♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest dawnshine

Hana's role might not be a spectacular one in k-dramas. But Jiwonnie really brought out Hana to captivate viewers' eyes. The story was largely focusing on the male lead's perspective, not from Hana's. Yet Ji Won nailed every scene so well with her subtle expressions and gestures to tell viewers about Hana and her story. Usually fangirls tend to fall for male leads, but Jiwonnie's portrayal of Hana just totally caught me from the very first scene all the way. :DI love all her scenes in TTWWNIL. I have difficulty in picking my top favorite, but the ending of ep 8 certainly has wowed and left a huge impression in me.

Look at her eyes! There's much more...the way she walked hastily then ran and her hair....elegant aside, she totally sucked us into the screen, making us feeling the urgency of rushing with her to her destination, dying to do or know what she's aiming.

I call this Ha Ji Won's magic! 

flveeu5.gif

Cr: Uploader via andra30

I also like how she makes different facial expressions when she's happy, sad, worried, silly ,girly, boyish, serious, playful etc. 

Loved her different expressions - obvious and subtle

11312142_917965191595837_97798089_n.jpgCr:kworld_collections

vlcsnap_2015_08_12_08h44m18s36.png

Edited by dawnshine

CMNJ3mAUMAEeDGb.jpg

Taecyeon Fanboy Mode:

1. Photo w/ her photo wall

2. Photo of coffee glasses

3.Got her stickers

4.Selca w/ noona-nim

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

LOL OMG CRIESSS he actually put on Hajiwon's sticker on his heart..I mean tshirt

>>I am smiling for what taecyon did, he is such a fanboy!! :D

Embedded image permalink

cto

our pretty yeoja :D

• Like 5

Guest dawnshine

Korean Stella is a magazine. Jiwonnie probably congratulated the magazine for some milestone achievement or anniversary/event of the magazine etc. 

11881574_132793017061270_966485362_n.jpg11881613_108318389518892_94268030_n.jpg

11356600_1618237645105874_329126153_n.jp

Cr: nhoxbell

11356733_371898286354313_1320168228_n.jpCr: nhoxbell

This fanboy Taecyeon is too funny. How nice it'd be if he and his Ji Won noona could actually act together in TTWWNIL. It'd be fun to see how Jiwonnie works with her fan. Next project perhaps. ;) 

Edited by dawnshine

@dawnshine

So Korean Stella is a magazine . thanks 

Yes Taecyeon the biggest HJW fanboy more then 8 years ago ...I'm so happy for his happiness ...this is what he wrote in his twitter

RT @taeccool: Tada~~~~~~~~ Miss Goddess is here~

CMMy5wKUAAAnDFj.jpg

RT @taeccool: Ah~~~ This is happiness~~~ Jiwon nunim

Together project .....I want/wish to see HJW on 3 Meals a day VS with Lee Seo Jin and Taecyeon even HJW cook skill is "so-so" I like this show , I like both LSJ and OT and the Nan PD is a very good one and... HJW is so cute when she cooks 

• Like 3

Guest dawnshine

@andra30 Yup I caught some 3 meals a day on a flight lately. I was thinking they should get Jiwonnie guest star in the show doing the cooking. Everyone knows about Jiwonnie's cooking :P. I had too much fun watching her in Gogo Unnie; laughed nonstop seeing her preparing meals, her driving and her obsession passionate love for Zoe. So I wanna see her cook again in another variety show.....but wait a minute, Jiwonnie might use her charm to get the guys assist her cook, just like what she did in Family Outing. :w00t:

And here's a fanart by a long-time 1023, featuring fanboy Taecyeon and his favorite actress - Ha Ji Won. :D I like how 1023s come together to show support to Jiwonnie. Yay, keep them coming, cheering and supporting Jiwonnie. :)

11363745_490350857797173_1320230597_n.jp

Cr: sokawoo1023

Edited by dawnshine

35 Fabulous Korean actresses over 35 who command the screen

K-drama viewers love the up-and-coming young talent in Korea, but that doesn't mean we've forgotten about the stunning actors and actresses who made us fall in love with dramas in the first place. We've shared two lists of the actors over 40 who still make our heart pound, but what about the women? With three big dramas premiering in August alone that are headlined by actresses over 35 (Yong PalMrs. Cop, and Twenty Again), it's time to celebrate 35 the fabulous actresses over 35 who have grown out of the teeny bopper phase and still captivate us with their immense talent and beauty.

