♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

ebulli3nt said: It's only the action of one person (kimlan) and not reflective of the entire Song Hye Kyo fandom, so please don't make biased assumptions that Song Hye Kyo fans hate Ha Ji Won. In fact, being a Song Hye Kyo fan, I also admire Ha Ji Won although I'm not often here to show my support.

I'm happy to know that Ha Ji Won is establishing her own agency, granting her more freedom to take on more various projects. I can't wait to see her come back to us with an amazing drama. I'm also waiting for the 'The Huntresses' to hit theaters. Hopefully, Hyun Bin will attend the movie's premiere to show his support as she had done to him during the 'Late Autumn' premiere. :)

But seeing that there are fans who cheered this troll up is saddening. I am talking about those who gave support to this troll by giving her the "INSIGHTFUL" and "AWESOME" reactions for her abusive postings for Ha Ji Won.

@tiamama...Don't worry about those people...they are probably TROLLS as well  :-q

Guest cjc52006

thanks for the explanation, guys! it's sad that some of shk's fans (again, i'm not generalizing) can be this petty.  i personally like hjw because she's a really good actress and i think she's one of the most hardworking korean celebrities.  thanks again.

Guest minnie0103

@cjc52006 From what I know, it all started in 2007. Ha Ji Won played the role of Hwang Jin Yi on TV. Hwang Jin Yi TV drama garnered a lot of attention, high ratings, and highly critical acclaims for Ha Ji Won's acting. Her beauty, dance, and the way she played the Komungo (Korean instrument) as if she was a professional. And most importantly, the way she spoke in a historical tone. Since this Hwang Jin Yi TV drama was very successful, it was a big winner and Ha Ji Won even got the Daesang Award. Even after the drama ended, she received many awards from various award-giving bodies. Since Hwang Jin Yi was successful on TV, the producers planned to have it on movie. Then there was this movie in 2007. (Though there were some differences between the TV version and the movie version.) They decided to cast Song Hye Gyo as Hwang Jin Yi. But unfortunately, the movie didn't do well. Since then, people started comparing who's better as Hwang Jin Yi?

The topic was about to stop, but in 2010, the issue was revived when Ha Ji Won signed with Secret Garden alongside Hyun Bin, who was Song Hye Gyo's real-life boyfriend back then after working together in World's Within. Because of Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin's superb chemistry in the drama, some (not all) fans of Song Hye Gyo started to loathe Ha Ji Won, and even worse, hate her. Then, there were some rumors about Hyun Bin and Song Hye Gyo's break-up even before they made it public, but the two sides didn't say anything regarding this. People were surprised to see Ha Ji Won at the VIP Premiere of Hyun Bin's movie, Late Autumn, in February 2011, while Song Hye Gyo who was supposed to be there to support Hyun Bin was nowhere. When the break-up was announced, some fans blamed Ha Ji Won for that. (Honestly, I can't understand why they had to put the blame on Ha Ji Won? Was it because she and Binnie were very closed even off-cam? Was that enough to blame Ha Ji Won? But even there are such rumors up to now, neither Ha Ji Won nor Hyun Bin say anything. I don't know.) 
Most recently, when Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung were paired up in That Winter, The Wind Blows, people started making comparisons again. This time with What Happened in Bali. It's because we all know how good Ha Ji Won and Jo In Sung's chemistry was. So they compared TWTWB to WHIB. 
Why do some netizens love making a fan war? They just want to create a fuss between these two lovely actresses. It's just sad that there are such people, who waste their time with this nonsense thing. :(

Guest minnie0103

@wanyeo You're welcome! :) You're right, we're like watching a drama with many twists. Actually, it's normal for netizens to compare the artists. But sometimes, it's too much, to the point that they drag other innocent people. They don't even think how others feel. :(

Guest sayadew

Haha. You're welcome. Glad you like it. :)So here's the next batch...

2PM Taecyeon (Cinderella's Sister, Dream High, Boku to Star no 99 Nichi)Taecyeon's ideal type is Ha Ji Won... "Want to do drama together"
1822C6444FADFB4708951A

To Taecyeon who has worked with female top stars, the MCs asked about ideal type. Taecyeon revealed, "Without changing, it's Ha Ji Won." All this time, Taecyeon always said that Ha Ji Won is his ideal type. Today too, he said it without any doubt, catching people's attention."I've said it a lot, Ha Ji Won-ssi is my ideal type since long time ago." In addition, when asked, "If there's an offer to do drama with Ha Ji Won, what will you do?" he answered, "Of course I'll do it," making people in the studio laugh.
181BAD344FDD6C790C9394

A tweet to Taecyeon:"Taecyeon-ah, present! Ji Won unnie said, get well soon. So get better! My dad got it T T If you want to hear the full story or if you want to recover soon, send me DM... <- euing?! '_' keke"

Lee Tae Sung (Hooray for Love, Playful Kiss)
130AFE444FADFB461F62D3

CaptionPic 1: Woman who is comfortable, laughs a lot, and has pretty eyesThe one who matches Lee Tae Sung's ideal type: Ha Ji WonPic 2: Lee Tae Sung's ideal type: Ha Ji Won win
Pic 3: Q: If 8-year-older Ha Ji Won propose to date?
(Translator's Note (TN): What the heck? Did I translate it right? I mean, HE is the one who's supposed to propose.)

Joo Sang Wook (Giant)
17667A4F5083CE29098214

With the news of his break-up, Joo Sang Wook attracted attention when he revealed that his ideal type is Ha Ji Won. At the end of last year, Joo Sang Wook appeared on tvN 'Live Talk Show Taxi' and picked Ha Ji Won as his ideal type. When asked, "What kind of woman do you like? First, how tall she must be?" Joo Sang Wook answered, "I don't really care about the height." However, "I do look at her appearance." (TN: I'm not sure about this)Joo Sang Wook added, "Rather than slender and feminine women, I like boyish women," and picked 'Secret Garden' heroine, Ha Ji Won, as representative celebrity. "Lately Ha Ji Won-ssi is so charming," he confessed.

Joo Sang Wook added, "Rather than slender and feminine women, I like boyish women," and picked 'Secret Garden' heroine, Ha Ji Won, as representation. "Lately Ha Ji Won-ssi is so charming," he confessed.
What What What !!!!!!!!!!!!!did u see this ??
914e265ea3a42edd4d97c117020b554d.gif

so I do not think unni is ur ideal type anymore ! =))

• Like 1

Guest cjc52006

thanks @minnie0103 for the detailed explanation.  got it.

@wagnyeo, of course i have good intention.  i posted the question out of curiosity and nothing else. i never bash other celebrities and i definitely will never create chaos in the forums.