♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

13 minutes ago, andra30 said:

No it's in 2015 when she was a guest at BIFF!  With KDW it was in 2005

Thanks. Right, that was for Duelist in 2005. They look good together. Yes, KDW doesn't really like doing dramas. GY has a recent hit drama, so it will take time for him to act in drama again. Go for movies then. A movie with either of the two would be awesome. 

• Like 4

oh yes I forgot Goblin ! But ...I was so excited about she acted with HJW in his movie " Chronicle of Blood Merchant" but Jiwon was like more a supporting actress ...there are so little script for a woman lead or at least for a equal screen time...hope you understand what I want to say !!!:unsure: 

• Like 2

Hello there! I signed up in Soompi because of Hospital Ship and have now decided to join this thread too. :)

I'm pretty new to the KDrama world but after watching some of HJW's work and reading about her personal life, I must say that she is my favorite Korean actress.

Her acting skills are superb whether she's doing drama, action, or comedy. What made me admire her even more is her personality. I just love how she laughs so easily. I enjoy watching her interviews and BTS clips because she's always doing or saying something funny. She is just ADORABLE! :heart:

• Like 5

It's hard to pick a favorite among her works..i enjoyed most of them. That movie with kim myung min?...so sad. But I am with drakelaw..I too wish she can have a project with gong yoo or kdw..even jo in sung again would be awesome. A girl can truly wish..:blush:

• Like 4

Ha Ji Won will always be impressive to me as an actress! She's picked an awesome drama to star in that shows her strength of character, determination and all-round beauty as a woman. I absolutely LOVE Hospital Ship and she's been paired with the finest co-stars! 

I waited for some episodes to build up before starting and I'm glad I got caught up on time. Was worried at first about the younger hero aspect but Kang Min-hyuk surpassed all that. He's such a solid individual and you can tell it's not just acting! He seems cool, and likable.

I've been a fan of Ha Ji Won since Empress Ki and went to find most of her dramas from Damo to Time We Were Not in Love and most of her movies! So yes I'm a fan and I wish her the best for the remainder of the drama and beyond.

I love that she has a tomboy side and stays feminine and even girly! No wonder all her male co-stars find her so endearing! 

Well done Ha Ji Won and you've got a lasting fan in me! .....

Also, hope you guys get to read a review of the drama as linked below...

20170927_021044.jpg?w=788

Well look what just turned up and became my favorite drama! Hospital Ship is firmly set on my radar as a drama that ticks every, freaking, box. It’s everything I wanted and more!

Since it stars Ha Ji Won, Hospital Ship was always going to be on my watchlist. I’m just glad it happened to also have all the elements that make a drama top-notch for me.

This nautical-themed medical kdrama has all the fine young doctors, perky nurses, and hilarious seniors you could ever ask for. It also has a credible storyline, exhilarating romance, and the promise of an impetuous love triangle. Truly my cup of... (continued here)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, najummah said:

This nautical-themed medical kdrama has all the fine young doctors, perky nurses, and hilarious seniors you could ever ask for. It also has a credible storyline, exhilarating romance, and the promise of an impetuous love triangle. Truly my cup of... (continued here)

Hi and welcome @najummah- Great review. Sweet and on point. Have you tried posting on the drama forum. I believe you would love it there and posters are going to be more than happy reading your review of HS. 

Looking forward to more reviews and more posting on this thread. More power. 

4 hours ago, thebluebear said:

Hello there! I signed up in Soompi because of Hospital Ship and have now decided to join this thread too. :)

I'm pretty new to the KDrama world but after watching some of HJW's work and reading about her personal life, I must say that she is my favorite Korean actress.

Hello @thebluebear- you chose the right and best actress and individual to admire. We are in good company. :D I have been bitten by the HJW bug when I started to get hooked on K-dramas 4 years ago. I have watched a lot of dramas but she is the only Korean actress that I truly admire. I binged watched her movies and dramas since that then. ALL her movies and dramas (maybe except for Secret and Sunshine Hunting), MTVs (she has one with Goo Soo and another with Rain, and of course Psy), and CFs. Anywyays, as you gals say, it is a joy watching her interviews and BTS. She has a playful and humble attitude despite her success.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, kingwtqueen said:

Ha Ji Won crying on staff shoulder after filming hospital ship  where Eun Jae's mom death.... 

