♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

At the end of the day it is her descison but I hope for her to advance in filmography and have longevity as an actress in the industry. I get so jealous seeing all the other Korean actresses like JDY, KOB and KMH debut their films at the Cannes esp when I know HJW has the talent :/ she derseves to be given a breakout role in films.

• Like 2

I dont know what to feel about this Hospital Ship drama, seems like everything is uncertain.

no proper confirmation and all.... still half-hearted about this drama yet wishing a decent result after.  

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Camillajames said:

She could totally be a Bond Girl....I hope she continues to improve her English so she can make use of the UTA contract :flushed:. I haven't heard news on any major website that I frequent about her confirming. 

Ha+Ji+Won+GIF%25285%2529.gif

giphy.gif

Lmao at Bond Girl, Michelle Yeoh comes to mind - Malaysian pride hehe

• Like 2

Drama "Hospital Ship" was selected as one of the support project for broadcasting video content by the KOCCA (Korea Creative Content Agency).There were only three dramas selected, "Goodbye Angel", "Hospital Ship" and "The King Loves. The evaluation committee evaluated three dramas in a positive way "it will make a great contribution to the development of the kdrama field".

SOURCE

shared by ladykate1023

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ferlycious said:

Drama "Hospital Ship" was selected as one of the support project for broadcasting video content by the KOCCA (Korea Creative Content Agency).There were only three dramas selected, "Goodbye Angel", "Hospital Ship" and "The King Loves. The evaluation committee evaluated three dramas in a positive way "it will make a great contribution to the development of the kdrama field".

SOURCE

shared by ladykate1023

Mb the script is good ...finger cross!!! But if Ha Ji Won accepts to play in Hospital Ship drama why her agency don't says nothing??? What is about this mysterious silence ???