♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

cynder

said: @Klent...In the movie Miracle of First Street, HJW play as a boxer so she has to take some punches...from a pro boxer too! She talked about that movie during her visit at Win Win. I remember she said it was a bit too much and that she really was hurting. She even had to put some raw meat to her face to treat the swelling..

@pie (may I call u that too?)...i tried to click on the link above but the site is all foreign to me :-) Is there an english website available? Also, do we vote separately for her for the movie category?

Fashion Group of the authentic outdoor clothes “Northcape” will be in Henan Province. The brand model Ha Ji Won departure will be at 9:00 am on the collection day April 13, 2013. This event designed to provide mountain trail walks of 30-40 minutes laid by the Northcape staff. Actress Ha Ji Won mission is to provide a fun event to all the participants On the other note, Ha will select for this event a windproof jacket on a first-come, first-served basis 30% plans to sell the discount. I know everyone is excited to see our beloved Ji Won in this fun event. Looking forward for her cute pictures. Jaah! (✿◠‿◠)

Admin Saira
547398_596675560343933_267703308_n.jpg

Thanks to PH 1023 FB
I wonder if this is the good news Ha Ji Won was talking about!

ferlycious said: id="watch-headline-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"

>>it is a nice video of ha ji won and it seems interesting, do anyone here know some eng sub of these videos? thanks  :D regarding the link i can't read the site because it is written in korean  :(

Ha Ji Won signed a donation agreement to the KJ Choi Foundation for the students in a variety of fields, including practical music, theater, movies, photos, physical education, piano, composition, vocal 14 people and the chosen on of the scholarship will support their tuition and regular education and training expenses. 

(cr) DCHJW and http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20130403/54181260/3

9015_596745210336968_629971639_n.jpg

Guest minnie0103

cocomhe said:
@minnie0103 wow you are amazing, if that is an assignment, i would grade you the highest point for taking the time to present & put a little info on each project of her, this will surely help her fans / future fans to appreciate her more....good work
you deserve this....
Hug Gif

Guest minnie0103

Since Ha Ji Won has 2 nominations at the upcoming 49th Baeksang Arts Awards, let's take a look back. Here are some of her candid shots taken at the 47th Baeksang Arts Awards
546a0b4ef4e19a6aafc3ab1.jpg
25ba42ec8863e688b31cb11.jpg

20110526475.jpg

s2621153445031.jpg

Presenting the Best Movie Actor/Actress Award.img0200zt.jpg

11img0218.jpg

fe906b0601b35d270308817.jpg

Bright smile :D12069a6286a873dfb398c591f433a984.gif

Surprise reaction when Ha Jung Woo announced himself as the winner 2d7b8360d5d14ad55fb5d1a4e04237be.gif

A glimpse of her sexy back :\">85463746.jpg

64031157.jpg

Enjoying the program. :))123975.jpg

11900856.jpg

46872311.jpg

Even though this year's competition is very tough, let's hope for the best! Hopefully, she gets to walk on the red carpet again and wins the award she truly deserves. Come hell or high water, Ji Won will always be the best and the only one! ;)

~ Update 2013 Northcape Spring Event ~

Activity "Find the real Ha Ji Won" 

Time: 9:00 - 13:00 on April 13.
Place: Geomdansan mountain in Hanam, South Korea.
Participant: Everyone

Activity: 4 models will wear the same clothes as Ji Won, plus Ji Won then there will be 5 in total. You have to find who is the real Ji Won.
The winner will receive NorthCape hat, backpack, T-shirt... ^^

Only NorthCape and cafe jiwonlove allowed to release photos. Let's wait ^^

Credit to HJW baidu bar
537902_471708476232248_3624495_n.jpg

Thanks to JiWonderland

Guest minnie0103

@pieracapozucca Oh yes... I'm hoping for the same thing. Hopefully... :) Anyway, win or not, she doesn't need to prove anything. She had experienced receiving tons of awards before. And besides, being a top-notch actress is not just about the awards after all. ;)

some quoteable quotes from the video links that @cynder put. 
"Time stops for me when I am making a film.""When I am working, I don't think of anything else.""The pain [from the filming] made me want to stop but then I recover and I forget about the pain and think about work again.""Please be totally nice to me.""I was not good at [table tennis when I was filming] and it made me feel like I was lying.""I would like to party but I don't know how.""Q: Do you feel like you are missing out [on all the partying]?"HJW: No, I love my work.""I got rejected a lot because I didn't see the point in doing things I didn't want to do.""I want to fall in love.""I used to hide but my friend told me to let my fans enjoy seeing me. I have been doing it since and I like it."
i'll turn this into posters. 

