♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

7 hours ago, andra30 said:

Welcome back from MIA,  where have you been ??!! You don't miss too much only Crocodile Lady event ! Jiwonnie chose to promo the movie in a very special way,  like a fanmeeting with two brand CL and for 24 jan with SESA !  Interesting !!! :)

Perhaps it's so !? :unsure: but whyyyyy ? :huh:

I too think she is going in a different path then her usual!!.. She is being very simple too.. U noticed in both events she wore simple stuff but is glowing!!.. 

There is press con or live event at 22..i don't know what's it!! But there is something on that day.. So eagerly waiting for it to see HJW!! 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I too think she is going in a different path then her usual!!.. She is being very simple too.. U noticed in both events she wore simple stuff but is glowing!!.. 

There is press con or live event at 22..i don't know what's it!! But there is something on that day.. So eagerly waiting for it to see HJW!! 

I don't know what is on 22 ...but we'll see !! For CL event she had to dress some CL product so maybe that's why she was so simply ...and about Manhunt I think that that way to promo is coz  Manhunt is in fact a foreign movie it isn't a Kmovie so mb that's why there aren't an usual way for release with classical VIP premiere with guests , pres conf and stuff... my point after a long thinking time :lol::unsure:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

56 minutes ago, andra30 said:

I don't know what is on 22 ...but we'll see !! For CL event she had to dress some CL product so maybe that's why she was so simply ...and about Manhunt I think that that way to promo is coz  Manhunt is in fact a foreign movie it isn't a Kmovie so mb that's why there aren't an usual way for release with classical VIP premiere with guests , pres conf and stuff... my point after a long thinking time :lol::unsure:

Hahahaha have to agree.. Let's see.. I m curious abt MH premiere plus the guest list of premiere!!.. Who r all the friends n costars of HJW gonna attend the premiere?!.. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Contest for tickets by Vivien

I just want to post this :lol: Wow....So three big brand support Jiwonnie , this is indeed something nice and wonderful and this show how high they appreciate her for what she is, a great actress and a great human being .  :wub:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Smoking hot jiwonie!! 

Wow , she indeed looks hot and so beautiful ! So maybe for CosmopolitanHK was the pics that she did on her Asia Tour (Malaysia ?) I wait to see more !!! :wub:

23596342_323547461387479_8615760827351302144_n.jpg

42 minutes ago, huntress1023 said:

Did she had other magazine cover for FEB issue before? 

hahaha !!! she did a lot of cover mag but sorry I don't rmb for what month !!! 

• Like 3

I found out what will be on 22 Jan. :D so tomorrow will see our Queen !!!

"A movie starring Hajwan, will hold a media preview at the Lotte Cinema World Tower in Seoul on October 22. After the premiere, Ha Ji-won will attend the press conference, and will discuss the intentions of film appearances, actors, and bosses with the director."

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2018011918024445464&VNA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Sydney Lin said:

He posted a photo of a bleeding arm and commented help me 2 days ago.... this is so sad . I hope he Rest In Peace. She must be so sad now.

I didn't see that pic.. Hope at least now he is in peace!! Hope jiwonie n her family stay strong in this tough time!! 

• Sad 4

OMG !  OMG ! I can't believe that it happens again to her !!! Why God Why ??? She really don't deserves so much pain ! :cry::cry::cry: and a mother who lost her son ! such a tragedy !!!  

RIP Jeon Tae Soo ! Hope he finds peace in other world ! 

Condolences for my dear Jiwonnie and for her family !  I pray for her to be strong !  :cry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, andra30 said:

OMG !  OMG ! I can't believe that it happens again to her !!! Why God Why ??? She really don't deserves so much pain ! :cry::cry::cry: and a mother who lost her son ! such a tragedy !!!  

RIP Jeon Tae Soo ! Hope he finds peace in other world ! 

Condolences for my dear Jiwonnie and for her family !  I pray for her to be strong !  :cry:

Sorry what do you mean happened to her again ??!! 

• Like 2