♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

andra30 and dawnshine sunbaenimdeul, sawry 4 d late reply. I've been busy with my finals, and I'm just dropping by to say hello.

Welcome to HJW thread ! :) I'm so happy to see new fans posting in her thread this is the only way for us international fans to support her and to show our respect and love for her.

Thx sunbaenim! Glad 2 know that I'm welcome here with open arms! 

Annyeong chingu! Thank you for your precious first supportive post here. Just want to let you know you're not alone fangirling her :D, *high five*, let's continue loving and supporting our Amazing Incredible Jiwonnie. Actually, to date Jiwonnie's Bali had the highest TV ratings in her record, with SeGa came second...Bali>SeGa>HJN>EK>Damo..etc. Before SeGa, she was already very popular and top in SK especially since Damo which won her a large fanbase. Her HJN also was very well-received even outside SK, such as Taiwan and HK etc. International viewers who followed kdrama then knew how popular and great she and her dramas were. It's true SeGa seems to gain more International popularity, because there were more international viewers watching kdramas world-wide then, it's a romcom and an idol drama. Overall, those who have watched her movie/dramas and who truly appreciate good acting, will be impressed by her. :)

Dear dawnshine sunbaenim, thx 4 the recommendations! I hope I'd hv d time 2 watch WHIB, Damo and HJN. (I'm planning 2 buy the damo dvd) I hv already watched EK (3 times now!!!), SeGa and K2H. As for her movies, I managed 2 finish Closer 2 Heaven, As One, Sector 7 (without subs, but I just wanted 2 see Ji Won unnie kicking the monster's non-existent(??) richard simmons), Haeundae, The Huntresses and a couple more of them. Will try finding Chronicle of a Blood Merchant online. Does anyone no where I can watch it? (BTW, dramafever and viki is not accesible here in Malaysia - shucks)

Ji Won unnie has a very special place in my heart (sawry if this sounds cheesy...). I hv decided to take martial arts lessons (purely because of how bad-richard simmons HJW is when she's doing action) and I'm also currently studying Korean from a friend of mine. 

Cuz she's daebak like that.

She's my inspiration! *cue the Chicago song*

*starts doing the jig*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8Y-jTwn547lUNSGhPyMN

I know this has been shared many times, but it's just friggin funny!

andra30 and dawnshine sunbaenimdeul, sawry 4 d late reply. I've been busy with my finals, and I'm just dropping by to say hello.

Welcome to HJW thread ! :) I'm so happy to see new fans posting in her thread this is the only way for us international fans to support her and to show our respect and love for her.

Thx sunbaenim! Glad 2 know that I'm welcome here with open arms! 

Annyeong chingu! Thank you for your precious first supportive post here. Just want to let you know you're not alone fangirling her :D, *high five*, let's continue loving and supporting our Amazing Incredible Jiwonnie. Actually, to date Jiwonnie's Bali had the highest TV ratings in her record, with SeGa came second...Bali>SeGa>HJN>EK>Damo..etc. Before SeGa, she was already very popular and top in SK especially since Damo which won her a large fanbase. Her HJN also was very well-received even outside SK, such as Taiwan and HK etc. International viewers who followed kdrama then knew how popular and great she and her dramas were. It's true SeGa seems to gain more International popularity, because there were more international viewers watching kdramas world-wide then, it's a romcom and an idol drama. Overall, those who have watched her movie/dramas and who truly appreciate good acting, will be impressed by her. :)

Dear dawnshine sunbaenim, thx 4 the recommendations! I hope I'd hv d time 2 watch WHIB, Damo and HJN. (I'm planning 2 buy the damo dvd) I hv already watched EK (3 times now!!!), SeGa and K2H. As for her movies, I managed 2 finish Closer 2 Heaven, As One, Sector 7 (without subs, but I just wanted 2 see Ji Won unnie kicking the monster's non-existent(??) richard simmons), Haeundae, The Huntresses and a couple more of them. Will try finding Chronicle of a Blood Merchant online. Does anyone no where I can watch it? (BTW, dramafever and viki is not accesible here in Malaysia - shucks)

Ji Won unnie has a very special place in my heart (sawry if this sounds cheesy...). I hv decided to take martial arts lessons (purely because of how bad-richard simmons HJW is when she's doing action) and I'm also currently studying Korean from a friend of mine. 

