The teaser poster for "The Huntresses" have been revealed.

Extreme and expert in martial arts, fatally beautiful and smart, the three angels of the Chosun hunt bad guys and they are good at it. The visual on the poster tells it all.

Ha Ji-won glares outwards from the poster as if it was looking through someone; Kang Ye-won seems leisurely as if her opponent is no match for her and Son Ga-in is smiling chicly. They are also holding weapons that express themselves.

The slogan, "Off with your head!" tells us the splendor of these beauties.

Ha Ji-won, Kang Ye-won and Son Ga-in's "The Huntresses" can be seen in May.

via http://www.hancinema.net/the-huntresses-teaser-poster-revealed-53878.html

544595_490748107656900_1629216094_n.jpg