♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Yeah, I've heard before that HJW fall sick during Hwang Jinyi days that she totally lost her consciousness due to fatigue yet she don't want the media nor her fans knows about it that time. Coz, she wants the attention be focus on the drama not to her personally.

I've noticed that too how clever HJW when she's been asked questions, sometimes her answers surprises me which is different from the conventional answers that celebrity would say.

Keep it coming chingus for your tons of updates :) 

• Like 4

Ha Ji Won Addresses Criticism Regarding Kiss Scene in “The Time We Were Not in Love”

Ha Ji Won Addresses Criticism Regarding Kiss Scene in “The Time We Were Not in Love”

In an interview on August 19, actress Ha Ji Won addressed criticism regarding what viewers considered a half-hearted kiss scene in her recently completed drama “The Time We Were Not in Love.”

Currently, “Ha Ji Won kiss scene iron wall” is a top related search term on portal sites when searching the actress’s name. Clips of the kiss scene (below) have also been making its rounds on the Internet, with netizens commenting on Ha Ji Won’s immobile lips and lack of passion.

When asked her thoughts concerning the feedback, Ha Ji Won expressed surprise. “It’s weird because I really put in effort [during the kiss scene],” she said. “We filmed the kiss scene at 3 a.m. in the morning. If it looked [half-hearted] to viewers, then I guess it was because I was so tired.”

She continued, “We were always doing all-nighters and were tired so I think my body couldn’t keep up. I mean, when you’re really tired, don’t you have times when you feel like your mind and body and acting separately?”

She added, “I think if we had filmed [the kiss scene] earlier in the drama I would have done a better job.”

Ha Ji Won also expressed regret at how long it took for her and male lead Lee Jin Wook to establish chemistry within the drama and her desire to work with Lee Jin Wook and director Joo Soo Won again in the future.

“The Time We Were Not in Love” aired its last episode on August 16.

source: Soompi

• Like 2

Thank you very much @dawnshine chingu for the reply and the friendly reminder. Honestly, I have really been trying to unquote the photos but to no avail.

By the way, I also need help because it seems like dropping by this thread almost everyday seems like a very hard habit to break and reading articles and updates about Ha Ji Won is most definitely like my vitamins and stress reliever. Ottokke?

• Like 2

Guest dawnshine

By the way, I also need help because it seems like dropping by this thread almost everyday seems like a very hard habit to break and reading articles and updates about Ha Ji Won is most definitely like my vitamins and stress reliever. Ottokke?

Call HJW-HOTLINE, that will help treat your addiction to HJW and her thread! :lol:

Well, earlier on I was marathoning her King2Hearts...omo omo that was really really good! I loved her Kim Hang-Ah to every bits! Now I'm going to start with her EK. So perhaps you could do the same by visiting her old projects. Just Oh Hana and Kim Hang-Ah are enough to seal the deal in me to be a converted 1023 here! :w00t: I kid you not! She has plenty of movies and dramas done in the last 18 years, I think that should be sufficient vitamins and stress reliever for you in a long while. Try that, this is Dr. Dawnshine's prescription for you! :P

After knowing there would be some high school scenes requiring her to wear school uniform, she worked on reducing muscles and started dancing ballet stretching her body. With the writers swap being taken place, there was really no time to show her sympathy for the writers due to the rush of filming, she did not blame the writers. Reporters asked if she stayed in touch with the writers, the HJW cheerfully replied, "Haha, no". (Note: Seems like some parts of the Hancinema article posted above are not accurate compared to the actual news articles)

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=241&aid=0002455817

Translated to English: @dawnshine

Edited by dawnshine

@ferlycious @dawnshine Thanks for the pictures and articles. Especially all her past interviews about marriage. Somehow reporters always ask about relationships in interviews, it happens to all actors n actresses.

It gets more intensive if the project they are doing is a romantic story. If they have an open relationship, than they will be asked when they will get married and then when they will have baby blah blah.

The iron wall description is funny. Maybe she doesn't like kissing all that much.haha.

