♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest koppoets

cunn said:

Yup @minnie0103, I’m still high school student at that time. During my high school days there’s no TV since I attended boarding school, so I missed out almost all of Korean drama that had been aired at my country. I'm watching Hwang Jin Yi after I watched Secret Garden 2 years ago. I really enjoying Secret Garden after long time hiatus from K-drama , I loved HJW & HB chemistry too.

Random info to share: I love how those who born in 1987 really admired/loved our HJW. Here I represent the list

1) Jang Guen Suk - He had really fallen in love with HJW when they worked together in ‘Hwang JinYi’ drama.

2) Our King Lee Seung Gi -Switching his ideal type from Yoon A to HJW. :))

3) Park Jun Min (SS501)- Confesses that HJW was his ideal type. He like HJW more than he likes cats. :))

4) Moon Geun Young- She wrote on her cyworld main page referring to HJW acting in TK2H “My heart is bursting, sincerely envious and cool, I respect you”

5) Son Gain (BEG)-They have 2 movies (including coming soon movie “The Huntress”) together. They like sister, even Gain revealed that she teaches HJW how to dance “Abracadabra” song’s signature dance. (No wonder HJW danced belly dancing like a pro) :))

Guest minnie0103

Hello! Is there anyone here who can help me find the full movie Haeundae WITH English subtitle. I've watched the movie before, but I want to watch it again. I'm having a hard time finding it. Dramacrazy.net seems to be so slow. Thanks in advance!  :)

Considering that Ha Ji Won said that she is a little tired of action movie, and she said that there will be good news soon, we can guess that her next project is not action! I can't wait to hear the good news, probabily she will tell something after promoting "The Huntress"!

Guest koppoets

I want to see that her new project is some kind of drama, very very dramatical and she has to change her look into something exciting like a mother or a prostitude. I think by these kind of characters have rooms for her to show her talent on acting skill. I think her projects nowaday just aren't that challenge for her in terms of acting. I wish that her new agency will find her a good project for this year, and yes, there will be this Thai fan here waiting to see her new move. :)

koppoets said: I want to see that her new project is some kind of drama, very very dramatical and she has to change her look into something exciting like a mother or a prostitude. I think by these kind of characters have rooms for her to show her talent on acting skill. I think her projects nowaday just aren't that challenge for her in terms of acting. I wish that her new agency will find her a good project for this year, and yes, there will be this Thai fan here waiting to see her new move. :)

Guest moonbathe

Cr: jiwonderland fb

Sportseul reported that HJW signed a contract with Sidus HQ.
It has managed such artists as cha tae hyun, jun ji hyun, soong joong ki, jay park , jang hyuk , moon hee jun.