♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

1 hour ago, andra30 said:

She knows how to take care with her body and skin too ! Exercises , health food and more! How many of us can do that ? I barely take some exercise once a week mb and I can't give up ice cream :(:lol: Even as SEJ she run and run of course a  smoothly and beautiful run ! 

This! I love how she can maintanance her body.. she give me inspiring to do the same. I usually don't like workout but she makes me to do that..:lol:

Also she likes to drink lemon with honey for her health..i also try it :lol:.

The funny thing i also try her hairstyle in SEGA..i also try it :D:lol: but when her hair long..i want to try it too. When i'm in the process she cut it just like how she looks now :lol:

Btw i'm sorry if this already up in previous page..i see that hjw mention in variety show knowing brother ep 54 . I personally want she meet heechul. Thats guy is crazy ( in a good way). I can't imagine if she meet him. She easy laughing, if she meet him she wouln't stop laughing from the beggining...:lol:

Again sorry for babbling..

I've read all the posting and just glad that this thread still keep going and still many support for my amazing yeoja :)

• Like 4

On 24 September, 2017 at 6:54 PM, urie888 said:

Yes..i don't know why but HJW has better chemistry with younger partner than older. When empress ki era i feel she look better with ji chang wook than joo jin mo and don't forget other actor like Jo in sung, KDW,  hyun bin, JGS, Seunggi even infinite L. I almost can't remember who older actor who has great chemistry with her..maybe just So ji sub. What make me surprised that even with KMH i can see the sparkling :lol:

she definitely looks better with younger actors. She is young at heart and playful so the younger actors are comfortable with her. 

In drama she is usually paired with younger actors, but in movies, i think mostly with older actors?

• Like 4

Welcome @Monky in HJW thread . Yes it's true she likes to eat fruits and health avocado , about yogurt I don't know ! And I think that she has good gene too , all her family are slim and beautiful people ! 

Jiwonnie with her old sister at press conf for "GO GO with sister"

ha.jpg

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, urie888 said:

This! I love how she can maintanance her body.. she give me inspiring to do the same. I usually don't like workout but she makes me to do that..:lol:

Also she likes to drink lemon with honey for her health..i also try it :lol:.

The funny thing i also try her hairstyle in SEGA..i also try it :D:lol: but when her hair long..i want to try it too. When i'm in the process she cut it just like how she looks now :lol:

Btw i'm sorry if this already up in previous page..i see that hjw mention in variety show knowing brother ep 54 . I personally want she meet heechul. Thats guy is crazy ( in a good way). I can't imagine if she meet him. She easy laughing, if she meet him she wouln't stop laughing from the beggining...:lol:

Again sorry for babbling..

I've read all the posting and just glad that this thread still keep going and still many support for my amazing yeoja :)

Good for you !!! She is a role model for a lot of actress/actors from K entertainment and even for hers fans so ...keep up !! 

I don't watch that ep  of knowing brother from but I know that she was mention in another one after her last movie Love risking romance was release, by her co star Chun Jung Myung. I want her to show up in this show the more so as Ho Dong is her fan too. Yes I think that she don't stop laughing all show ep :lol: I love her laugh !  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I read in this forum some criticism about her kiss. I believe it is entirely the PD's fault. He has the power to ask for retake if it is deemed no good but he didn't (or maybe didn't dare to ask such thing of an 'A' list actress lol)  PD was happy with her kisses so we shouldn't blame her, actors follow instructions even to details like how to stand, head tile which side, where to place hands etc..

Another thing is, HJW is a rather conservative actress (no scandals all these yrs), being brought up in a traditional and good family and went through all girls middle school and high school, kissing is a very intimate act and it is perhaps rather uncomfortable for her to do anything that is 'passionate' with different man in different drama/movie. (Maybe that's why she prefers action movies, where kissing/love is not important component, lol).

Did you see her performance in Empress Ki? Her facial expressions were communicating so many emotions without overdoing them. The tears formation and rolling down from one eye was something i still remember vividly and wondered how she managed to do it. Indeed one of the best actresses around. 