Cuz she's daebak like that.

She's my inspiration! *cue the Chicago song*

*starts doing the jig*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8Y-jTwn547lUNSGhPyMN

I know this has been shared many times, but it's just friggin funny!

Is there some sort of policy that says we cant' use the word a**?

Sawry for the spammerz, sunbaenimdeul, but I was just wondering if u all r aware that tis thread will b celebrating its 10th aniversary? Or did I get my facts wrong?

And.. one last thing, I know that we cant quote images. But how do i not quote images?

Edited by TheRatchetFool
richard simmons?
  • Like 3

Sawry for the spammerz, sunbaenimdeul, but I was just wondering if u all r aware that tis thread will b celebrating its 10th aniversary? Or did I get my facts wrong?

And.. one last thing, I know that we cant quote images. But how do i not quote images?

you can just press the 'backspace' key to delete the image.

It is true this thread has been around for almost a decade but this is not the first hjw thread on soompi. The old soompi forum crashed in 2005, so all forum threads were gone including the old HJW soompi thread. When soompi was rebuilt around Oct 2005, this thread (like other soompi threads) was started for fans to continue their discussion on HJW.

you can easily find download links of her movies and subtitles through search engines. If you need help on this, you may send me a PM. i'm not sure but I do think it is against the rules to share dl and streaming links openly in the thread.

• Like 2

you can just press the 'backspace' key to delete the image.

It is true this thread has been around for almost a decade but this is not the first hjw thread on soompi. The old soompi forum crashed in 2005, so all forum threads were gone including the old HJW soompi thread. When soompi was rebuilt around Oct 2005, this thread (like other soompi threads) was started for fans to continue their discussion on HJW.

you can easily find download links of her movies and subtitles through search engines. If you need help on this, you may send me a PM. i'm not sure but I do think it is against the rules to share dl and streaming links openly in the thread.

Thx so much, zoompi123 sunbaennim! I got so excited thinking I culd celebrate the thread's 10th anversary just a while ago. What a let down... haizz :sweatingbullets:

Guest dawnshine

Chingus, we'lll be having a very exciting October next month! :D Well it's 1023 day too in October. The following is the tentative announced schedule of Jiwonnie for October.

1-10-2015:  Busan Film Festival

4-10-2015:  New Zealand Cultural Festival (as NZ Cultural Ambassador to Korea)

7-10-2015:  A Game CF shooting

25-10-2015: 1023 DAY!! Fanmeeting 2pm - 4 pm

Credits: HJW Cafe

Edited by dawnshine

@dawnshine thanks dear for sharing HJW's next month schedule, im feeling excited waiting for that events :D

Five K-Drama Actresses Who Once Appeared In Horror Films

Horror films can be a good place for rookie actresses to make their big screen debut. At least five popular actresses jump-started their film careers in roles that required more than a few bloodcurdling screams. You may want to screen these films during next month's Halloween celebrations.

(skip unrelated...)

ha-ji-won-png.png?w=600

4. Although Ha Ji Won debuted in 1996 with a teen drama, one of her first films was Ahn Byung Ki's horror film "Nightmare." Best known for her roles in the dramas "Secret Garden," "The King 2 Hearts," and "Empress Ki," the actress was recently seen in the romantic comedy "The Time We Were Not In Love, 7,000 Days" with co-star Lee Jin Wook.

Link: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/98403/20150923/five-k-drama-actresses-who-once-appeared-in-horror-films.htm

• Like 7

Good news for Oct. ...so we'll see Jiwonii at BIFF yupiiiiiii ! she was stunning last year 

12036660_936221583114266_548063126346391

Game CF ..this is a surprise !!!! I wonder she/her face/her past character will be a character in a game or she only advertises this game ??? Interesting I don't thought that HJW is interested in such things ...it's the first time...