pieracapozucca

wrote:

»

FR: the Korea Network blog: Recently BTS pics of Ha Ji Won with the staff of "The Huntresses", young and fresh. Oh uh!!! so cute specially with her famous pose V-sign. (^_~)\/- Admin Saira<br />

<br />

<br />

Thanks to PH 1023 FB<br />

I love this hairstyle, she is so young, seems like a photo of 10 years ago!

klent said: some quoteable quotes from the video links that @cynder put. 
"Time stops for me when I am making a film.""When I am working, I don't think of anything else.""The pain [from the filming] made me want to stop but then I recover and I forget about the pain and think about work again.""Please be totally nice to me.""I was not good at [table tennis when I was filming] and it made me feel like I was lying.""I would like to party but I don't know how.""Q: Do you feel like you are missing out [on all the partying]?"HJW: No, I love my work.""I got rejected a lot because I didn't see the point in doing things I didn't want to do.""I want to fall in love.""I used to hide but my friend told me to let my fans enjoy seeing me. I have been doing it since and I like it."
i'll turn this into posters. 

Who loves blind items? It’s all about dating rumors but this one is not. Written below is from NETIZENBUZZ - [Rumor Mill] Dating rumors galore. Read it carefully, I’m not sure but I guess it’s Ha Ji Won... obviously.

4. Actress 'H' has been earning a lot of attention with the hits of her latest works, but she's unfortunately having some difficulty with finding a new company after the expiration of her contract. Despite being a star who has been widely acknowledged for her acting skills, the reason she's unable to find a new agency is explained by an insider as, "H is at the height of her career but she's right at the age where women normally get married so she's seen as a 'dangerous risk' in case she gets married soon after joining a new agency. She's also asking for a high contract fee so agencies are hesitant to step up."

via http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/rumor-mill-dating-rumors-galore.html
555560_499602653438112_1624254764_n.png

credit to The King 2 Hearts FB!
What do you think? Could be Ha Ji Won? Could be this the reason why there are no news and new projects? I hope no!

Movie “The Huntresses” delays its premiere

Upcoming movie “The Huntresses” had delayed its premiere due to graphics.

It was recently revealed by Distributor company Showbox that the film will have to be delayed because of problems with the computer graphics.

They said, “We changed the graphics company in the middle of production therefore this will create a delays. We are currently working hard to change details to make the movie more complete.”

They, however; didn’t say which will be the new date for the movie to premiere.

The movie also known as "The Joseon Beautiful Three" is a period movie about three bounty hunters Jin Ok (Ha Ji Won), Hong Dan (Kang Ye Won) and Ga Bi (Son Ga In) that go around Joseon trying to bring down a group of nobles trying to overthrown the royal family and get the throne.

The smart, and beautiful Jin Ok, is the leader of the pack, Hong Dan is a married woman, who is second in command, and Ga Bi the youngest of them all, who is their best fighter.

The movie received some criticism when the trailer came out, because of Ga In's heavy eye make up, that doesn't really fit a historical drama.

via http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9036/20130404/movie-huntresses-delays-premiere.htm
563791_499547303443647_1370844852_n.jpg

That's true, pie. I thought it was kind of weird that there is not much noise from someone who has just landed a new agency...but i kept thinking they are just probably smoothing things out in their contract. In my opinion, i think it's unfair to think that she's a risk just because she is at marriageable age. So what if she gets marrie?...I don't think she plans to quit anyway. Didn't she always say that she admires Meryl Streep not just as a great actress but for the fact that she can still act at age 50?..Perhaps you are right too! Maybe she is getting ready to just be on her own....whatever is the real thing...I hope she will be exactly where she needs to be. I truly believe in fate and perhaps this is happening for a reason. Let's KEEP the FAITH!!!