♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

He tweets a picture of himself presenting the actress herself, with the caption,

“Tada~~~~~~~~ The goddess has arrived~~~~~~”.

taecyeon5

So cute - both wearing indoor/bedroom slippers. ^_^

Wonder why they need to wear slippers at the studio.  Thought it's only in homes that they need to take off their shoes.

• Like 2

Guest dawnshine

I'm gonna miss seeing Jiwonnie for a while. Not only she's hardworking and talented, she is a versatile actress - look at all the roles she played in the last 18 years. Most importantly I admire her in continue doing dramas to please fans/viewers. We all know filming dramas is a lot more hardship than movies and cfs; for her status she certainly does not need to go through such hardship again. Her acting has always moved me. It's time for me to check out her past projects that I missed out back then.  

Gomawo Jiwonnie! Looking forward to your next career breakthrough! :)

I mentioned that I loved how Jiwonnie expressed the different emotions of her Hana character. Here are some examples:

11875499_993995783979247_1545617817_n.jp

11259755_756627424446369_2049150471_n.jp11311558_715069768638782_1413255895_n.jp

Cr: hana_a0731

Edited by dawnshine

I'm gonna miss seeing Jiwonnie for a while. Not only she's hardworking and talented, she is a versatile actress - look at all the roles she played in the last 18 years. Most importantly I admire her in continue doing dramas to please fans/viewers. We all know filming dramas is a lot more hardship than movies and cfs; for her status she certainly does not need to go through such hardship again. Her acting has always moved me. It's time for me to check out her past projects that I missed out back then.  

I mentioned that I loved how Jiwonnie expressed the different emotions of her Hana character. Here are some examples:

Yeah!! I agree HJW is such a very hardworking actress and I know that you'll be impress as well with her past works which most of it was very different from Oh Hana :)

These are my favorites fanvid of her pastworks, a combination from Damo to Empress Ki time :) 

Very elegant and and strong in Saguek Dramas

Fierce and badass in action!

And now the modern day fashionista woman, with the cutesy Oh Hana! :D

She's indeed, an actress with a thousand faces and has a chameleon beauty! :D

• Like 5

Yeah!! I agree HJW is such a very hardworking actress and I know that you'll be impress as well with her past works which most of it was very different from Oh Hana :)

These are my favorites fanvid of her pastworks, a combination from Damo to Empress Ki time :) 

Very elegant and and strong in Saguek Dramas

Fierce and badass in action!

And now the modern day fashionista woman, with the cutesy Oh Hana! :D

She's indeed, an actress with a thousand faces and has a chameleon beauty! :D

A good characterization of the actress Ha Ji Won in a few words and a good choice of video (I like them)

...and more than that she has a great personality, Ha Ji Won brings out the best in people, she is always able to get along with her co-stars and create amazing chemistry with them..... 

She is known that badass Ha Ji Won but in fact she is very feminine and shy and more she has a phobia of heights.

She is indeed unique !! 

tumblr_m8xcrxzVSW1qlqu85o1_500.gif

• Like 6

A good characterization of the actress Ha Ji Won in a few words and a good choice of video (I like them)

...and more than that she has a great personality, Ha Ji Won brings out the best in people, she is always able to get along with her co-stars and create amazing chemistry with them..... 

She is known that badass Ha Ji Won but in fact she is very feminine and shy and more she has a phobia of heights.

She is indeed unique !! 

Yes, HJW is such an irony from what she's known for in her roles when you'll look to her personality as who she is... and that's makes her a very good actress because when she acts you can only see her character she acted on with no trace of her real self :D In the end, you'll be amazed!

Don't forget how close she is with her fans when they have an activity or gathering, she's like one of them :D 

HJW is so lovable, she's very genuine :)

2003 - 2013

2014 Glamping Event

And this makes her More Than a Pretty Girl!
(video contains what her co-stars said about her)

• Like 5

@ferlycious What a coincidence I'm listening her song I really like her voice...

More then a pretty woman, more then a good actress, more then a  good person !!! My husband said once " She is to perfect to be real" but when we saw Go Go he very happy said " She is real ! (of course ! what you think?) and you (HJW and me) have something in common. WHAT?  she isn't a good cook !" :lol: :( But for her it's OK she is a celebrity after all ! Me ...I need to learn ...sigh :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 4

@andra30 AHAHAHA cooking is the thing which makes HJW that she's a human after all with some flaw, and let us believe that life is fair :P In the world of cooking what HJW believes is that when all ingredients been put together then it must taste well, her principle in Family Outing guesting HAHAHA

Yeah, HJW's voice is soothing to hear, her voice has a very soft timbre which sometimes when she's acting angry you can still hear the softness :D

Edited by ferlycious
  • Like 3

@wiscpenn it's part of their character attire, I think in the studio there's a replica of their room, house, or etc., when they will be shooting it indoors :)

OIC, they're both in their character outfits.  Makes sense but, it never even crossed my mind. Silly me actually thought everyone who used the studio had to go without their shoes.  OMG ... I'm embarrassed at how stupid I am.  Maybe I'm the dumb blonde (or brunette) here.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

I am so excited for tonight's episode :D a lot of things to look forward!

11902525_489208917906529_461152202660638

their holding hands 

11888076_489208984573189_725185062639355

their sweet bonding

1604757_489209114573176_6146792640455808

the sexual tension (Won-ah where are u looking at to the necklace or way below? HAHAHA) :P

11846628_489209721239782_611226397627503

11880343_489209827906438_713576768775381

Won's public display of affection with OHN in front of their high school friends :D

Finally!! the date that Won and Hana been waiting for as LOVERS!

11898673_489209957906425_63859113784336111888079_489210011239753_165226663353252

Are you that mesmerize Won-ah of the beautiful picture in front of you? :P 

11831784_489210091239745_388611583395984

He is still in awe :D

11898559_489210101239744_773635287464774

So Pretty Oh Hana!!!

11855875_489210241239730_416706975509900

:sweatingbullets::w00t:

cr. jiwonlovers for the scaps

• Like 4

Trans:

Won: Why aren't there any "I love you" or heart emocon?

HN: I started dating a friend whom I know for long. What are we going to do if we break up?

Won's noona: Yahhhh, first date properly and passionately before you worried for that kind of things.

Won to HN's family: Me and HN, we want to date (T/N: He used the word "properly".)

Friend: I know these kids would end up like this.

Won: Is it?

HN: There definitely must be a lot of things we didn't know about each other, isn't it?

Won: That's why, whenever I found out something like that, I (my heart) would be really fluttered. 

HN: Will we be able to do well?

cr. whiteangel25

• Like 6