1. Ha Ji Won (36)

8a5a1db1-0387-44fc-a133-823d5804fc53.jpg

Action, comedy, romance — Ha Ji Won has done it all. As she's currently leading the drama The Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days, she doesn't show any intention of being pigeonholed into ahjumma roles any time in the near future.

http://www.dramafever.com/news/20-fabulous-korean-actresses-over-35-/

• Like 4

Actress Ha Ji Won and 2PM's Taecyeon look like siblings in new selfie

Taecyeon-ha-ji-won_1439388415_af_org.jpg

Ha Ji Won and 2PM's Taecyeon look like siblings in a new selfie posted by the actress.

It seems the two ran into each other as their dramas used the same set, and they look happy that they did. Ha Ji Won posted on August 12, "Handsome Taecyeon~ Fighting to 'Assembly'!"

Ha Ji Won is currently starring as the lead in the SBS drama 'The Time We're Not in Love', while Taecyeon is starring as Kim Kyu Han in KBS' 'Assembly'.

Have you been watching their dramas?

• Like 2

Embedded image permalink

[Dispatch] "Do we look like a siblings?"... Ha Jiwon - Ok Taecyeon, visual chemistry.

2PM’s Taecyeon Lives Fanboy Dream By Taking Photos With Ha Ji Won

2PM’s Taecyeon Lives Fanboy Dream By Taking Photos With Ha Ji Won

2PM‘s Taecyeon has been a longtime fan of actress Ha Ji Won, to the point that he often names her when he’s asked to describe his ideal type in interviews. His fanboy dreams recently came true when he got to meet Ha Ji Won and take some cute photos with her!

Ha Ji Won is currently filming the SBS drama “The Time We Were Not In Love” while Taecyeon is shooting KBS‘s “Assembly.” It seems like the two shows were filming at the same studio on August 12, which gave Taecyeon the opportunity to meet his crush.

Taecyeon posted several tweets about their meeting on his Twitter. He first shares a shot of himself with Ha Ji Won’s coffee cart that was on set, as well as some pictures of the coffee cup – including one next to a coffee from his own cart.

taecyeon1

hajiwon1

taecyeon2

He then builds up the suspense by breaking up the following message into three tweets: “Finally,” “eight years after my debut,” “it’s time for my wish to come true~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~”.

He tweets a picture of himself presenting the actress herself, with the caption, “Tada~~~~~~~~ The goddess has arrived~~~~~~”.

taecyeon5

He next shares more shots of them together, and you can clearly see that he’s got a Ha Ji Won sticker on his shirt!

taecyeonhajiwon2

Ha Ji Won also posted the above photo to her Instagram with the caption, “With the cool Taecyeon~ Fighting, ‘Assembly.’”

Would you like Ha Ji Won to guest on “Three Meals a Day” to see more of these two?

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/12/2pms-taecyeon-lives-fanboy-dream-by-taking-photos-with-ha-ji-won/

• Like 5

Guest perempuan_desa

Ha Ji Won snaps a photo with Taecyeon

sfaiujs.jpg

Dispatch -Naver: "Don't we look like siblings?"...Ha Ji Won and Ok Taecyeon's matching visuals

1. [+1,599, -47] Didn't he mention that Ha Ji Won is his ideal type? He finally met her ㅋㅋ

2. [+1,419, -47] His wish came true ㅎㅎㅎ Love them both

3. [+1,043, -46] I'm jealous of their good-looking faces

4. [+411, -28] I'd love to see her on 3MAD. I'm sure it's gonna be a fun episode considering she worked with Lee Seo Jin before and Taecyeon said she's his ideal type ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+388, -43] The 10-year age gap isn't obvious ㅋㅋㅋ Taecyeon's handsome and Ha Ji Won doesn't seem to age

6. [+241, -17] Ok Bingu's wish came true ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+140, -10] Congrats Taecyeon~

8. [+93, -14] Ha Ji Won-ssi, please guest on 3MAD

9. [+71, -7] Got his wish fulfilled after 8 years. He must be overjoyed ㅋㅋ

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/08/ha-ji-won-snaps-photo-with-taecyeon.html

Guest perempuan_desa

I've found this picture in IG. Looks like many nail art inspired by our drama or (our Amazing Yeoja)?

Jiwon%201_zpslxrfgwli.jpg

jiwon%202_zpslmdiafnq.jpg

nail1_zpsk6w9hbhs.jpg

Edited by perempuan_desa