♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

10 overrated dramas that weren't worth the hype

(skip unrelated)

4. Secret Garden
I tried watching this with a friend and we were groaning the entire time. This drama is the embodiment of cheesiness, and the acting is terrible, even though Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won, amongst others, are known to be amazing actors. They changed their style to suit the fantastical, almost childlike vibe of the story - and I hated it. We just stopped because we couldn't stand cringing any longer. The fantastical element was too random, albeit entertaining to watch. I really enjoyed Big Bang's version, though. Cause that was hilarious. Smell?

>>Personally!! SeGa has a special place in my heart and very memorable for me, it let me known to be a fan of HJW :D
and 39qJQvS.gif my reaction for the writer of this LoL :D
because I am convinced for HJW and HB's acting on this show and that time I see them as an actor without bias because I'm not a fan of them yet at that time. :P 

*anyways, everyone has their own preference :) 

• Like 3

Guest dawnshine

News about the Gosa (blessing) ceremony of Jiwonnie's new movie - Risking Life for Love (A Deadly Love), that was held on 5 September 2015.

Ha Ji Won plays Jane Han, who's a mystery fiction writer. CJM plays a detective, CBL plays an unknown guy who always shows his emotion. There are many young casts supporting the movie too. The filming will take 3 months. Filming has started on 6 Sept near Itaewon, Seoul.This movie is scheduled to show in the first half of 2016.

2015090800738_0.jpg

Source: http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2015/09/08/2015090800770.html

Edited by dawnshine

Does anyone know if HJW has had the same stylist all these years? Her style has been sinking for some time now :(. The jacket in the interview with the fringes was quite fug and so was the pale blue sweater for the praying ceremony! It looked like someone cut out a giant piece of gauze and wrapped it around her WTH!! She's so charming!! Why can't they dress her appropriately?!!

• Like 1

K-Drama Fashion | Ha Ji Won’s Style from “The Time We Were Not In Love”

The Korean TV drama The Time We Were Not In Love, which recently finished airing on SBS, revolves around two longtime best friends who are meant for each other, but keep missing the timing and courage to turn friendship into romance. As a marketing executive for a shoe brand, heroine Oh Ha Na might not always make the best decisions in love, but when it comes to fashion, everything she wears is stunning and impeccably coordinated to the last detail. The office might as well be a catwalk for her, because smart casual has never looked so stylish. It helps, of course, that Oh Ha Na is played by the gorgeous Ha Ji Won.

Time to get some style inspiration from five of Oh Ha Na’s best looks in the drama!

Ha Ji Won in The Time We Were Not In Love

Fair as a Rose
Ha Ji Won is nothing short of breathtaking in a rose-printed pencil skirt paired with a floral lace top in episode 5. Try out this graceful look for yourself with a high-waisted knee-length pencil skirt that cinches and flatters the figure. Pluck the flower print of your choice, but big florals are ideal for a more elegant and eye-catching ensemble. A lacy blouse in a neutral color complements without drawing attention away from the focus of the outfit: the skirt. Finish it off with strappy heels, rosy pink lips and a color-coordinated handbag, and you’re bound to turn heads.

Office Edgy
Ha Na gives office attire a cool new spin in tailored shorts and a loose blazer, most notably the navy shorts and yellow jacket ensemble she wore in episode 3. This pairing is great for early autumn when temperatures are starting to come down but it’s still warm enough to show some leg. Stay with basic colors and designs for the shorts and top, but you can be more adventurous with the blazer by choosing one with a bright palette, asymmetric cut, oversized fit or contrasting cuffs and lapels. Complete the polished yet edgy look with a patterned envelope clutch.

When Tweed Meets Denim

For the perfect balance of classy and casual, pair a tweed jacket with denim or skinny pants. Thanks to the Chanel influence, there’s just something effortlessly timeless and sophisticated about a tweed blazer. Every girl could use a little tweed jacket, and ones in soft shades of blue and gray match naturally with jeans. Dress up or down according to your choice of bottoms and footwear: dark denim and heels for work and light blue jeans and sneakers for the weekend.

Second Dots
If polka dot pants make you think of clowns, think again. Ha Na rocks the dots with a white blouse loosely tucked into flowy dotted pants. The loose-fitting top and pants create a relaxed yet feminine silhouette while the monochrome palette keeps the whole look classy and understated. For the final touch, a long tie or scarf adds an interesting element so that it doesn’t seem too plain on top. Just throw a thin black scarf around your neck or grab a skinny tie from the men’s department. If dots really aren’t your thing, you can try the same styling with striped wide-leg pants.

