♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Doctors' first challenge for Ha Ji Won

Photo = 'Hospitals Ship' making capturing video

Naver TV conducted a  video footage about Ha Ji Won effort to become a surgeon. Ha ij won said, "I want to  experience  what kind of life a friend named" Eunjae "is living in the hospital and I decided to go to the professor from Soonchunhyang University Bucheon Hospital" .. "I read essays written by doctors, I wondered what people in the field thought, what anxieties and how they got the job."

Before going on filming, Ha Ji Won  had already studied medical drama, YouTube operation videos, documentaries, etc. and practice surgical suture on banana peel.

http://msportalkorea.mt.co.kr/news/n_news_view.php?sec=2&gisa_uniq=2017073114271613163&key=&page=1&field=&section_code=#_adtep

Translate by me ...with Google help of course !!! My respect and love for such a wonderful and actress :heart:

• Like 4

"I was attracted by the story of the hospital ship"

2017073100774_0.jpg

In 2014, before being offered a hospital ship drama. when Ha Ji-won became an ambassador for Operation Smile she became interested in "doctors." 

She said "When I visited Vietnam with my doctors, I was impressed by a very young baby with facial deformities and I saw the process of cleft lip and palate surgery and that baby getting a pretty face." 

Ha Ji Won is famous for his efforts and acting passion for researching and practising whatever role he plays.. Even if she is terrified by blood she said " I am now studying anatomical books and drawing an organ directly, and I do not neglect the practice suturing on banana skin"

She also cut her pretty hair ... "I feel like I'm preparing for Song Eun-jae," said Ha ji won. "I had a short hair long time ago, but I did not know it was so cool and comfortable." 
How nice to be a doctor who heals a sick people. The untold story of the relationship between the doctor and the patient is the real inspiration for the hospital ship drama. 

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/07/31/2017073100790.html

That's why she become a role model for a lot of young actors or actress !!!! Keep it up my Queen !!

• Like 4

Ha Ji Won - the first doctor acting

The professor who instructed the practice gained high affinity for Ha Ji Won. "It is the most basic technique for maintaining life, but the learning speed is fast and she is very active"

"Over the relationship between the doctor and the patient, the unprocessed real story of the doctors of the hospital and the people of the island villages is the point of watching the drama" Hospital ship ". "I want to create a good drama that is as close to authentic and inspire and entertain you. I hope you will, "she added. 

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?page=1&branch=NEWS&source=&category=entertainment&art_id=5476543

새 드라마 관련 병원 실습하는 하지원 | 인스티즈

for become real Eun Jae , Jiwon even eat at hospital cafeteria 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Manhunt, starring actress Ha Ji Won, has been invited to Venice International Film Festival and Toronto International Film Festival 

2017081601383_0.jpg

2017081601383_1.jpg

Man Hunt, the film starring Hajwan, will be invited to the 74th Venice International Film Festival and will have his first screening on September 8th at local time. Furthermore, the screening was confirmed at the 42nd Toronto Film Festival, which will be held in mid-September.

"It was a dream-like time to work with actors from other countries. I am absolutely delighted to be invited by two of the most prestigious international film festivals in the world. " Ha Ji Won said.

Ha Ji Won is coordinating whether or not to attend the festival because of the shooting schedule of the 'hospital ship'.

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1273410

Even if she has a little time-screen in movie I eagerly wait to see her and I hope that she will be attend at last one of Festival.

• Like 3

Teaser 1 for Hospital ship drama

I’m so excited for Ha Ji-won’s return to dramas that I almost felt a visceral tug of happiness seeing her in this first teaser for Hospital Ship. She plays an experienced surgeon who ends up having to leave her job due to public ruination. She lands on a hospital ship that journeys to remote access islands to provide medical care, and relearns how to become an empathetic doctor.

It’s hinted in the teaser that being a physician aboard the hospital ship perhaps isn’t the most coveted assignment. Ha Ji-won’s voiceover begins, “It was everyday work, more familiar than breathing,” as we see her scrubbing up for a surgery. In contrast to her voluntary presence on the ship, Kang Min-hyuk’s (Entertainer) character is a military doctor assigned to the ship. Relaxing on the deck in a lounge chair, he tells his two friends, “If you can’t avoid it, enjoy it.”

He’s the warm, compassionate internist whose personality and attitude toward care is completely opposite from Ha Ji-won’s results-oriented, cold efficiency. He asks why she came onboard the hospital ship, and another voice speculates that she chose the hospital ship so that one day she could recover her status and return to her place in society.

She says that on the hospital ship, Kang Min-hyuk is the only one who can keep up with her quick hands in surgery. So already, there’s a good rapport there. The text onscreen says: “The adventure log of youthful doctors working toward becoming real doctors, toward living real lives. Prescribing with sincerity.”

At the end, however, we see Ha Ji-won tormented with self-guilt: Defensively, she asks what the patients were doing until they died under her hands. Is she referring to her earlier downfall or will there be another tragic case when she’s in the islands? I can’t wait for this drama to be here already.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/08/ha-ji-won-kang-min-hyuk-board-the-hospital-ship-in-new-teaser/

• Like 3