♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest lindearist

We really have the same mind here as an HJW fan :) Because me too.. I don't like JCW having some "deep" relationship with HJW because as some have said, HJW for me, also (i think) just see JCW as a brother and I'm happy to have some with me in my side lol because others are shipping "JiJi" couple and I don't agree with it but NO HATE :)  I really love their chemistry in EK so much but that's all.. and I love their friendship! :D I really hope HJW will have a relationship reeaaaaaal soon!!! As others said.. "Marriage is every woman's dream." lol  8-> 

Guest cunn

@sj15elfhjw1023 maybe I'm the only one not ship her with anyone not for real life or in dramas because I ship her with myself lol just kidding. I may like she pairing with some of her co-stars but doesn't mean I ship them.. I can't stand heartbroken..that why plus right now I haven't found suitable namja that I could ship with her.

@minnie0103 thank you so much for HJW's costume collection! I loved it all! She was awesomely pretty while wearing each piece of it. Honestly speaking, EK's production from the set to their costumes are very much extravagant. I cannot help but look forward to each week whether what color they would change to.
@larabn thanks for the video! haha! Though I can't believe she went through this cycle.. ha! Still so proud of unnie! keke. She's way too improved presently. Now, I can say that's why she swiftly moved along those dance steps in Hwang Jin Yi... it is because she actually was a dancer before! hehe.
I'm still re-watching Hwang Jin Yi up this moment and now on its 16th episode. Her costumes here are very nice too. Next show would be Damo. :) Have read the synopis of Chronicles of a Blood Merchant, it is indeed something look forward to. Does anybody here knows where to download The Huntresses via torrent? I can't seem to find one with eng subs. 
Still lingering for EK. I can't get over to how it ended. Very tragic and lonesome. :( Did you finish watching the re-aired last episode wherein it was mentioned that some parts were cut off and added? I want to watch it too, anyone please? :)
Okay, now's the time to rant about all kpop's best actor/actress poll. Duh. Though it so obvious that  PSH will win this battle, I really hate the fact that they have to bash even insult HJW just because they think their actress is better than ours. I feel sorry especially to those innocent fans who just vote silently for their bias. Those rash comments proves how childish those people could be. How sad. In the light note, it's good to know how 1023rs can be so competitive even reaching over a hundred thousand votes (been tied to 50%-50%) against PSH. All hail for the great hard work exerted for the sake of HJW unnie! Love yah chinggus! :D
Oh, and if anyone's a Filipino here, we can get along in this group our fellow local 1023rs established. :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/1023hajiwonphilippines/

Guest JezzaG

@Gtangerine The eng subs for The Huntresses is uploaded on a different site. I hardly see The Huntresses torrents that include eng subs. I can pm you the link if you want.  :D

Guest minnie0103

@Gtangerine My pleasure. :) The collection was actually made by a Korean fan, I just reposted it here. Anyways, about allkpop's Tournament, I do vote for Ji Won unnie (and LSG) 15 times a day. Just don't mind the comments because reading them will just annoy you. And I noticed that Round 3 finalists are HEIRS couple (PSH & LMH), THE KING 2 HEARTS couple (HJW & LSG), and MY LOVE FROM THE STARS couple (JJH & KSH). As a fan of both HJW and LSG and as a staunch Hearty, I want TK2H couple to battle it out in the final round, but that seems impossible. It's more of a POPULARITY contest, which means hardcore fans...

Agree with @drbigapple
I guess they were just being polite with their choices. Unless we get confirmation about who they are dating in real life, all speculations are just delusions. :D :D :D

Chronicle of Blood Merchant sounds interesting and I think her role will definitely show HJW's versatility as an actress. Not much news in the COBM thread, I guess we'll get more news once the shooting commences. Hopefully, we get a lot of BTS pictures!

Guest Nayuki Tran

yeah i ship HJW with a chaebol, like the one with JJH:)))) what did HB say in his last interview that was disappointing? I like him but he rather just sticks with SHK. our jiwonnie deserves a better man ;):D

Guest akiko_nicole

Hello guys!! I found ha ji won's account which is hajiwon1023. I just wanna know if that account belongs to her. Thanks

@akiko_nicole yes, on IG and FB it's hajiwon1023 as her official accounts.
@Nayuki HB said on his guerilla date that Han Ji Min was the prettiest actress he have worked with. But that was it. :) I don't think it was disappointing if there is one that was disappointed it should have been SHK's fans because SHK has known to be the prettiest in Korea. :P As for HJW fans, we understood because aside from being a "promo strategy" HJW would also select someone else as "close to his ideal type" and "good kisser" to be someone else instead of HJW. Even her recent interview she said that the chemistry she had with JCW and JJM are better than of HB. heheh so it's fair. :) 
edit: HJW admitting that HB is still communicating with her and HB confirming that they are still in touch is still a big thing to me. So as much as chemistry she can have with any other male actors I wouldn't give up with my ship yet...unless until HJW confirmed she is in a relationship with someone else. :) 

@minnie0103 that is sooo true! the AKP is a popularity poll. although I like PSH (my 2nd liked actress) I would rather see HJW compete with JJH or  Son Ye Jin (age bracket wise) . and it would be more controversial if HJW would compete with SHK LOL :)) im just trolling. But seems like AKP is being bias with their poll, they do not have HJW on their tags and they do not have HJW's pic on their cover for the article. 

Guest im_nyuna

I honestly hope Ha Ji Won doesn't get past this round because I feel like popularity wise, PSH would be a better-matched opponent for JJH. I'm scared that if HJW wins and goes against JJH, then YWCFTS fans would tear her apart :((( But I'm a hypocrite 'cause I'm still voting for her even if the back of my mind wants her to be out already lol

@Kihol it is already given that people bash especially those haters. as long as 1023 and other HJW's fans wouldn't do the same or wouldn't go down to their level then it would be cool for JJH and HJW to go head to head. I would really want HJW to stay till the end because she really deserves it. I don't think anyone can question her ability in acting that is why she deserves to be there. It shouldn't be about popularity really if people can just be fair on their judgment. It would be a shame for the winners to have win because of popularity.

Guest im_nyuna

@the96butterfly Do you know how many hours left we have to vote before the next round?

@Kihol we have less than 3 hours. Although HJW is losing but I am more proud and touched by HJW's fans there and maybe some aren't really fans who are still supporting HJW.  :(
it's okay.. we will do what we can to support. losing this wouldn't make me love her less but more :) fighting HJW! fighting 1023!~ :)

Guest Nayuki Tran

@kihoL we need to try to see what will come right? I wann a confirm who has more fans, jjh or hjw. if psh gets to go to final with jjh and happens to have more votes,YCFTS fans will bomb them to death so dont worry. So basically, if jiwonnie wins, thats good. If not, we ll have a show to watch by jjh and psh fans. Hehe

Guest im_nyuna

@Nayuki Tran That's what I was thinking! Haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzTvWFC_b8c She looks so good in pink omg... I remember that one pink grown from Empress Ki... that was probably my favorite SN outfit. 

Since we've cried buckets while watching Empress Ki, thought I could share these videos I found: Compilation of "lighter" scenes in movies:

(Sorry if this was shared before, I still haven't read all posts here!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pcNWZGep04
Hwang Jini Bloopers

This video is available in the 1st page but cut into different part (4 parts) and the quality is not too nice, the full one had no subs. Found this recently so had to post it. 
Rain feat. Ha Ji Won

BTS video