♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Thank you @tieuyeunu and @sj15elf0hjw1023. Pretty Pretty JiWon, and we will se more of her the next week. Olè!

On June 14th will be released Ha Ji Won song, still don't know what song. I can't wait to hear it.

wonderful location for Glamping 2014...sun, forest, Hae-Rim :x

10361409_292661910894565_651084569254393
Hae Rim ... the name fits her very well...She is bright like the sun and she rejuvenates every year just like the forest in the spring :)
10405576_292662867561136_401253340457136
10443608_292661780894578_882938565457721
1486910_292661877561235_6415868225239198

A what I remembered HJW's real name means "sea forest" I find  Hae Rim as a pretty name. I can picture that someone who owns this name is a sweet and lovable young lady just saying the sounds of the name itself, it is so girly for me :x :) So nice that her parents chose this name for our Jiwonnie :)

THE GLAMPING EVENT, HA JI WON AND 1023s ARE THREE OF THE CUTEST THINGS 8->

I really love her relationship with her fans. I don't think it's an actress-fan relationship but more like family or bestfriends :(( It's really really cute :(( crying because of cuteness :((

Ha Ji Won is like the only korean actress that gets more blooming and younger looking as she age :* There was never a time I saw HJW having a haggard face and that's what I like about her :\"> but most importantly, I love her personality the most. Full of confidence but very humble~ I can sense that she loves herself and she's also amazed by herself but she never have a tiny bit of boastfulness~ That's her aura...confident, vibrant and humble.

I admire this amazing yeoja =P~

It is so nice knowing that she's with her family during her fanmeeting event :DHJW really has a solid foundation when it comes to family support. She seems full of affection and love :xActually, seeing her mom and dad seems like her having this cool aura, we know that she got it from them ofcourse :D

10413369_763573820339934_340140760843313Today Ha ji won and another co stars started filming Chronicle of A Blood Merchant at Suncheon.

Via Ha ji won Indonesia Fans club FP

10383106_763653410331975_281583327802136
Ha ji won's movie 
Chronicle of a blood merchant filming location

cr to HJWDC

- Q.Sing or dance which would you choose? A. DANCE.....LOL jiwon-ah XD
- At night retro camping..First time she was frightened by moth..Second time was frightened by the frog....Lol~

From @ladykate twitter

Guest emkay77

Just wanna share an awesome video of HJW - a compilation of her 3 great characters as Jang Jae Hee/Jang Chae Ok (Damo); Hwang Jin Yi and SeungNyang/Empress Ki  :x

In a span of 10 years (or more), HJW seems to be aging backwards and getting more beautiful/pretty as time goes by.
(Credit to owner)

Guest HumairohB

Popular Hallyu stars in Taiwan Based

surveyed by Korea tourism

Organization voted by 496 people.

Female Hallyu star category

1.Jun ji hyun (48,8%)

2.song hye kyo (8,8%)

3.Girl Generation (8%)

4.Ha ji won (7%)

5.Lee yeoung ae (5,8%)

6.song ji hyo (5,8%)

7.han ga in (4,3%)

8.2NE1 (2,5%)

9.Lee bo young (2,1%)

10.Kim tae hee (2,1%)

Ha Ji Won leaving to Taiwan for promotion of 'Empress Ki'

20140603154953_538d7011316ba_1.jpg

'Empress Ki' is going to get broadcasted in Taiwan.

Drama 'Empress Ki', which went off the air in Korea in April, will be broadcasted in Taiwan from June 4th on two different channels of EBC(Easter Broadcasting Corp), EETV and CTS.

EETV is going to host promotion for 'Empress Ki' in Taiwan, and Ha Ji Won is going to visit Taiwan from June 8th until 10th for interviews with local presses, and a fan meeting.

It is also said that EBC is planning a great number of different marketing events not only for 'Empress Ki', but also for Ha Ji Won as well.

A representative of Ha Ji Won's management agency said, "It has been seven years since Ha Ji Won made her last visit to Taiwan, and she is getting ready with a great excitement."

Meanwhile, Ha Ji Won is going to have another fan meeting in Japan on June 28th.

/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.comhttp://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=303700

So, HJW will have a fanmeeting also with her taiwanese fans. Great. I hope that she will do some photoshoot too. 

[beauty Tip] Top Actresses’ Makeup Secret

l30gkyan48spfj021xj4xy06frq28zqi.jpg

[by Goo Hye Jin / translated by Chloe Yun] Thorough, flawless makeup makes actresses shine all day long. 
Professional makeup artists fix their makeup even one second before they get into the spotlight. Their silky skin, luscious lips, and deeply colored eyes are not made only by one touch of makeup; there is a lot of people’s hard work involved.
There are three actresses that have captured the eyes of the public: Gianna Jun, Shin Min Ah, and Ha Ji Won. We\'ve analyzed their recent makeup looks that made them especially stand out among other actresses at a big celebrity event.

▶ Ha Ji Won’s Glowing Skin and Coral Lips 

pthrjq4z5ocsp9jv3c1r4i1g42kvtl00.jpg

Ha Ji Won recently appeared at some public event flaunting her healthy, shiny skin that almost hurt people’s eyes. How did she create such glowing, porcelain skin?
Mixing moisturizing cream and foundation is a good tip to create a glowing skin look. One of Ha Ji Won’s skin care secret is to supply moisture with facial mist every time she feels dry. 
01. Mix Face Glow and your foundation to create a porcelain skin look. Its fine pearl powder makes your face look more three-dimensional and younger. 
02. This aqua mist contains glacier water and six kinds of marine plant extracts that provide skin with moisture and nutrients. 
03. This lipstick lightly adheres and naturally covers the wrinkles of the lips with its moisturizing texture. It gives a vivid shade and makes lips fuller.  (phoyo by Stylenanda, bntnews DB)
Link: https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/beauty-tip-top-actresses-makeup-secret-023617997.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me if it's posted before, okay?

Libera

said:

From Ha Ji Won World Instagram
There were 2 Ha Ji Won's answers during Q-A session highlighted by a reviewer who joined the Glamping event. Q. Do you like mountain or sea? A. Both. Q. Please choose only one. A. Busan ( a city in Korea) Q. Why? A. Because it has mountain and also sea (hahahaha..She really has a sense of humor. This answer reminds me of Haeundae and Taejongdae in Busan)Q. If you have to choose between Marriage and Acting ? A. Acting. (So 1023, now you know why until this second she has not got married yet. It's because she's so dedicated to her profession as an actress. She would even choose acting over marriage if she can only choose one)

Credit to: Ha Ji Won World Instagram
She is so funny  :))Now we know for sure that between acting and marriage she choose acting. 

HJW revealed because of watching "Grandpas over flower" she is very much looking forward to eat iced mango (Taiwan Dessert) - Thank to Ladykate

河智苑本周日(6/8)将来台宣传《奇皇后》。(图/取自新浪微博)

Source: http://www.chinatimes.com/cn/realtimenews/20140604003706-260404