♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest happy go lucky

@happy go lucky: Have you found some people who want to contribute for a gift for SG casts? I don't know what the procedures are...

Definitely have a few people interested already, but hoping to get some more names as it'll make this a lot more possible. Hopefully I can get a bit more of a response in this thread, and once/if I do I'll set up a dedicated webpage/blog with information/progress on it which will hopefully promote the idea even further to make this awesome.

Again, at this point it's still a maybe, the only thing that will make it possible is if people express interest.

In addition I need to find a way to actually get it to her/the cast, so I'm hoping to get some info from her fan cafes and hopefully someone can throw me a few leads with how we can make it happen. I'm very confident we can do this, I just need major support from any fans who can lend a hand.

Current obstacle is finding someone to help me get in contact with an operator on jiwon's cafe so I can hopefully be granted access without a KSSN (which is annoying the crap out of me, I'm a member of a bunch of other cafes that don't require it).

Guest meosles

Hey all. I really really like HJW in secret garden. Have never seen her before in any shows but I love her character in SG. I thought I will do a HJW marathon after SG. My plan: Damo, Hwang Jin Yi, and then her movies.

Do anyone know where I can download a good quality version of Damo? I've managed to download a version but the quality's not that good, more like vcd quality. I understand that Damo is filmed in HD? Maybe I should just buy the DVD instead. I've checked out yesasia, there's US and Taiwan version with the later much cheaper. Does anyone here has the Damo DVD? How's the video quality? Any advice?

Definitely have a few people interested already, but hoping to get some more names as it'll make this a lot more possible. Hopefully I can get a bit more of a response in this thread, and once/if I do I'll set up a dedicated webpage/blog with information/progress on it which will hopefully promote the idea even further to make this awesome.

Again, at this point it's still a maybe, the only thing that will make it possible is if people express interest.

In addition I need to find a way to actually get it to her/the cast, so I'm hoping to get some info from her fan cafes and hopefully someone can throw me a few leads with how we can make it happen. I'm very confident we can do this, I just need major support from any fans who can lend a hand.

Current obstacle is finding someone to help me get in contact with an operator on jiwon's cafe so I can hopefully be granted access without a KSSN (which is annoying the crap out of me, I'm a member of a bunch of other cafes that don't require it).

When you find access, please let us know =D I would not mind supporting.

Maybe I should just buy the DVD instead. I've checked out yesasia, there's US and Taiwan version with the later much cheaper. Does anyone here has the Damo DVD? How's the video quality? Any advice?

I have the US version. The video quality was good. Damo is still my fave HJW drama. she's heart breakingly good in that series. It's worth every single cents, believe me.

Does anyone think it will be possible to find a direct dl link for HJW older dramas? I have tried looking for it but have not succeed. lol

Secret (MBC, 2000) starring Ryu Shi Won and Kim Ha Neul

Life is Beautiful (KBS2, 2001) starring Kim Rae Won

Days in the Sun (KBS2, 2002) starring Ji Sung

you can find Secret in jdramas community @ livejournal.

however, you have to be a member to see their files. but they do have a very large collection of both japanese and korean dramas. not to mention the movies. :wub:

http://community.livejournal.com/jdramas/tag/secret

the files there are all uploaded on MU.

@happy go lucky : I don't think I can contribute the time, but I'll try to help with donation.

@Aziraphale : wow, that was amazing! thank you!

@purpleZ

Thanks for the FO link! And thanks to WolfBD for posting all those FO episodes! I really miss that show...it was just so hilarious. When I first saw HJW on FO last year, I didn't even know who she was. But I liked her right away. She was very down to earth and her enthusiasm was contagious! I think she has a way of making people feel comfortable, with her easy smile and laugh. No wonder she has great chemistry with whoever she stars in! As I re-watching FO again, it was nice to see she is the same then as she is now, beautiful as ever!!

After SG ends, I think I will watch Hwang Jini since I've never seen her in a drama before SG. And also since it stars Jang Gun Seuk, another one of my fav! :)

Many thanks to you all for the links and pictures of HJW! She is definitely one of my new fav actresses! :wub: :wub:

Guest purpleZ

@happy go lucky: Good luck! I wouldn't mind donate some money.

