♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

pieracapozucca said: credit to The King 2 Hearts
Joo Sang Wook - Mnet Wide ‘Quick Talk’ Interview

The MC asked how did he feel about Ha Ji Won saying that he makes her heart flutter. He said that he watched the actual video clip, and answered, “Her nuance seemed like she didn’t really mean it,” and laughed. The MC asked him to leave a video call for Ha Ji Won, so here’s his message for her, “Ms. Ji Won, I hope our movie does well. Fighting!!!” He addressed her as 지원 씨 “Ji Won-ssi”. 

by: TK2H with LSG & HJW (Admin) 
*This is not randomly copied from press articles. I wrote it by myself. So please do put proper credit if you’re going to repost it. :)

Videos
[youku] http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTI1NDAxMDg4.html
[tudou] http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/8kUe9U9YUfA/?resourceId=0_06_02_99
[daum] http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=48505314&rtes=y&startDuration=235.3490625
303340_497559396975771_1756532922_n.jpg

I just finished watching Memories of Bali / What Happened in Bali
i have to say... had it been any other actress, i don't think Lee Song-Ju (Ha Ji Won) won't be sympathetic. HJW played a very flawed and crooked character. i personally don't like character like these but she managed to make Lee Song-Ju sympathetic. i also want to give her credit for her low key approach. the character is already caught up in a flamboyant and ridiculously complicated problems and overly controlling and manipulative men. her decision to downplay her character made her shine. 
Kang In-wook (So Ji-sub) is often regarded as the better guy of the two but i disagree. He is pretentious, a liar, manipulative, greedy and does not admit it. He claims to hate the wealth of Jung Jae-min (Zo In-Sung) but he covets it. He stole money from the company and manupulated Lee Song-Ju. He knew from the beginning Lee Song-Ju was in love with Jung Jae-min but refused to set Lee Song-Ju. He knew her weakness and he took advantage of it.

At least Jung Jae-min admits and faces the truth. He admits he likes his wealthy lifestyle and that's why he is scared of his father. He is admits his greed and was honest with Lee Song-Ju that he just wants her by his side at all cost. he doesn't know how to love which is his greatest flaw. he is used to paying for everything and that's why he tried to buy Lee Song-Ju's love. 
I have to say... i hate the ending. I thought that after all the f%$k ups that Lee Song-Ju and Jung Jae-min went through, they deserve a happy ending or a hopeful ending. oh but wel... 40% rating... Ha Ji Won is a monster (in a good way). 
ok... now i'll see what to watch next. 

Im really proud of being a fan of ha ji won. She's not only praised for her beauty, but mostly, for her personality and character. And the praises dont come only from fans, but also from her co-workers, which really shows us or gives us glimpses of who she really is as a person. Most MCs really like her.

I've got something that I'm curious about.

●Why is Ji Wonnie's twitter username has 1023 in it?

●Why is it that her Bio on twitter is "시간을 달리는 소녀" or "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time"?

Just Curious :D

Oh another thing I discovered, she's following the twitter of Karen Davila, a newscaster in my country. I just find it weird why Ji Wonnie's following her. hmmm.

dumm said: I've got something that I'm curious about.

●Why is Ji Wonnie's twitter username has 1023 in it?
●Why is it that her Bio on twitter is "시간을 달리는 소녀" or "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time"?

Just Curious :D

Oh another thing I discovered, she's following the twitter of Karen Davila, a newscaster in my country. I just find it weird why Ji Wonnie's following her. hmmm.

pieracapozucca

wrote:

»

cynder said:<br />

I have always admired HJW's speeches and interviews....wish there was an eng subtitle for this clip...Her tears were really flowing...<br />

/>

<br />

<br />

<br />

True, and her costars too are happy and moved, here Jo In Sung, but Kang Dong Won and the actors of Damo too were really happy for her when she won awards for The Duelist and Damo!

klent

wrote:

»

I just finished watching Memories of Bali / What Happened in Bali<br />

i have to say... had it been any other actress, i don't think Lee Song-Ju (Ha Ji Won) won't be sympathetic. HJW played a very flawed and crooked character. i personally don't like character like these but she managed to make Lee Song-Ju sympathetic. i also want to give her credit for her low key approach. the character is already caught up in a flamboyant and ridiculously complicated problems and overly controlling and manipulative men. her decision to downplay her character made her shine. <br />

Kang In-wook (So Ji-sub) is often regarded as the better guy of the two but i disagree. He is pretentious, a liar, manipulative, greedy and does not admit it. He claims to hate the wealth of Jung Jae-min (Zo In-Sung) but he covets it. He stole money from the company and manupulated Lee Song-Ju. He knew from the beginning Lee Song-Ju was in love with Jung Jae-min but refused to set Lee Song-Ju. He knew her weakness and he took advantage of it.<br />

<br />

At least Jung Jae-min admits and faces the truth. He admits he likes his wealthy lifestyle and that's why he is scared of his father. He is admits his greed and was honest with Lee Song-Ju that he just wants her by his side at all cost. he doesn't know how to love which is his greatest flaw. he is used to paying for everything and that's why he tried to buy Lee Song-Ju's love. <br />

I have to say... i hate the ending. I thought that after all the f%$k ups that Lee Song-Ju and Jung Jae-min went through, they deserve a happy ending or a hopeful ending. oh but wel... 40% rating... Ha Ji Won is a monster (in a good way). <br />

ok... now i'll see what to watch next. 

@klent and @koreanlite...with regards to WHIB, i have to agree with you both. Even at the end, I still questioned Kang In Wook's sincerity. I believe he truly likes Lee Song ju but he is also out to better himself. Jung Jae min was more of an open book between the two when it comes to Lee Song ju...unfortunately, like what klent pointed out..he does not know how to love. I felt so bad for him really...he was really trying his best. Anyhoo, I would also like to erase that tragic ending by having another movie or drama with either of the 2 leads...that would really be awesome!!

@koreanlite thanks ^w^ Is there a reason why her fanclub's name is 1023? Is it her debut day?

I thought it has something to do with the Japanese movie or anime. hahaha

Yes it's been quite a while since then. And whenever she tweets it's like she's using all the 150 characters allowed on twitter :))

@dumm & @koreanlite here's the significant meaning of 1023 HJW's fanclub name..
27059013456942662608713.jpg
"This number stands for LOVE, which signifies my connection with my fans"- HJW August 14 2007 FACE in Japan
Refer http://1023rs.com/about-1023rs/ for more details..

The more you digging on HJW, the more you love her..she truly one of kind..appreciate & love her fans. I'm really moved by 1023 meaning, especially this name was given by HJW..it so special for me