♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Welll I still haven't decided cause i realises it's at 7pm at night ! So i cant fly there and fly back in one day like i planned, and I'm short on leave and it's quite busy at work now. Sigh. Maybe she will come to Singapore again?

Thanks for all your support. My husband was v amused :wink:

• Like 3

Our HJW is indeed the queen of chemistry. By gosh, she has been paired and acted with the hottest and A-list actors both in dramas and movies. It is so funny though that with all these manly and handsome namjas, KMH is already in the top list from the YT posters. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

17 minutes ago, drakelaw said:

I know right, it is a hard question, hahaha. But now, I am giving it to KMH (sorry KDW:tongue:).

Poor KDW :lol: You and a lot of people choose KMH what is so funny cz at the beginning of drama too few wanted a loveline between this two and what is more funny that even now there are some who don't find any chemistry ...but everyone has personal preference !!! HJW and KMH wonderful chemistry it does not surprise me, Jiwonnie can have chemistry even with a tree !! but I must say that KMH was a good partner for HJW he fits so well to his character and indeed his behaviour off screen on bts, his care for HJW, their cute moments together can make people to ship them ever irl !!

22860868_1805271199764711_1840322327317839872_n.jpg

but I suppose that with her new partner in a new drama (I hope for a new one soon ) will be the same situation :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@andra30 Ji Won also loves kids. (Just like KMH :D). Their off-screen personalities really compliment each other. And I hope they can work together in another project. Action movie or sageuk drama will be good.

I just love badass HJW....cant't wait to watch Manhunt. Rain is a beautiful assassin :wub:. She has worked really hard to prepare for the movie. Her proficiency in English also has improved tremendously which is good for her international career. I feel very conflicting...on one hand I want her to settle down soonest and on the other hand I want to keep on seeing her on new projects.

The place of the fanmeet is very near my office. Unfortunately it'll be held at 7pm. So, I won't be able to attend..huhu! (Family time after office hours)

@lemonysnicket wow! you have such a supportive husband. I have a friend also whose husband is as supportive as yours. She's a cassies (JYJ fandom) and they even flew to Seoul and Japan to attend JYJ's concert!

Sad to say, mine only allowed me to fangirling over cyberspace and that's the limit :rolleyes::lol:.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, mathildafc said:

@andra30 Ji Won also loves kids. (Just like KMH :D). Their off-screen personalities really compliment each other. And I hope they can work together in another project. Action movie or sageuk drama will be good.

I just love badass HJW....cant't wait to watch Manhunt. Rain is a beautiful assassin :wub:. She has worked really hard to prepare for the movie. Her proficiency in English also has improved tremendously which is good for her international career. I feel very conflicting...on one hand I want her to settle down soonest and on the other hand I want to keep on seeing her on new projects.

The place of the fanmeet is very near my office. Unfortunately it'll be held at 7pm. So, I won't be able to attend..huhu! (Family time after office hours)

@lemonysnicket wow! you have such a supportive husband. I have a friend also whose husband is as supportive as yours. She's a cassies (JYJ fandom) and they even flew to Seoul and Japan to attend JYJ's concert!

Sad to say, mine only allowed me to fangirling over cyberspace and that's the limit :rolleyes::lol:.

I have realized that her English is improving in Life Risking Romance. I like how her English doesn't have a strong accent and the way she changes her tone to fit her character. Her tone is so cute off screen :) Hope to see her more in international movies.

I really want her to find her Mr. Right. People keep asking her when she will get married in all the interviews and Guerrilla date haha. I think she doesn't want to rush? Many married actresses still continue acting and I think she will too.

• Like 7

Good bye and greeting from HJW ,

23161817_132500514021879_2942207074848735232_n.jpg

HJW: It’s really the ending

HJW: I’m sad

HJW: Today is my last time to see this sea from hospital ship

Ha Ji Won (Dr. Song Eun Jae)

“Thank you for always loving Hospital Ship. I think I’m going to cry. I felt really happy for acting as Song Eun Jae. I think I also grew together with it. I really had a good time and thanks to the viewers who always watching for us, we can finish the drama today. I hope you can always remember about hospital ship. I wished this drama can be a warm gift and always be remembered. Thank you and I hope you are all happy. I love you. Good bye.”   

translate by @alleram95 , thank you so much for your hard work ! (I hope you don't mind that I quoted you in this thread :))

She's always a crybaby at the end of hers dramas , that it show how deep is she immersed on her character, how much sincerity and love she puts on her acting for to create a very credible character! Hope she is right now on a sunny place for a little vacation, she likes Hawaii ! 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, andra30 said:

Good bye and greeting from HJW ,

23161817_132500514021879_2942207074848735232_n.jpg

HJW: It’s really the ending

HJW: I’m sad

HJW: Today is my last time to see this sea from hospital ship

Ha Ji Won (Dr. Song Eun Jae)

“Thank you for always loving Hospital Ship. I think I’m going to cry. I felt really happy for acting as Song Eun Jae. I think I also grew together with it. I really had a good time and thanks to the viewers who always watching for us, we can finish the drama today. I hope you can always remember about hospital ship. I wished this drama can be a warm gift and always be remembered. Thank you and I hope you are all happy. I love you. Good bye.”   

translate by @alleram95 , thank you so much for your hard work ! (I hope you don't mind that I quoted you in this thread :))

She's always a crybaby at the end of hers dramas , that it show how deep is she immersed on her character, how much sincerity and love she puts on her acting for to create a very credible character! Hope she is right now on a sunny place for a little vacation, she likes Hawaii ! 

Really which other drama she cried when it ended, other than HS and EK? 

• Like 3

On 11/3/2017 at 11:47 PM, xenophile said:

I don't imagine it will happen anytime soon, at least until Nov 12, since Kang Min Hyuk has concerts until Nov 11. He has a week off until concerts resume again on Nov 18. 

I think I was wrong, it appears as if they already have had the production dinner;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbEWdE6lLKk/?hl=en&taken-by=hajiwonhk1023

But I could be wrong, since I can't read/speak Korean efficiently.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, xenophile said:

I think I was wrong, it appears as if they already have had the production dinner;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbEWdE6lLKk/?hl=en&taken-by=hajiwonhk1023

But I could be wrong, since I can't read/speak Korean efficiently.

I think this dinner is provide by the Mayor of Geoje City.... and I get a news from weibo say that they will have a wrap up dinner tonight ... but Im not confirm.......... :lol:

• Like 3

When HS drama becomes a beautiful memory !!! 

With Kim Kwang Kyu - 

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, ocean, sky, outdoor, water and nature

with Kang Min Hyuk

23101463_125797491440995_1811815336589131776_n.jpg

and a cute gift from CN 1023 ! three cute bear doctors !! 

23161708_527036007637213_3906651378553978880_n.jpg

who have already arrived in the HJW office :D

23416556_2004652466482873_2933922490956644352_n.jpg

cto.

• Like 5