I read that Ha ji won joined We Made Entertainment developed martial arts-type RPG - SOUL & STONE (소울 앤 스톤) Game application

12027658_936113893125035_256535725025160

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=105&oid=016&aid=0000855389

So Jiwonii will be very very busy but for her it's OK she likes to be super active :D and for us it's OK too we will see her often !!

Edited by andra30
  • Like 6

Oct. 1st HJW will attend Busan International Film Festival, and how about the schedule posted by her stylist about 'Fendi' event? Anyways, I'll just wait and see :) 

And with the Game CF along with Ha Ji Won are Cha Seung Won, Ha Jung-Woo, Jung Woo Sung and Hwang Jung Min.

HJW the used to be a female warrior :) 

CPk3JiBXAAEPzSN.jpg

• Like 6

Guest dawnshine

@ferlycious there is a game with HJW ????..... and she will work with Ha Jung-Woo again , nice !!!!!

She did a game CF (the picture ferylycious posted) in end of 2003/beginning of 2004. However the new game CF that she'll be doing is a different company - We Made Entertainment.

Oct. 1st HJW will attend Busan International Film Festival, and how about the schedule posted by her stylist about 'Fendi' event? Anyways, I'll just wait and see :)

Likely she'll attend both "Fendi" and BIFF - she's just like a superwoman, finishing one event and within a split second attending another elsewhere. Or could "Fendi" and "BIFF" the same thing i.e promoting Fendi in BIFF? :P Whatever it is, I'm just happy to know we'll get to see her frequently. I tell you, this is surely one wonderful benefits being a 1023. Jiwonnie is diligent doing all sorts of activities/projects and we get to see her frequently. I like this type of fan service. And I do think she's really spoiling us all. :lol:

Edited by dawnshine

The daughter of the owner of SCUBASKIN made a blog post about Ha Ji Won who filmed 'Nightmare' at one of SCUBASKIN's private pools 15 years ago. She recalled that her father used to tell her often that Ha Ji Won is very well mannered and she is the most active student in SCUBASKIN. Ha Ji Won inspired her to enjoy the process of learning. She personally likes Ha Ji Won a lot and HJW is very beautiful.

image.png

15 years ago when HJW filmed 'Nightmare' at SCUBASKIN.

67aefb2cjw1ewdaiz38vvj20nm0zk46r.jpg

Around 2009/2010 when HJW learned scuba diving to prepare for 'Sector 7'.

rough translation by zoompi123

source: http://blog.naver.com/bekem86/220489828287

-----

Good news for Oct. ...so we'll see Jiwonii at BIFF yupiiiiiii ! she was stunning last year 

@andra30, it was 2013 when she walked the red carpet of BIFF. She didn't attend last year. I think she was in Singapore promoting Empress Ki at that time.

Edited by zoompi123
  • Like 9

Guest dawnshine

Jiwonnie, not only you have a beautiful face and styling, most importantly you have a beautiful heart! No matter what styling you have, you look great for who you are. Styling and clothing are just external objects and are subjective, but what brings out your charm and beauty truly is your beautiful heart and nice personality.  A beautiful heart makes a beautiful you much more beautiful with substance & integrity. :)

11909209_892732700797100_1251400283_n.jp

Credit: hajiwon_weare1023

Edited by dawnshine

Jiwonnie, not only you have a beautiful face and styling, most importantly you have a beautiful heart! No matter what styling you have, you look great for who you are. Styling and clothing are just external objects and are subjective, but what brings out your charm and beauty truly is your beautiful heart and nice personality.  A beautiful heart makes a beautiful you much more beautiful with substance & integrity. Credit: hajiwon_weare1023

thats right! she is a goddess with this beautiful clothes, but i love her better in gogo with unnie, simple innocent  yet still beautiful

• Like 4