♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest HumairohB

how to post a picture from my laptop or blog? i only can post image from this forum taht has posted  before in other page.. :sweatingbullets:

HumairohB Yes indeed, concern for staff and fans is one of her great qualities and about her love life ferlycious, ... I don't know what is in her heart and her mind but I thing that she like her work a lot and after marriage her career may be go down (that is the reality special in South Korea) or maybe she needs a very strong but gentle man as you said ....anyway is her choice ...but if you ask me I want her to find a good man as she deserves :)

Edited by andra30
  • Like 2

how to post a picture from my laptop or blog? i only can post image from this forum taht has posted  before in other page.. :sweatingbullets:

you need to have an account in photobucket chingu so that you can upload your photos then shared it here via copying the IMG URL of that certain photo :)

• Like 1

HA JI WON + “ARMANI” FOR HIGH CUT VOL. 154

Ha Ji Won remains impeccable.
by kpopbreakJuly 16, 2015

Empress Ki actress Ha Ji Won showcased Armani beauty products in High Cut Vol. 154. Sightings included the ever-popular Rouge Ecstasy line and Lasting Silk UV Foundation. But High Cut seems determined to make the Lip Maestro line trendy, first with Han Ji Hye and now Ji Won. Check out a breakdown of the star’s four looks below and shop for the foundations, lipsticks and liquid eyeliners used!

Look #1
Fuchsia Pink
Korean Actress Ha Ji Won Giorgio Armani Make For High Cut Magazine Vol. 154 Photoshoot 2015
1. Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro, #504 Ecstasy ($34.00)
The first lip stain with a comfortable velvet texture and a radiant finish. Intense, seductive, illuminating color.

2. Giorgio Armani Fluid Sher, #7 ($62.00)
Fluid sheer dresses skin in an illuminating veil of radiance. This unique, translucent formula is available in a range of versatile hues including makeup base shades, correcting shades, and radiance boosting shades. Blend your favorite fluid sheer with foundation to add radiance, polish and sculpting definition to your complexion.

3. Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundation With SPF 20, #7 ($62.00)
Lasting Silk UV spf 20 high resistance makeup is inspired by extreme backstage conditions. This revolutionary new water-based foundation provides 14-hour satin matte coverage without the coverage feel. For normal to oily skin, providing medium coverage.

Look #2
Peach Pink
Korean Actress Ha Ji Won Giorgio Armani Make For High Cut Magazine Vol. 154 Photoshoot 2015 2
1. Giorgio Armani Eye Tint, #2 Meniut ($38.00)
Eye Tint is the 1st to market liquid tint for eyes. The innovative formula transforms from liquid to solid, instantly adhering to the eye lid providing 16 hours of fault-proof, smudge-free and crease-free wear.

2. Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy, #501 Peony ($35.00)
Rouge Ecstasy offers the comfort and softness of a lip balm, leaving lips repaired and beautifully enhanced day after day.

Look #3
Berry Pink
Korean Actress Ha Ji Won Giorgio Armani Make For High Cut Magazine Vol. 154 Photoshoot 2015 3

1. Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Compact ($59.00)
Micro-fil matifying powders composed of lipophobic & hydrophobic powders increase the resistance of the make up over time. The specific powders therefore eliminate the risk of foundation color change during wear.

2. Giorgio Armany Rouge Ecstasy, #505 Orchid ($35.00)
This velvety soft, everyday lipstick coats the lips in saturated, ultra-luminous shades with impeccable hold. Application is simple, precise and effective.

Look #4
Cherry Red
Korean Actress Ha Ji Won Giorgio Armani Make For High Cut Magazine Vol. 154 Photoshoot 2015 5
1. Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundation With SPF 20, #7 ($62.00)
Apply with armani blender brush to ensure a seamless tailor-made coverage.

2. Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy, #402 Teatro ($35.00)
With Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick, the Giorgio Armani laboratories push the boundaries of the exceptional even further with the first “CC” lipstick. “Color & Care” – new innovative hybrid product that marks the start of a new era in lipstick.