I havent been a long time fan of hjw, but I from wat i know she love her job more than anything. She probably will settle down later if she really meet mr right. Yep love at first sight is tough and not very safe.lol.

Actually I am going thru abit of a hard time myself, and what @ferlycious you wrote really left an impression on me

about " It's NOT about being engaged, married, or in a relationship, it's about being secured, happy, safe, relieved, and feeling good. It's about having a peaceful state of mind. It's about sleeping at night without the fear of losing what you've got. It's about being yourself and not someone else. It's about feeling loved, happy, respected,understood and appreciated. It's all about the right person and the right time." - Anonymous.

Hjw is always a role model to me.

Edited by qwenli
  • Like 4

2015082012318098101_1_99_20150820123503.2015082012318098101_2_99_20150820123503.

Online survey company PMI conducted a survey on 'Most fashionable leading actress in dramas or the office fashion of leading actresses in dramas that you would recommend to your girlfriend' among a number of 3000 males and females aged between 20s to 30s. Ha Ji Won's office fashion received 27.9% of votes and ranked 1st in the survey.

translated by zoompi123

source:http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=417&aid=0000124778

-----

Go Won Hee (The Time We Were Not In Love) expressed "The fact that I am able to act with Ha Ji Won sunbae on the same screen makes me feel touched."

translated by zoompi123

source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=111&aid=0000433376

Edited by zoompi123
  • Like 8

When I saw this pic in her Instagram in May I wonder for what HJW does ballet ?! Now I understand ...since then she was preparing for her drama. Indeed she love so much her work she is very attentive to every detail of her new character, a great actress  with a very good personality and a bright and clever mind, her answers in interviews prove it (straight and polite). No wonder she is a role model for a lot of young actor/actress. She can be a role model for us too common people.  

11264020_1069632419732099_55730909037785

If I understand well HJW will take two weeks holiday in Hawaii !!! http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000509250

If it's true I'm happy for her she deserves that,  she works so hard for the last months for us the viewers. Thank you HJW  !!:wub:

• Like 7

More pics from CBC News (20/8/2015)

@zoompi123 Did I really see Choi Won's styles on HJW there? HJW wore ripped-knee jeans and then her shirt too, at the front the shirt in her jeans while at the back it is outside (I dont know how to describe it correctly in English). It is really Choi Won's style there. Did she missed her chingu Choi Won?

• Like 3

Guest dawnshine

Ji Won, "Jo Soo Wan PD has a young heart of sensibility......would want to collaborate with him again"

In the post-filming interview, in regards to the changes production team members, Ha Ji Won felt that production team played a significant role in drama production, but the attitude and state of mind of the cast while playing the role is the most important. 

She elaborated, "I think the most important thing is how to portray Oh Hana. PD Jo allowed me to portray Hana according to my interpretation of Hana's tone of voice and gesture, as such (the changes of production affair) did not limit my performance."

She further added, "I will want to collaobrate with Jo Soo Won PD for another project. What surprises me is PD Jo has a young heart of sensibility and romantic personality. When everyone was exhausted from pulling all-nighters, he always encouraged us by saying 'hang in there for a little more'."

Original Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=004&oid=109&aid=0003139057 (Osen)

Translated to English: @dawnshine

@ben1090: Hey chingu welcome back!  What Jiwonnie wore for the 3 batches of interview is totally Jiwonnie style. :lol: Ok to be honest ripped jeans has been around for years. Many celebs and non-celebs folks like myself and my friends have been wearing ripped jeans. Well old fashioned older Asian parents may not like tho; my parents did complain initially many years ago, "Why are you wearing torn jeans? Go buy some new proper pants!" :D Like Jiwonnie, I just laughed it off!
Edited by dawnshine

[ENG] Post “The Time We Were Not In Love” Interview — Ha Ji Won: ‘High Schooler’ Lee Jin Wook, Jo Soo Won PD

CM2hTg1VAAAjYCA.jpg

Ha Ji Won admits The Time We Were Not In Love’s [Oh Hana] is her true self

On August 19th, SBS The Time We Were Not In Love’s actress Ha Ji Won revealed the filming feels.

