♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

besides Fendi, Gucci etc...brands she's wearing I also like it everytime she wears AlexanderMcQueen collection, and I think this one is :) not sure though... and I think their designs/style kinda fits HJW physique. 

Anyhow, that outfit reminds me of her IG photo in London :D 

what is this jiwonnie? :tongue: 

• Like 3

@andra30 Exactly, MBC is known for that being sh*** or just care about real business sacrificing its quality. Well, blame it to HJW for always working with them but can't really since Damo was with them which she was first recognize as a drama actress, and its like most of her dramas were in MBC station lol. I miss her though to be in KBS coz the last time was Hwang Jin yi or wants her to try some cable channel if ever.

• Like 3

WHOAH... fans were so lucky they got so close with Jiwon at that moment, and HJW stopped for like more than 3 minutes and was like chatting and photo taking with them and she even ate the strawberries from the cake :D :) Jiwonnie were you that hungry? LOL :tongue: 

• Like 1

Love this look more than her look at MaxMara event !

23046.jpg

13 hours ago, ferlycious said:

@andra30 Exactly, MBC is known for that being sh*** or just care about real business sacrificing its quality. Well, blame it to HJW for always working with them but can't really since Damo was with them which she was first recognize as a drama actress, and its like most of her dramas were in MBC station lol. I miss her though to be in KBS coz the last time was Hwang Jin yi or wants her to try some cable channel if ever.

Yes Damo and than Empress Ki ...but...I can't stand MBC since K2H ...the gratest injustice for both HJW and LSG ...at last for me cz I love K2H and even now I think that HJW-LSG was one of the best couple on kdrama and they deserved an award :( 

• Like 2

Interesting !!! Such an unusual activity !! She will be an exhibition audio guide ...with her beautiful voice !!

19367563_1786237835021616_8014049060371562496_n.jpg

Hajwon participated in the recording of the exhibition audio guide of designer Karim Rashid held at the Hangaram Art Center, Seoul Arts Center from June 29 to October 7 with the theme "Design your self".
Karim Rashid is one of the three biggest designers in the world and is a design democracy that offers 'practical design products at a reasonable price.' This is the first large-scale exhibition to be held in Asia. 
As an enthusiast with a broad understanding and deep interest in art and culture, actor Ha-won is actively involved in the recording of an audio guide with a commentary on Karim Rashid's works to help viewers who visit the museum more familiar and approachable. . Through this exhibition, we were able to listen to the story behind each work with the warm, thoughtful and persuasive voice of Ha Ji Won throughout the exhibition period.
Spoiler

As some of you may know, Karim Rashid is one of the most successful and one of the best industrial designers in his generation. He has won more than 300 awards and his creations and designs have become legendary. He has over 3000 designs in production and his work can be seen in over 40 countries.But Karim Rashid is also more than a designer as he also got involved in fields such as interiors, fashion, furniture, lighting and art.

Image result for karim rashid architecture

Image result for karim rashid interior

• Like 3