Ji Won's father died same illness with Eun Jae's mother  :dissapointed_relieved:

When i saw the scene when she sad but can't crying  i really touched..she seem real to express her feeling. I guess She remember her father when she take the scene..and when i see this behind scene so its true, this so heartbreaking :(.  I can related to her since i also had lost my father. It need time to healing.. and sometimes i feel maybe one of reason hjw pick this project is to healing her lost :(

7 hours ago, cynder said:

It's hard to pick a favorite among her works..i enjoyed most of them. That movie with kim myung min?...so sad. But I am with drakelaw..I too wish she can have a project with gong yoo or kdw..even jo in sung again would be awesome. A girl can truly wish..:blush:

Counting me too.. i wish she can act with gong yoo :). Also i curious if she act with park hae jin since park hae jin seem likes her (or fans? :D), i saw them on family outing, they're cute together :lol:..i dunno it is script or not because his admired seem real to me :D.

Btw HS thread goes fast :D , i glad that many likes her drama and support her

• Like 6

10 hours ago, thebluebear said:

Her acting skills are superb whether she's doing drama, action, or comedy. What made me admire her even more is her personality. I just love how she laughs so easily. I enjoy watching her interviews and BTS clips because she's always doing or saying something funny. She is just ADORABLE! :heart:

Welcome to HJW thread ! I'm happy that HS drama bring new HJW fans here in her Soompi thread ! You choose very well, Jiwonn is indeed one of the best actress in SK but more then that she is a charming person and she respects and love so much hers fans. I would like her to read this threat and so she can see that her new drama is well received by her international fans. I think that she would be so happy !:wub: :lol:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, najummah said:

Ha Ji Won will always be impressive to me as an actress! She's picked an awesome drama to star in that shows her strength of character, determination and all-round beauty as a woman. I absolutely LOVE Hospital Ship and she's been paired with the finest co-stars! 

Welcome to HJW thread and I'm glad that you like HS ! I read your Introductory Review from your blog and I like it , write more please ! 

• Like 3

Besides the fact that Jiwon is a A class actress she does very nice CF even if she's not the advertising Queen. I really like her CF for SESA. If you watched live the latest HS ep have you seen this CF ? just before the ep started. I just found some new pics for SESA...I wonder if they shoot another CF !?

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting

Image may contain: 1 person, on stage

cr. HJWFB

• Like 6

Just before I talked about the fact that Jiwon is a role model for many actors/actress , look like is the same for Kim Bom Mi, she chooses as her role model HJW and she says in her interview

"It is cool to take action without choosing easy acting, and choosing genres such as action and dance. I want to try to digest the action before I'm thirty-five" 

Kim Bommy `` I want to marry whenever a good person happens'

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01111926616065368&DCD=A10102

I agree it is cool... but with so much work and even pains ! Workaholic Jiwon knows very well that, she had a lot of accidents for come to where she is now, A class actress ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, andra30 said:

Welcome to HJW thread and I'm glad that you like HS ! I read your Introductory Review from your blog and I like it , write more please ! 

Thank you! So glad you liked the review. And I'm so happy to start following this amazing Ha Ji Won thread! To find an actress who truly inspires me as a woman feels amazing. I'm really rooting for her in all aspects of her life and career <3<3<3 

• Like 5

Once a week ...finally Jiwonn update her IG ...caption " Autumn morning. When I hear the sea song" Nice pic and nice caption ...in a very early in the morning ! The sky and sun and clouds lover ! The romantic Jiwonnie !  

22158580_1352845011493869_2222969953085030400_n.jpg

• Like 6

Beautiful fan art 

amazing Jiwon as cold but very skilled and beautiful doctor Song Eun Jae

21985256_190651251476711_815344677233360896_n.jpg

Happy SEJ after she performed a difficult surgery ...even if I don't know what happened in drama I can see and feel the feeling of a well done job, the feeling of relief and the feeling of happiness of the character only by looking at HJW face ...it's like she thanks to her hands...wonderful !

21980261_320196035116058_2661410672906076160_n.jpg

pics cto. 

• Like 2

@drakelaw and @andra30 Thank you for the warm welcome! I wasn't active over the weekend so I'm just seeing your comments now.

I have watched quite a few of her dramas and movies and it's hard for me pick a favorite. I hope to watch all of her works someday! Ok, maybe not all because I don't like watching horror movies. I'll probably skip those LOL! :D

• Like 3

3 hours ago, thebluebear said:

@drakelaw and @andra30 Thank you for the warm welcome! I wasn't active over the weekend so I'm just seeing your comments now.

I have watched quite a few of her dramas and movies and it's hard for me pick a favorite. I hope to watch all of her works someday! Ok, maybe not all because I don't like watching horror movies. I'll probably skip those LOL! :D

It's OK you can come when you want ! :D

For me is the same I don't like horror at all but I still watch Phone and it's not soooo horror you can try and about Nightmare sorry I'm her ardent fan but I can not !!! :unsure:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1