I agree with you all about Damo. But somehow I still can't bring myself up to re-watch it. It's too tragic. It was also kind of frustrating that she liked her brother (they didn't know). Cinematography wise, it was completely awesome. I made a clip out of it too. I'm going to re-upload my clips on YT again. My account was terminated because SBS warned me to remove my fanvid clips containing their dramas (the latest one "Giant"). I hope when I find the time, I can make some fanvids of SG too :) She's also awesome in Hwang Jin Yi. Her dedication to her work is just incredible. She won Daesang for her performance there. Again, with this one, I haven't been able to bring myself up to re-watch it. Don't get me wrong, it's a very good drama! But it's too heavy for me and also tragic. The only HJW drama that I've been rewatching is What Happened in Bali. I know, it's even more tragic. But the first half is a lot of fun. Mostly the chemistry between HJW and Jo In Sung.

I've seen all her dramas except for School 2 and Sunshine Hunting. If you live in China, you might be able to watch the streaming videos: http://x2ds.com/teleplay/korea/?xun-qiu-yang-guang.html.

Guest bashful

@ Aziraphale WOW..I would like to thank you so much for your time and hard work into translating the press conference for me. Thanks a millions for your help. :) Yea I guess they are a bit reserved because they just gotten to know each other. I sure have gotten closer since SG. They really need to shows us some more BTS clips of HJW and HB. lol

@ sintame Yes HJW and HB chemistry is really great so great to the point it looks very real. Or maybe they are just really great actors. lol Even if they do have some spark with one another it too bad their timing is wrong because from the media he might be still dating SHK. Either way if not dating anyone he is going to enlist in the military in March. Many fans are hoping this couple would be real too but if they are really destined to be... I'm sure they will end up. Back in 2006 HJW and HB were both onstage getting best couple awards but they did not know each other back then. They were also in the movie Daddy Long Leg but they did not have any scenes together and now finally after so many years they play this drama SG. So I guess you could say they are destine to met some how whether as lovers or as friends or co workers in real life. Regardless of what they may be we still have SG to look at. :D

@purpleZ Thank you for your help in finding Life is Beautiful

@ tetsi Thank you for he providing me the link to Secret

I will work hard in finding Days in the Sun (KBS2, 2002).

Have a goodnite everyone.

Waiting for Saturday to come until ep 17 of Secret Garden -_-

Guest apple_red

for some reason, i dont want she will end up with HB in real life . because, well...he's (is or was..not sure) dating someone, also an actress, with whom he colaborated  with before in a drama , and let's say if , he left that girl for HJW, with whom he colaborated in the most current drama...it's going to be like...real drama. and will they will be exist when he make another drama  :unsure: .

let's their chemistry exist on screen. and enjoy the drama happily.

i dont care about HB and his relationship, as long in the drama we love to see HW and RI :w00t:

Guest niknokdagu425

Hey all. I really really like HJW in secret garden. Have never seen her before in any shows but I love her character in SG. I thought I will do a HJW marathon after SG. My plan: Damo, Hwang Jin Yi, and then her movies.

Do anyone know where I can download a good quality version of Damo? I've managed to download a version but the quality's not that good, more like vcd quality. I understand that Damo is filmed in HD? Maybe I should just buy the DVD instead. I've checked out yesasia, there's US and Taiwan version with the later much cheaper. Does anyone here has the Damo DVD? How's the video quality? Any advice?

hello try also closer to heaven its a tearjerker and hajiwon's acting is superb.smile.gif

for some reason, i dont want she will end up with HB in real life. well...he's dating someone, also an actress, with whom he colaborated with before, and let's say if , he left that girl for HJW, with whom he colaborated in the most current drama...it's going to be like...real drama. and will they exist when he make another drama :unsure: .

let's their chemistry exist on screen. and enjoy the drama happily.

i dont care about HB and his relationship, as long in the drama we love to see HW and RI :w00t:

i agree with you apple_red, i like HJW and HB in SG only but in real life its big NO for me.i hope hajiwon will find the right man because she deserves to have the best man for her.smile.gif

Guest meosles

I have the US version. The video quality was good. Damo is still my fave HJW drama. she's heart breakingly good in that series. It's worth every single cents, believe me.

Thanks! I placed the order today. Can't wait for SG to finish so that I can start watching it. I bet it will be the best antidote for my inevitable SG withdrawal.

I love HJW with HB in real life too but yeah it's not good for them to pair up in real life. He already has a girlfriend. If they get together, then HB will be seen as a two-timer and HJW as a third party.

Hmm...are most of her dramas tragedies? I was planning on watching Hwang Jini or Damo but I really don't like tragic dramas...maybe that's why I haven't seen any of hers before? Usually watch light rom-coms...hoping SG will not end in tragedy as well! Have faith till the end..

