♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

‘The Time We Were Not In Love’ Ha Ji-won Says “No Burdens on Drama Viewers Rating”

Actress Ha Ji-won expressed her burdens for her upcoming drama’s viewers rating.

A press conference for upcoming SBS weekend drama <The Time We Were Not In Love> was held at Mokdong SBS in Seoul in the afternoon on June 23. At this event, director Jo Soo-won attended along with lead casts of the drama Ha Ji-won, Lee Jin-wook, Yoon Kyun-sang and Choo Soo-hyun.

During the interview, Ha Ji-won said, “It would be wonderful to have high viewers rating but the general rating is not as high as it was in the past. So, I feel cautious about mentioning my expected viewers rating.” and kept her words low.

SBS <The Time We Were Not In Love> is scheduled to take the time slot of weekend evening and SBS dramas that aired during this time mostly struggled to attract more viewers. Some speculate that Ha Ji-won feel quite heavy on her shoulder to take over the baton.

Ha Ji-won explained, “Once I decided to star in a drama, I like to enjoy my work.” She added, “While filming the drama, I feel great joy and happiness that just make my heart pound even harder. This is the drama that everyone can enjoy and look back their school years. The drama includes stories to arouse your sympathy so I’m sure that many people will love our drama.” and showed her confidence for her drama.

Meanwhile, <The Time We Were Not in Love> is a romantic comedy about 34 year-old man and woman who have been friends for seventeen years. The drama will portray the story of their growth and their emotional changes that fluctuates between friendship and love. The drama will delicately portray the question “Can men and women ever just be friends”

The drama is an adaptation from the original Taiwanese drama <In Time With You>. Director Jo Soo-won, who also produced <Pinocchio>, <The Murderer>, <I Can Hear Your Voice>, will be in charge of the drama and there’s much attention how he will recreate it. The drama premiers on June 27 at 10pm.

Link: http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/47666

• Like 3

Ha Ji-won, "Everyone will fall for Lee Jin-wook" 

photo605841.jpg

Ha Ji-won appealed for Lee Jin-wook at the production premiere of the SBS drama "The Time I Loved You".

Ha Ji-won was told she shows great teamwork with her male partners and she said, "I look at my partners with loving eyes and I think the viewers do the same. So they look even better. I don't have anything else up my sleeve".

"I like to look at that person with the most loving eyes for that moment. Lee Jin-wook has shiny eyes when we act. I think he's the most appealing so far. All women are going to fall for him".

Meanwhile, "The Time I Loved You" is a romance drama about a man and woman who have been friends for a very long time, attempting at this thing called love. The first episode can be seen this 27th at 9:55PM.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... 

• Like 3

Get a pen and paper! Ha Ji Won describes her ideal man

Actress Ha Ji Won appeared as one of the guests on SBS radio program, 'Cultwo Show,' on June 23 and described her ideal man, so get your pen and paper ready to jot down some notes!

When she and her co-star of their new drama, 'The Time We Were Not In Love,' Lee Jin Wook, were asked about their ideal types, she said, "I like a man who is a comfortable and attentive."

The DJs asked if she did not look at humor and she replied, "Humor is a must - it cannot be left out.  Humor is first, cooking skills second, and consideration third."  The DJs replied, "That's Baek Jong Won," making everyone laugh.  

Lee Jin Wook replied to the same question with, "She must be somebody with whom I could communicate well.  I like a warm and attentive woman."

You can see their characters' love story unfold once the drama starts airing on June 27!

Link: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/get-a-pen-and-paper-ha-ji-won-describes-her-ideal-man

>>LOL to HJW so now that namja should know how to cook it's been added to her list since GGWE ahahahha :D Start looking for a chef jiwonnie ahahaha  :P 

• Like 3

Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook get friendly for Time I’ve Loved You’s press conference

It’s press conference day for The Time I’ve Loved You, SBS’s remake of the Taiwanese drama In Time With You starring Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook as longtime best friends who take their sweet time to figure out that maybe, juuuust maaaaybe, they’re more than friends. Co-stars Yoon Kyun-sang and Chu Soo-hyun were in attendance, along with PD Jo Soo-won, who said, “I didn’t prepare anything special for the drama — the original source drama’s sentiment is so good that I just want to highlight that sentiment as is.”

When asked about her ability to strike up such believable chemistry with all of her co-stars, Ha Ji-won said, “When I do a drama, I look at my co-star with my most loving eyes. Then I think it makes the audience look at him with those same eyes. I don’t have some kind of magical power. I just look at him with genuine love in that moment. I like eye contact and it makes me happy to look into someone’s eyes as they’re looking at me. I think the audience recognizes that.”