Link: http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/07/16/ha-ji-won-armani-for-high-cut-vol-154/

Edited by ferlycious
  • Like 6

Guest perempuan_desa

uu2.jpg

My Daily - Naver: Ha Ji Won "I have actor friends but I've never felt anything romantic with them"

1. [+9,916, -237] Amazing that she has worked with a bunch of handsome actors but managed to keep out of scandals. She just concentrates on acting

2. [+5,058, -312] Ha Ji Won's a force to be reckoned with

3. [+4,159, -256] Wow.. She's a goddess....

4. [+689, -45] I'm  pretty curious about who she'll end up dating.. She's never a had a scandal with her co-stars. She's a true pro~

5. [+462, -21] I think this unni is a workaholic

6. [+461, -38] Noona, it's time to date

7. [+365, -17] I'm guessing that she's currently in a longtime relationship . Her aegyo is no joke on variety shows

8. [+249, -15] She dresses terribly when she attends events but I really like styling and hairstyle in 'The Time I've Loved You'!!!

9. [+136, -15] I'm so sure she's dating someone right nowㅋㅋWhy do you think she's always glowing in her interviews? It's because of her bf

10. [+131, -13] I think she's dating a non-celebrity

11. [+94, -11] When will they invite Ha Ji Won on 'Three Meals a Day'? I mean, I wanna see a reunion with the police commander (t/n: Ha Ji Won and Lee Seo Jin starred in 'Damo' where he played a police commander)

Source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/07/ha-ji-won-confesses-that-she-has-never.html

Edited by perempuan_desa

Translation

It is exceptionally toilsome for the cast and crew of 'The Time We Were Not in Love' at the filming scene. Our Ha Ji Won has only slept for two hours for the past three days. Oppa (Yoon Kyun Sang) is really tall. The PD sets extraordinary high demands too.

Original text under the spoiler cut

#爱你的时间#》现场拍摄整个工作团队都特别辛苦呀!我们的#河智苑#三天只睡了2个小时,哥哥真心长得高呀。导演的要求还是特别高的。

translated by zoompi123

source: are media weibo http://www.weibo.com/u/5135636108#_rnd1437123224546 

005_By_Bysjw1eu4epfvbm5j30qo0zkjwh.jpg

005_By_Bysjw1eu4eph0zkjj30qo0zkaf5.jpg005_By_Bysjw1eu4ephyb0sj30qo0zkdk4.jpg005_By_Bysjw1eu4epj07yjj30qo0zk79x.jpg

------

Actress Kang Ye Bin who will be cameoing in Episode 7 of 'The Time We Were Not In Love' posted a picture of herself on her instagram upon completing her scenes early this morning (17 July 2015). She posted "Kang Ye Bin begins filming 'The Time We Were Not In Love' ~ My heart is beating and I am feeling happy." After that she also posted, "Although I just got home as filming only ended just now, I was very happy to be able to film with the pretty Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook. She is the prettiest, the prettiest, Ha Ji Won is the best."

translated by zoompi123

source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=748389

Edited by zoompi123
  • Like 7

Guest perempuan_desa

Actress Kang Ye Bin who will be cameoing in Episode 7 of 'The Time We Were Not In Love' posted a picture of herself on her instagram upon completing her scenes early this morning (17 July 2015). She posted "Kang Ye Bin begins filming 'The Time We Were Not In Love' ~ My heart is beating and I am feeling happy." After that she also posted, "Although I just got home as filming only ended just now, I was very happy to be able to film with the pretty Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook. She is the prettiest, the prettiest, Ha Ji Won is the best."

translated by zoompi123

source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=748389

Thank a lot @zoompi123 for translated...

I'm really worried about Unnie. I hope she healthy.

Really??Thatredipstickshe'swearinginHighCutpictorialcosts1,540.00inpeso??mygosh!!I'm dyingtohaveone..butitsexpensive..

is it already confirmed?  I've read a lot about this but still unsure.

I've also read somewhere that it's still a rumor... let's just wait for some news since they say they will start filming mid of august. And since HJW also sign an agency for chinese market there's a big probability that it might be true.

I also read somewhere that along with Bolin Chen and LJW will also be staring in this with HJW ?! How amazingly meta would that be ?!!!! 

If his age

• Like 2