In the drama, Ha Ji Won played the role of Hana, an unmarried woman who had already reached the marrying age. Hana was a chief marketing salesperson, who had always been doing well at work but always undecided when it came to love. But after many ups and downs, in the end, she chose childhood sweetheart Choi Won (played by Lee Jin Wook) and married him. Ha Ji Won admitted that Hana in the drama and her true self are very similar. 

When the reported asked, “In the drama, was there one moment that your heart fluttered because of Lee Jin Wook?,  Ha Ji Won responded, “Seeing Lee Jin Wook in school uniform made my her heart flutter. Because in the drama, Oh Hana like Choi Won in high school, so that time there was more tension. It was heart-throbbing.”

Ha Ji WonJo Soo Won PD has a romantic teenager-like sense…I want to work with him again”

For the final part of the interview, Ha Ji Won discussed the production’s internal issues (i.e. replacement of writers, etc.). She felt the production team’s role had also been very important, but the role of actors playing the characters and maintaining [their respective characters’] state of mind had been the most important.

She said, “I believed the most important was how I would characterize the role of Oh Hana. Jo Soo Won PD let me portray Hana in accordance to my own style of tone and action. That’s why [regarding the issue], I didn’t suffer so much.” She added, “I want to work with Jo Soo Won PD again in another project. Surprisingly, he has a young one’s sensual and romantic character. Everyone had a hard time because of staying up late, and he encouraged everyone to hold on a little longer.”

Photos credit: 스타in
Korean to Chinese translation: yogurtpi66Jrschang (as posted on 何智媛吧)
Chinese to English translation: cheshirecat1023

Link: http://cheshirecat1023.tumblr.com/post/127151630711/eng-post-the-time-we-were-not-in-love

• Like 4

More pics from CBC News (20/8/2015)

@zoompi123 Did I really see Choi Won's styles on HJW there? HJW wore ripped-knee jeans and then her shirt too, at the front the shirt in her jeans while at the back it is outside (I dont know how to describe it correctly in English). It is really Choi Won's style there. Did she missed her chingu Choi Won?

Guess what, HJW’s copying my style! I bet she misses me heaps. :w00t: Why is she wearing similar ripped jeans that I have and the clothes she wore for yesterday’s interviews are exactly my work attire style. Her stylist who is in charge of styling her told me she was inspired by me and thus decided to dress HJW up like me. :P Jokes aside (but it is really true that’s what I usually wear), it is common for celebrities to wear ripped jeans. I often see many actresses wearing it. Why are they copying me?? :phew: (delusional mode on :rolleyes:…time for a checkup, my doctor’s calling me now :D)

---

Love these postcards of Go Go Unnie, nice painting!

gogounniecard1.jpg

gogounniecard2.jpg

credit: DC HJW

• Like 6

Guest dawnshine

Speaking of Gogo Unnie, I truly enjoyed this show. Even my family who isn't into Kdramas and K-shows got attracted to Jiwonnie in the show. :D I have re-watched the show many times. I have so much joy watching Ji Won there - such a down to earth, fun and wonderful person to see. Totally herself and I must say apart from being impressed with her acting, my admiration of her professionalism and work attitude, her charming genuine personality connects many people including myself. 

She draws well too. My first time seeing her sketching and drawing in the show. And boy I laughed at the lyrics she wrote for Zoe. I'm even amazed that she put effort to make a song for Zoe and her fans. This is what I call real fan service! Thank you Jiwonnie.

The Birth of the Song for Zoe

1. Jiwonnie Composing a poem (lyrics) in Grasse, France

2. Poem Turning into a Song

3. Ta-da - the Song!! 

I like the song! Ji Won's cute voice and catchy tune too! :)

Edited by dawnshine

11923258_491528484341239_856127919949035

cto

Me too, watching GGWE was so much fun though I didn't understand anything.. I am so curious til now about the little conversation they had with her sister especially those moments that they somehow cried.

and that show really confirms that HJW is young at heart...

• Like 6