When asked about Lee Jin-wook, she added, “Lee Jin-wook has really twinkly eyes. It’s enough to put you in a good mood while you’re shooting. I think he might be at his most charismatic in this drama.”

Lee Jin-wook said, “I met Ha Ji-won for the first time through this drama. If you’re a male actor in Korea, Ha Ji-won is the number one actress you want to work with. Being able to work alongside her is an honor in itself. I had high expectations, but I was really moved by her acting. It’s not just that she’s a good actress, but I’m happy with everything. I’m looking forward to the rest of our time.”

Ha Ji-won: “Even if we’re just rehearsing, we click. He makes me so comfortable that I can feel and understand how these two people could’ve been friends for 17 years and what might’ve happened between them.”

About getting back into high school uniforms for the backstory, Ha Ji-won said, “I thought it’d be a stretch, but [PD Jo] shot it very sweetly. It was less of a burden because we both had to wear them. I told myself that I wasn’t acting a high school student character, but that I had gone through a time warp back to my high school days. (Laughs.) I did a lot of things I couldn’t do back then, like buy a lot of ddukboki to eat. I got to live vicariously. I was nostalgic and happy. I figured it could be the last time I wear a high school uniform so I told myself to enjoy it freely.”

When asked about whether a 17-year friendship could really turn into romance, Lee Jin-wook answered, “Now I do think that friends could become lovers. I used to think that men and women couldn’t be friends, but through this project I’ve thought about it a lot and met Hana [Ha Ji-won’s character] and experienced it, and I think that you could become friends, and that you could then progress into a romantic relationship.”

Ha Ji-won: “I never thought before about whether friends could progress into lovers. I’m the type to like the first impression and fall because of that in order to fall in love, but I think I’ve changed in doing this drama. I think I could advance to a romance with the friend beside me.” Like literally beside you, right now? I know that’s not what you meant, but how CUTE would that be?

The Time I’ve Loved You premieres this Saturday, June 27.

Link: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/06/ha-ji-won-and-lee-jin-wook-get-friendly-for-time-ive-loved-yous-press-conference/

• Like 3

Lee Jin Wook and Ha Ji Won are adorable. They have incredible chemistry. Hope that the drama is as good as In Time With You, it can really be a masterpiece, but the ratings in that day and time slot are very bad, hope Ha Ji Won can make another miracle and have another hit drama. 

• Like 4

Lee Jin Wook and Ha Ji Won are adorable. They have incredible chemistry. Hope that the drama is as good as In Time With You, it can really be a masterpiece, but the ratings in that day and time slot are very bad, hope Ha Ji Won can make another miracle and have another hit drama. 

hello dear... glad that I see you around again :) indeed LJW and HJW looks so cute together and seems like LJW is more playful than HJW when they're together :D 

Yes, I've reviewed the ratings of the past shows before TTWWNIL starts to air... and it's really not that good.... it's always below 10%. I hope this new drama of HJW just can get the average success of SEGA since it's in the same timeslot. FIGHTING!! :D

HJW's rating power will be tested again this time.

• Like 4

The Time I Loved You Holds Fashionable Press Conference and Releases Rom-com Feel 5-minute Preview

After a highly scrutinized casting and development process, the K-adaptation of In Time With You finally arrives this weekend to meet the public. Will it tank on arrival? Even with A-lister Ha Ji Won headlining, nothing is guaranteed these days and a haphazard story or directing could send audiences scurrying. On the upside view, maybe it’ll be a refreshing breath of cuteness that hooks the weekend crowd and deliver a much needed ratings boost for beleaguered SBSfor that time slot.

The cast attended a color-coordinated press conference that featured some of the best collective outfits I’ve seen from any drama press conference. Chic and professional with a side of cheeky, the way the leads Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook chose to be black and white, respectively, while matching with their own second leads Yoon Kyun Sang and Choo Soo Hyun. I love the cast camaraderie at the event, and the way Lee Jin Wook is already staring at Ha Ji Won bodes well for onscreen chemistry. Check out more press con pics below before diving into the long 5-minute drama preview.

While I loved the fashionable press conference, I didn’t quite love the long preview. The most obvious feedback to finally getting a long look at this drama is how different in every way it is from the original In Time With You. That’s been hinted at ever since the drama was in the pre-production phase but having confirmation in the long preview really helps settle the expectation heading in. It’s not going to be ITWY with just a Korean cast, I think it’s better to consider it a standalone drama at this point that happens to borrow story set up elements from ITWY.

Link: http://koalasplayground.com/2015/06/24/the-time-i-loved-you-holds-fashionable-press-conference-and-releases-rom-com-feel-5-minute-preview/

• Like 3