@ Aziraphale WOW..I would like to thank you so much for your time and hard work into translating the press conference for me. Thanks a millions for your help. :) Yea I guess they are a bit reserved because they just gotten to know each other. I sure have gotten closer since SG. They really need to shows us some more BTS clips of HJW and HB. lol

You are very welcome ^_^ And yes, I agree with the need for more BTS pics! Hopefully there are some videos of their NG scenes too, that'd be hilarious :D

Guest sintame

anyone knows if the trailer for Sector 7 has been released. Im curios about this movie. Hope they show it in the US too. I've heard it's international release. I definitely want to see 3D, especially if Ha Ji Won is there.

@ sintame there's no trailer for section 7 yet only the poster came out.

I love HJW with HB in real life too but yeah it's not good for them to pair up in real life. He already has a girlfriend. If they get together, then HB will be seen as a two-timer and HJW as a third party.

i totally agree with you..

i wish they're a couple or at least becoming one later but because of the situation it's kind of difficult for its to even happens.but most of all i want them to be happy with whatever choice they make and will make in the future..

this is excerpt from sg press con that someone kindly translate it here few page back;

During the press con for secret garden which i really like..

“If prior to this drama we’d gotten to know and understand each other, I think we would have been able to bring more to the table. But we didn’t, so during filming we observed each other a lot more and took note of the details. It’s the same even now..”-Hyun bin

“To date among all the dramas and movies I’ve been in it’s the first time I’ve had to really take note of the other person’s every move like this. Even now, if he passes by me I would take note, I would observe carefully Hyun Bin-sshi’s every little move.” -Ha ji won

—————————-

Guest bashful

I sure HJW and HB gotten closer through SG but whether or not they will stay in tough after the drama it hard to say. HJW will being filming another movie after SG I think it's about Tennis.

Guest sintame

Back in 2006 HJW and HB were both onstage getting best couple awards but they did not know each other back then. They were also in the movie Daddy Long Leg but they did not have any scenes together and now finally after so many years they play this drama SG. So I guess you could say they are destine to met some how whether as lovers or as friends or co workers in real life. Regardless of what they may be we still have SG to look at. :D

Hi bashful, it’s funny how you think that way, ‘cause I thought the same way too. I even think …if Gil Ra Im & Kim Joo Won part ways in the ending of SG, then maybe they’ll meet again in Secret Garden 2. And of course that will be a new drama in the making, lol. And in SG2, GRI & KJW will have a new look. GRI will be a totally grownup, sophisticated (kind a like her look on rain’s video) & successful woman perhaps a CEO of another department store, a competition of LOEL. KJW will change his image too, with added weight, different hairstyle, a total hunk! It will be another rom-com, but the drama will still be there. And they’ll meet again (unexpectedly) in a party. Both will have a flashback of the party kiss. (awe) Just the thought is killing me. :lol: But of course, I can only dream right?... :lol:

thanks mm_7888 … I love your avatar. so cute!

7lotus - it’s ok, watch Bali. In retrospect, I think I enjoyed watching Bali, I was just simply caught off guard with the ending. So my suggestion, just pretend it’s only 19 episodes. :D

apple_red & tetsi – I’ve been wondering who is Go Soo, is that the same as Ko Soo? I haven’t seen any of his drama. so I searched. I’m not sure if that’s the same guy you’re referring to. He’s cute! A total hunk too! I think I saw someone using his pic as a banner. I’ve been wanting to ask that gardener who’s the guy in the picture, but I never got the chance. Because I can’t help to notice the way he smiles or wink. I agree, he can be a good pair with HJW too.

shera_xxx, thank you for all the BTS pix. It’s surprising how they’re no longer releasing any BTS video, especially the party kiss. Hmmm, makes me wonder even more. :lol:

I accidentally saw Haundae, I didn’t even know HJW is there. I did not recognize her at first, she looked very different and she's very good plus the movie is awesome! The Closer to Heaven is a must see. I love her in this movie.

Come to think of it, you’re right niknokdagu425 , HJW has a good chemistry regardless who she’s paired with. She simply SHINES!

Don’t worry guys, we all want what’s best for Ha Ji Won. We’re just enjoying SG right now, and it’s hard not to get excited with the love of Gil Ra Im (Ha Ji Won) and Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin). After all, that’s what hooks us in Secret Garden and why this drama is a success.

Guest niknokdagu425

Hmm...are most of her dramas tragedies?  I was planning on watching Hwang Jini or Damo but I really don't like tragic dramas...maybe that's why I haven't seen any of hers before?  Usually watch light rom-coms...hoping SG will not end in tragedy as well!  Have faith till the end..

hello eventhough its tragic like in WHIB its worth watching i fell in love with Hajiwon in that drama smile.gif