Let's try to appreciate her strengths and overlook some of these PD's faults. I am sure she will try to improve on her kiss slowly. (she is known to be a very hardworking actress, so I have no doubt she can change if she wants to)

• Like 6

The Queen of saeguk , Empress Ki one of the most wonderful and impressive  Korean historical drama and Ha Ji Won was magnificent. She is the most expressive Kactress , at last for me, she can be funny and cute, extraordinarily graceful, sad expressionless, sad with so much pain in her eyes and more... not to say that she is very beautiful.  For me she is the best ...

empress-ki-1.jpg?w=596&h=400&crop=1

episode 10 kdrama ha ji won empress ki GIFtumblr_mxc0bvoXgh1rimmx0o2_250.gif

Image result for empress ki gif

LrgzHA.gif

• Like 9

11 hours ago, andra30 said:

I don't watch that ep  of knowing brother from but I know that she was mention in another one after her last movie Love risking romance was release, by her co star Chun Jung Myung. I want her to show up in this show the more so as Ho Dong is her fan too. Yes I think that she don't stop laughing all show ep :lol: I love her laugh !  

This is the ep i've been talking about :D. So he make a called to hjw and the reaction from the guys just funny :lol:

Here is the link 

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, urie888 said:

This is the ep i've been talking about :D. So he make a called to hjw and the reaction from the guys just funny :lol:

Here is the link 

Hide contents

Spoiler

The reaction of younger guys especially that Kim guy was sO funny.. He looked like a lovesick puppy.. The way when HJW called him youngest n popular.. He was so overwhelmed.. The other guy min was also funny lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

STAR BEAUTY - BEAUTY OF HA JI WON 

1992- School 2 

style_59c4a4e9847b6-1024x512.jpg

2001 - Life is beautiful

style_59c4a4ed9a2d9-1024x512.jpg

2004 - What happened in Bali

style_59c4a4f16583b-1024x512.jpg

2006 - Hwang Jin Yi

style_59c4a4f520c10-1024x512.jpg

2010 - Secret Garden

style_59c4a4fabb8df-1024x512.jpg

2015 - The Time We Were Not In Love

style_59c4a50026293-1024x512.jpg

2017 - Hospital ship

style_59c4a9fb08de4-1024x512.jpg

http://www.allurekorea.com/2017/09/25/하지원의-뷰티-스타일/

I don't know that it's only me but I find her more beautiful over the years ! :) If I speak about characters that she played in term of beauty I like the most talented Jin Yi and fashionista Ha Na ! How do you think ??? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, andra30 said:

a new wonderful fan-vid , Jiwonnie song's Now in this place , I love to hear this song with her sweet voice 

When I hear this song, it reminds me of Empress Ki.

24 minutes ago, andra30 said:

STAR BEAUTY - BEAUTY OF HA JI WON 

1992- School 2 

style_59c4a4e9847b6-1024x512.jpg

2001 - Life is beautiful

style_59c4a4ed9a2d9-1024x512.jpg

2004 - What happened in Bali

style_59c4a4f16583b-1024x512.jpg

2006 - Hwang Jin Yi

style_59c4a4f520c10-1024x512.jpg

2010 - Secret Garden

style_59c4a4fabb8df-1024x512.jpg

2015 - The Time We Were Not In Love

style_59c4a50026293-1024x512.jpg

2017 - Hospital ship

style_59c4a9fb08de4-1024x512.jpg

http://www.allurekorea.com/2017/09/25/하지원의-뷰티-스타일/

I don't know that it's only me but I find her more beautiful over the years ! :) If I speak about characters that she played in term of beauty I like the most talented Jin Yi and fashionista Ha Na ! How do you think ??? 

I like her look in The King 2 Hearts. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, monki said:

When I hear this song, it reminds me of Empress Ki.

I like her look in The King 2 Hearts. 

I love everything about K2H not only her look ! :D It is one of my favourite kdrama ! But please remove the pics from your post - Soompi rule !  

• Like 2