♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

14 hours ago, soso2094 said:

To be fair I 've never seen a Korean actress french kiss on screen yet (is there anyone? lol) It's usually the actor who initiates the kiss and the actress holds still:D

But they don't need to even French kiss, she just need to look like she is in love with the person in a intimate way.  I think Jung Yumi and YEH do a pretty good job in intimate scenes. YEH & GY's kiss scene in Coffee Prince was super hot and I don't think it was a French Kiss. HJW just need to work on not looking wooden lol however, I think it helps when she is comfortable with the person like for instance her and JIS's shampoo commercial was very intimate imo. Lol she did want to do a melo drama/movie with him so we'll see if it would be different.

Koala's review of the commercial back in 2011: I so agree with the raw sexual chemistry in WHIB as well :wub:

http://koalasplayground.com/2011/02/08/retrospective-ha-ji-won-and-jo-in-sung-mise-en-scene-cfs/

tumblr_lqnhcqYUXQ1qij0jio1_500.jpg

• Like 4

I agree that being comfortable with her co-stars translates better on screen. It's odd that the ones she's very comfortable/playful with are her junior. I wonder which drama/movie kisses they rated her on? A lot of people like her with Hyun Bin, but personally I think she has the best chemistry with Jo in Sung(sexual) and Ji Chang Wook(romantic).

I had really hoped that she would work with JIS, apparently, he's doing a period film:mellow:

• Like 3

Until now, the Ha Ji Won agency has not given a decision to accept or reject the offer of that role. The latest news says if Choi Jin Hyuk is considering an offer at "Hospital Ship". Although this information is less detailed about what kind of role is being considered Jin Hyuk. Although not yet aired, "Hospital Ship" has made the audience pessimistic. The series is considered less creative because the story of volunteers, medical and moral message similar to the "Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim." Hospital Ship "is scheduled to be ready aired around July.

Read more: http://www.wowkeren.com/berita/tampil/00163594.html#ixzz4iD116zp4

So Ji Won didn't accepted yet .....July is right the corner...again a very tight schedule and MBC and a pessimistic audience :unsure: !???? 

Choi Jin Hyuk looking to star alongside Ha Ji Won in new medical drama?

'Tunnel' star Choi Jin Hyuk is currently in talks to act in new MBC medical drama, 'Hospital Ship'(working title).

G-Tree Creative representative stated on May 26, "Thanks to 'Tunnel', he has been receiving many casting offers. 'Hospital Ship' happens to be one of the many projects being considered. Casting has not been officially confirmed yet."

It appears Choi Jin Hyuk has been offered to play the role of a medical doctor Kwak Hyuk, a gentle and kind-hearted physician. The role is drastically different from his character in OCN's 'Tunnel.'

Speaking of which, Choi Jin Hyuk received much praise for his acting as a hot-headed detective Park Kwang Ho, traveling through time in order to solve a 30-year-old case in 'Tunnel'. Viewers were kept on the edge of their seats as ratings sky-rocketed.

'Hospital Ship' tells the story of local doctors visiting homes and providing hospital care on a small island. Actress Ha Ji Won has been confirmed to play the female protagonist. It's scheduled to air in August.

Link: 

hello ladies.... 

ive read in allkpop that HJw accepted the offer already. 

• Like 2

On 5/24/2017 at 6:16 AM, soso2094 said:

I agree that being comfortable with her co-stars translates better on screen. It's odd that the ones she's very comfortable/playful with are her junior. I wonder which drama/movie kisses they rated her on? A lot of people like her with Hyun Bin, but personally I think she has the best chemistry with Jo in Sung(sexual) and Ji Chang Wook(romantic).

I had really hoped that she would work with JIS, apparently, he's doing a period film:mellow:

Almost all of them referring her kissing skills from her last drama TTWWNIL based from the comments that ive read seems like they dont like everything of HJW from that drama from her acting cutesy to her kissing skill. 

As for me, yup HJW was really bad from all their kissing scenes... and i also prefer her in a more serious or strong type of characters coz that's where her charisma belongs an an actress. Let just leave her being cute in real life not onscreen *.* 

• Like 2

MBC’s warm human drama Hospital Ship courts Choi Jin-hyuk

It hasn’t even been a week since Tunnel ended, but Choi Jin-hyuk is already planning his return to dramaland. He’s currently considering an offer to star in MBC’s new medical drama Hospital Ship opposite Ha Ji-won (The Time I’ve Loved You), due out later this summer. 

Hospital Ship is a warm human drama about a ship that sails around the little islands to give medical care to the locals who live in rural villages. It’ll focus on the growth of the young doctors aboard the ship, and tell relatable stories that reflect today’s society. Directing is PD Park Jae-bum of daily drama Begin Againand legal drama A New Leaf, and writing is Yoon Seon-joo of Secret Door and Hwang Jin-yi.

Ha Ji-won has been offered the role of a surgeon who joins the hospital ship to get away from public scrutiny after her family is ruined. Choi Jin-hyuk is up to play Kwak Hyun, a doctor of internal medicine who has “warm hands, warm eyes, and above all, a warm heart.” Aw, he seems perfect for the part. The character is further described as caring but not soft, and strong but not offending. He has exceptional empathic abilities, and seems to always read how someone is feeling before they tell him.

I keep telling myself that more Choi Jin-hyuk can’t possibly be a bad thing; it’s just that I’m so engrossed in his latest drama Tunnel that I don’t want to imagine him playing another character. I just want to think of him as a gruff ’80s detective teddy bear forever and ever. That’s probably not the way he wants his career to go though, so he should probably take the drama, especially since the character sounds so lovely and warm. Surely by August I’ll have gotten over Tunnel and be antsy for him to star in a new drama!

Hospital Ship is slated to air in MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday slot in August, following Ruler–Master of the Mask and Man Who Dies to Live.

cr. Dramabeans

more news from hospital ship drama....based from the male lead character description im ready to fall in love with him LoL :tongue: 

@andra30 yeah i also noticed from that excerpt of article that youve posted about the audience being quite pessimistic about this drama's premise due to its tagging as a medical drama which is quite redundant already in kdrama scene.... anyways it's our first time seeing HJW as a doctor so I can give it a chance, and this drama will possibly compete suzy and lee jongsuk drama which I also love and looking forward for its premiere :) I just hope that this comeback drama of Jiwon wont be too far behind if ever.... or shall I say will take the lead looking for the brighter side :D 

Please writernim do wonders in delivering your story to keep up the audience interest for this drama.

• Like 3

She was a good kisser with HB in SG, but a bad kisser with LJW in TTWWNIL. I think it comes down to who is the actor. Let's hope this drama is better than Romantic Doctor.

• Like 1

I really hope she doesn't accept this drama :( it's too similar to the Japanese version & Romantic doctor. I was hoping she'd do something different and preferably a film. Sorry for being pessimistic but if this drama ends up tanking, it would be bad for her since the last drama and two last movies didn't do too well. If she were to do  a drama, I wish it could be a cable drama since they have more room for creativity. 

• Like 4