♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

hajiwonssi said: i have been a ha ji won fan for quite some time now. i think, since memories of bali and i have watched most of her movies. the first was the 100 days with mr. arrogant. and ever since, i have never read anything about her love life. even to this day, i am still searching for news about her dating status. of course, i have read many comments about her having great chemistry with her co-stars but that is ha ji won. she always manages to create good chemistry with all her partners in a drama or film. 
but now, it surprises me to read all these news about ha ji won's close friendship with hyun bin. its all over the internet. that last time i checked, in korean entertainment, all media/tv news are screened and approved by agencies before its release. 
i am really excited to see her getting married, whoever the groom is and i hope its also someone as amazing as she is. in my excitement, i created a soompi account. i just hope that ha ji won is with her special someone now. someone she can grow old with and have a family of her own. she really deserves the best love and happiness. 

as much as I wanted to be giddy about all the articles coming out I am more worried about it. Both of them are really discreet people and remember Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo decided to have low-profile relationship and decided to keep mum about their break up because they are both private persons and they want it that way. Im pretty sure HJW is also that kind of lady.. however, with all these articles coming out..it may get awkward for them both or because of so much anticipation from fans maybe it wont turn out that way we wanted it to be.
Hyun Binnie.. please do not hesitate to meet HJW.. she's all yours I swear if you decide to date her!!! 

the96butterfly said: as much as I wanted to be giddy about all the articles coming out I am more worried about it. Both of them are really discreet people and remember Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo decided to have low-profile relationship and decided to keep mum about their break up because they are both private persons and they want it that way. Im pretty sure HJW is also that kind of lady.. however, with all these articles coming out..it may get awkward for them both or because of so much anticipation from fans maybe it wont turn out that way we wanted it to be.
Hyun Binnie.. please do not hesitate to meet HJW.. she's all yours I swear if you decide to date her!!! 

I agree that ha ji won will not admit anything unless its a wedding announcement. I do hope she'll do it very soon. I got excited because for the first time, I felt she had a lovelife. But yeah, only time will tell. I hope she has someone who truly deserves her and make her happy and loved.

@avidneri1003 She never been into any relathionship that we know. But in an interview she said that she only had 2 relationship and the last was 7 or 8 years ago. For the moment seems that she is resting and we are waiting for "The Huntress" in late May or June.

pieracapozucca said: the96butterfly said: as much as I wanted to be giddy about all the articles coming out I am more worried about it. Both of them are really discreet people and remember Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo decided to have low-profile relationship and decided to keep mum about their break up because they are both private persons and they want it that way. Im pretty sure HJW is also that kind of lady.. however, with all these articles coming out..it may get awkward for them both or because of so much anticipation from fans maybe it wont turn out that way we wanted it to be.

HJW is such a private person that any news about her become a big news!!! Haha!
Based on the article, it can be concluded that HJW and HB are really close friends. And for them to keep in touch with each other even after more than 2 years after SeGa it really shows that they have good feelings for each other.Anyway, it is well-known in the industry that both HJW and HB have great personalities and get well with co-stars. But for HJW to keep in-touch with HB even after 2 years of his absence for the military service speaks volume. It shows that she is a really good and loyal friends and fully supportive of him. And HB did mentioned before that he's looking for someone who can understand his career with crazy schedule. Well, he doesn't have to look far.. the answer is right in-front of him .   ;)  :D
I'm a fan of HJW and I'll support whoever she's end-up with but I think these two really matched with each other. Their friendship looks matured.And so far both of their agencies are quiet with neither denying or confirming anything unlike when HB was linked to TW.So, time will tell if their "friendship" will turn into something else.But I pray that they both of them end-up together as they are both beautiful and genuine people.
[-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest moonbathe

http://kdramachoa.com/ha-ji-won-is-ready-for-colorful-spring-fashion-through-crocodile-lady/
http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2013/02/13/ha-ji-won-her-shapely-legs-for-crocodile-ladies-spring-2013-ad-campaign/

mathildafc said: I'm a fan of HJW and I'll support whoever she's end-up with but I think these two really matched with each other. Their friendship looks matured.And so far both of their agencies are quiet with neither denying or confirming anything unlike when HB was linked to TW.So, time will tell if their "friendship" will turn into something else.But I pray that they both of them end-up together as they are both beautiful and genuine people.
[-O< [-O< [-O< There is a difference with Hyun Bin and Tang Wei versus Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won. Rumors have been ongoing that Tang Wei was dating Hyun Bin in secret when news report came up that she recently purchased a property in Seoul. Therefore, Hyun Bin's agencies clarified the rumors that they are not dating in order to prevent further misunderstanding.

Whereas in Ha Ji Won's case, articles merely state that Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won are friends who keep in contact after his discharge from the marines. There is nothing controversial or scandalous that should provoke both agencies to clarify or confirm. Should you wish for their respective agencies to clarify that they are not friends who keep in contact?

ebulli3nt

said:

mathildafc

said: I'm a fan of HJW and I'll support whoever she's end-up with but I think these two really matched with each other. Their friendship looks matured.

And so far both of their agencies are quiet with neither denying or confirming anything unlike when HB was linked to TW.

So, time will tell if their "friendship" will turn into something else.But I pray that they both of them end-up together as they are both beautiful and genuine people.

[-O< [-O< [-O<