♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

On 4/8/2017 at 4:55 AM, TheRatchetFool_1023 said:

Bruh when was Tae-soo's last drama? I'm pretty sure I haven't seen him since Soobaekhyang. Still looking good tho.

Lol, IKR ?! That WAS his last drama. All I know is, he got a new dog and injured his ankle/leg earlier this year (according to his Instagram: @taesoo1984). Seems like he's not motivated to act anymore ? It's probably hard following in his famous sisters' footsteps; always being compared to her. 

• Like 3

Hello everyone....nice to see you again :)

No idea also where to buy CL clothes outside s. Korea....

I remember watching Secret drama of HJW before, she had like 3 hairstyles for that and it amused me of how come she agreed to get that kind of hairstyle lol. ^_^

I tried watching taesoo saguek dramas... and to be honest he is not really good as an actor :D

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ferlycious said:

Hello everyone....nice to see you again :)

No idea also where to buy CL clothes outside s. Korea....

I remember watching Secret drama of HJW before, she had like 3 hairstyles for that and it amused me of how come she agreed to get that kind of hairstyle lol. ^_^

I tried watching taesoo saguek dramas... and to be honest he is not really good as an actor :D

Lol I just can't imagine anyone walking around with that hairstyle in 2017. Haven't actually watched any of Tae-soo's dramas except for SKKS, so can't say if he is a decent actor. It's quite sad though, especially when your noona is such a well-known actress. He's always overshadowed by her. I hope he continues to act, if he's not a good actor there's always room for improvement. Considering the fact that it took HJW many tries b4 she succeeded.

8 hours ago, xenophile said:

Lol, IKR ?! That WAS his last drama. All I know is, he got a new dog and injured his ankle/leg earlier this year (according to his Instagram: @taesoo1984). Seems like he's not motivated to act anymore ? It's probably hard following in his famous sisters' footsteps; always being compared to her. 

Ditto to that

• Like 3

On 4/10/2017 at 8:52 AM, JacquelinQ said:

Hi, chingus :) Long time no post here :wink:

Although i keep silent for quite long time but i am still checking for any news or update from our Amazing yeoja. I am excited about her comeback to dramaland and of course movie as well .Hope she will make her comeback soon ~

Oh ya ...our yeoja look so gorgeous and fresh wearing all those dress frm Crocodile Ladies:wub:

Anyone here know where we can buy Crocodile Ladies dress other that in Korea? Mb Singapore or Malaysia? Anyone know? 

I would like to buy the dress but couldnt find any of it at international branch:(

Besides what MaxT suggested above, you can also use the following websites;

• TesterKorea.com - which provides a buyer service (you request specific item you want, and they charge an extra 10% to buy it for you, which is helpful for newer/rare items)
  • 11st.co.kr - there are more than 4,000 items available to purchase 
  • Globalinterpark.com - couple dozen items here

I've used both sites to purchase items (including stylus jewelry HJW has modeled) without any problems. Hope you find what you're looking for !

• Like 2

There is another option for you if you're going to buy the new Samsung Galaxy S8 in a couple of weeks time or borrow it from your friends. This new smartphone comes with an app called "Bixby". If you find something you like, just take a photo and Bixby tells you where to buy it online.

Ha Ji Won attended the funeral of late-veteran-actress Kim Young Ae, she looks really sad and seems cried a lot. I can imagine more than this when her father died last year. :( 

Spoiler

C9IiVLEUQAA3nmS.jpg

She worked with her in an MV The Diary of Mom, drama Hwang Jin Yi, and movie Chronicle of Blood Merchant.

C9I3kJNUAAM0HWU.jpg

C9I3sZLUAAAH_W9.jpg

C88aGrKUwAAb3yF.jpg

C88aGqvVwAIyI-s.jpg

• Like 3

On 4/10/2017 at 4:13 PM, TheRatchetFool_1023 said:

Hello! Just dropping by to share a pic:

From one of Jiwonnie's old dramas. THAT HAIR.

Credit to owner.

how about this blomde yeoja hahahaha :D:D:D HJW in Life is Beautiful days.....

C9RR8ZcXsAAuBJA.jpg

• Like 3

Ha Ji Won a refreshing beauty for Crocodile Lady - "Daily healing in daily life" - summer concept

1492474979682996.jpg

1492474993269106.jpg

1492475003971066.jpg

On the other hand, Ha Ji Won has been commissioned as a jury member of 'The 18th Jeonju International Film Festival' starting on the 27th

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=842215&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.ro%2F

Indeed ! Our vitamins Jiwonn ! I can't wait for 27th ...finally we can see her on red carpet... still nothing about her comeback... yet :huh:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TheRatchetFool_1023 said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002664290&gid=999339&cid=1060249

Apparently Jiwon is still reviewin the offer but the drama has been pushed back to end of August. Meaning there'll be another drama after Ruler finished airing. Oh dear.

I'm still holding out that she would reconsider bc reading the comments about her considering this drama has been pretty negative so far :( people seem to think she's a great actress but a medical drama is a bit dry. If this drama turns out to be similar in ratings as TTWWNIL it could be bad for her.  I want her to have a strong comeback! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Camillajames said:

I'm still holding out that she would reconsider bc reading the comments about her considering this drama has been pretty negative so far :( people seem to think she's a great actress but a medical drama is a bit dry. If this drama turns out to be similar in ratings as TTWWNIL it could be bad for her.  I want her to have a strong comeback! 

I agree, the influx of medical dramas don't seem to be boding well with netizens. Honestly I don't think ratings matter much (to me anyway) but I wanna see her in another role that she can shine in. Unlike TTWWNIL which was a borefest in its entirety. I dropped it after 10 eps, and I don't intend to continue anytime soon. It's a good thing that the negative feedback stems from the plot and not her casting.

• Like 4

On 4/20/2017 at 1:31 AM, TheRatchetFool_1023 said:

I agree, the influx of medical dramas don't seem to be boding well with netizens. Honestly I don't think ratings matter much (to me anyway) but I wanna see her in another role that she can shine in. Unlike TTWWNIL which was a borefest in its entirety. I dropped it after 10 eps, and I don't intend to continue anytime soon. It's a good thing that the negative feedback stems from the plot and not her casting.

Lol I also dropped TTWWNIL after the 10th ep. It was a bit strange seeing her act cutesy for me. Her real life personality is soo adorable and lovely but somehow the prodocer didn't catch the essence of that :( Also, drama productions are known to be quite grueling to both the actors & crew members. Until the system changes to being fully pre-produced, I think she should just stick to films so she doesn't need to be on IV drips like for some of her other dramas she's been in. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Camillajames said:

Lol I also dropped TTWWNIL after the 10th ep. It was a bit strange seeing her act cutesy for me. Her real life personality is soo adorable and lovely but somehow the prodocer didn't catch the essence of that :( Also, drama productions are known to be quite grueling to both the actors & crew members. Until the system changes to being fully pre-produced, I think she should just stick to films so she doesn't need to be on IV drips like for some of her other dramas she's been in. 

True. Miss her being in films too, will be awesome if it's a sageuk. Recently watched Sado and it was amazing.

• Like 4

Latest Jiwonn IG update shows her interest in modern art these days ...I wonder where is she ? 

18013911_290088908105129_4036225675676352512_n.jpg17934323_1458638200827067_5143478793024831488_n.jpg

Romero Britto                                                                                                                                              Ralf Flack

I don't know what her choice will be ...but I want her back on screen ... yes, like @Camillajames said a pre-produced drama would be the best choice.. 

• Like 1