Sail Away
When it comes to dressing for a casual outdoors date, Ha Na definitely knows how to bring the cute. In episode 3, she wore a striped T-shirt with a whimsical sailor-tie print, loose-fit denim shorts, a tiny pink chain-strap handbag and a straw hat. Nautical style is perfect for late summer and seaside outings, and this adorable variation looks especially fresh-faced and comfy. For the more ambitious, YesStyle does carry cute sailor-style shirts complete with tie accents, but you may want to stick with a navy-and-white striped top or a tie-print tee. Add a pop of color with a small, bright handbag, and you’re set to sail.

Link: http://www.yesstyle.com/blog/2015-09-01/k-drama-fashion-ha-ji-wons-style-from-the-time-we-were-not-in-love/

• Like 6

Guest dawnshine

JIwonnie updated her IG just now, she showed a V-sign for 1023! Oh I think this is her new image for the movie, A deadly love (Risking Life for Love)

11821748_406710829512658_140755538_n.jpg

Edited by dawnshine

Guest dawnshine

@dawnshine ya ...i think the same too ...her new image for the movie ...look n feel  bit mystery to me :rolleyes:

Seriously Jiwonnie is versatile for her acting, the roles she portrays and also always able to put up a different image/appearance to cater her role. This is so impressive. I like her new image here and to be honest, it was difficult for me to recognize her in today's IG photo. :P By the way, our chingus in SK are also discussing about her new hair style. :D

Olala, the mysterious mystery writer Jane Han huh? Sounds interesting. I hope this would be the character of her role. Nevertheless, I'm always in joy seeing Jiwonnie and her projects. Looking forward to her new movie as Jane Han in "A Deadly Love" aka "Risking Life for Love". Fighting Jiwonnie! Will always support you! :)

Edited by dawnshine

Ha Ji-won’s new movie goes into production

Actress Ha Ji-won began shooting her latest movie “Risking Life for Love” on Sunday, local media reported Tuesday. 

In the movie, Ha stars alongside Korean actor Chun Jung-myung and Chen Bolin of Taiwan.

The film is a romantic comedy that follows the story of a detective novel writer played by Ha, who is on the trail of a serial killer. 

Chun’s character is a police detective, who is also longtime friend of Ha, while Chen plays a man of mystery.

The movie is scheduled for local release during the first half of next year. 

By Choi Hee-suk (cheesuk@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 8

A film ‘Risking life for love’ Ha Ji-won – Chun Jung-myung – Jin Baek-rim to start filming

Posted by: Jin Kim , September 8, 2015

This post is also available in: Chinese (Simplified)Korean

A film ‘Risking life for love’ Ha Ji-won – Chun Jung-myung – Jin Baek-rim to start filming

Ha Ji-woN, Chun Jung-myung, and Jin Baek-rim confirmed to star in a film ‘Risking life for love’ and started filming on September 6.

The film ‘Risking life for love’ started its long journey for 3 month with its first filming near Itaewon Seoul on September 6.

‘Risking life for love’ is a thrilled romantic comedy that will depict a story of two men and a woman based on a serial killer case. It announced the birth of a unique film genre mixing thriller and romance.

In ‘Risking life for love’, Ha Ji-won will plays as ‘Jane’ who is a mystery story writer to chase the serial killer. Chun Jung-myung will play as ‘Rok-hwan’ who is Jane’s old friend and a detective.

Chinese actor Jin Baek-rim will play as a mysterious nice guy ‘Jason’ who will stir the heart of Jane, so the love line of the film is expected to be complicated. Especially, this is the first Korean film of Jin Baek-rim who declared to start his activities in Korea. It is expected how Asian best actors and actresses will harmonise with each other.

Also, unique supporting cast members such as Oh Jung-se, Yoon So-hee, Song Min-jung, and Kim Won-hae will join for more exciting story.

The film ‘Risking life for love’ is a thrilled romantic comedy that will depict a story of two men and a woman based on a serial killer case and will be released in the first half of the next year.

GET IT K Han Jihee Photo by Opuspictures English Translation by Jin Kim

Link: http://www.getitk.com/a-film-risking-life-for-love-ha-ji-won-chun-jung-myung-jin-baek-rim-to-start-filming/?lang=en

Copyright ⓒ GET IT K(getitk.com), All Rights Reserved.

• Like 8

Guest dawnshine

Second IG update in 3 hours! Awesome! She put a train icon, indicating she's on time traveling from HJW to whatever role she's playing in this photo.

11850380_434248600094617_227989769_n.jpg

Edited by dawnshine