♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

hi i hope youre fine ,,me,,im in germany,,id like to see her also in person,, i hope ill have a chance to see her....

Me too! i'd love to see her at near distance if given the chance!

Oh, so you're ina foreign country same as me, I'm in Jeddah, Saudi, working.

:)

Guest camz

Anneyeong camz! You know what, I felt exactly same months ago when I figured Filipinos are also around here at soompi and became friends with them. I say we really are a sort of thoughtful and loyal fans of whichever nationality an artist/actor is.

And I'm really, really, really glad that most of us likes and adore this amazing woman!

I wasn't able to watch Hwang Jin Yi because it was aired in the network we don't prefer

(which is Ch 7 or Kapuso because we are a certified Kapamilya/Ch 2) Haha. But since she's the title role and I've heard it's nailing it's time-slot rating, I watched it OL instead and left was in awe with her perf as a geisha. She was like the Zhang Zi Yi of Korea. =D>

well unnie, I'm glad that we both like HJW even though the channels we prefer are rivals.hahaha!

Actually until now I can't get over it (Hwang Jin Yi) that's why i'm currently downloading it and i'm so excited to watch it for the second time.. ;)) I really salute HJW for her hardwork..especially in those scenes where she needs to walk in a hanging rope. I was like :-O she did it all by herself!!! Ha Ji-Won is indeed an actress! =D> ^:)^

Guest curapica

I guess I'm the eldest one here, I'm already 26.hehehe...

Whoever will Jiwonnie be with for the rest of her life, I'll definitely be happy for her....

Agree with you all Hwang Jini is really great, though it really made me cry, I must say she's really a great actress and no other actress can compare to her, when it comes to acting abilities and most importantly her personality.

@Gtangerine>>>> yeah I'm a JB shipper.... :)) But I also love her w/ Seunggi. She always has a good chemistry w/ all her leading man. It's just that I see much of a "lover relationship" between her and Binnie. And the first time I watched SeGa I was captured by both of them, then when I watched all their NGs, BTS and interview, I knew it and I was like OMG, I've been addicted to both of them.hehehe... Then I found DS forum and there are lots of revelation about them. But still I'm keeping my fingers crossed until they reveal the real score between them and that might be after Binnie finishes his MS.

We're also the same, filipina working abroad.hehehe....

Guest chelLy_ann06

I just found out that KR 1023 Fans Club will celebrate Jiwonnies birthday on the 24th of June. Its according to my sunbae she's in Korea right now and a 1023rs from PH also but sad to say she can't make it until 24th. Still hoping that she'll be able to see the amazing yeoja before she go home.

OMO! Korean fans are so lucky!! ottoke! :((

well unnie, I'm glad that we both like HJW even though the channels we prefer are rivals.hahaha!

Actually until now I can't get over it (Hwang Jin Yi) that's why i'm currently downloading it and i'm so excited to watch it for the second time.. ;)) I really salute HJW for her hardwork..especially in those scenes where she needs to walk in a hanging rope. I was like :-O she did it all by herself!!! Ha Ji-Won is indeed an actress! =D> ^:)^

camz, where did you download it? can you give me the link?? thanks in advance. cheers!

Guest ma0ma0chong

Heyy does anyone know how the Seoul International Drama Award works? TK2H is nominated, but I don't know if clicking on the little heart icon will help the drama for the popularity award. Some of them are saying that the number next to the heart does not matter at all, but other people are still frantically clicking on the heart. Someone enlighten me please!

And also, does anyone know if there will be nominations for best actor/actress (or popular actor/actress) too? Hopefully Ha Ji Won can get an award this time round!

http://www.seouldrama.org/EN/entry/AwardsStatus.aspx

Guest camz

camz, where did you download it? can you give me the link?? thanks in advance. cheers!

here: http://www.asiatorrents.me/index.php?page=torrents&search=Hwang+Jin+Yi&category=0&options=0&active=0&discount=0

Enjoy!! :>

hello,,im also a filipina

Hello another Filipina! Glad to know you ;)

here: http://www.asiatorrents.me/index.php?page=torrents&search=Hwang+Jin+Yi&category=0&options=0&active=0&discount=0

Enjoy!! :>

daebak! thank you very much! xD

Heyy does anyone know how the Seoul International Drama Award works? TK2H is nominated, but I don't know if clicking on the little heart icon will help the drama for the popularity award. Some of them are saying that the number next to the heart does not matter at all, but other people are still frantically clicking on the heart. Someone enlighten me please!

And also, does anyone know if there will be nominations for best actor/actress (or popular actor/actress) too? Hopefully Ha Ji Won can get an award this time round!

http://www.seouldrama.org/EN/entry/AwardsStatus.aspx

All I know is that the real voting will start this July. The hearts is just a fun game for the fans. keke.

Guest kikay1430290660

Thank you for the reply, another movie she will do? wow! she is really a top actress in korea, from drama...king 2 hearts to another movie, it is rare for an actor/actress in korea to be in demand in both drama and movies., yet ha jiwon can do that! I am amazed!

Guest ma0ma0chong

All I know is that the real voting will start this July. The hearts is just a fun game for the fans. keke.

Ahh okay. So I can safely ignore this voting thing until July yeah? HAHA thanks! I even went to download an autoclicker o.0

Guest niknokdagu425

she is really workaholic, actually the same thing happened before, after Secret Garden ended, she did As One filming right away,i dont know if it has been her routine hahaha.

To all 1023rs and Hearties glad to see u all here. and some newbies here too!!!! and guys just to remind you JUNE 28 is a very special day for all of us, dont forget our AMAZING YEOJA's BIRTHDAY.

:x

Guest kikay1430290660

@ niknokdagu, Noted I will make it sure that i will greet Ha Jiwon on her birthday. Is'nt she'll be 34 this coming 28th of june? If i did'nt know her age, I'll be assuming that she's only on her mid 20's. Did she drink water from the fountain of youth? hehehe. I wish i could be like her, looking young despite the real age, hahaha.

Ahh okay. So I can safely ignore this voting thing until July yeah? HAHA thanks! I even went to download an autoclicker o.0

Yes. The real voting requires signing up. You can vote once a day. That's the case for last year's voting system. ;)

@camz So, were not of the same heart on our preferred network then? Aww. Hahaha.

You're re-watching Hwang Jin Yi? I'm thinking about re-watching Bali as well! I might start once I finish my marathon of TK2H.. still can't get over it eh. :D You might want to try watching it also, you won't be disappointed I guarantee you. Jiwonnie just possess a one of a king charisma that whomever she's paired with, she gets to bring out the best for their team up that becomes remarkable for it's viewers, same goes for LSG.

@curapica Heloooo! I really was a genuine and loyal (I thought so) JB shipper after watching SEGA for the past few years, until.. until TK2H! (Arggh, so traitor of me.. Heeee) I don't know, I was just really carried away by the Ah-Ha couple due to their undeniably strong chemistry. Their 10-year age gap for me also served as a plus factor because it was not even evident for a second. So perhaps, I could say that I love them both for Unnie. And as I numerously stated before, whomever bet them is going to be Jiwonnie's man, I'd be supporting them all the way. Heee.

Where are you working anyway? I'm thinking of just going back in our country once I finish my contract and pursue a master's degree perhaps. :)

Finally! I found it! You can download the whole series
(Life is Beautiful starring Ha Ji Won and Kim Rae Won) the quality is bad though since it's an old drama. Finally' date=' I can watch Ha Ji Won again. She's sooo daebak![/quote']

WOW! Haven't watched 'tis yet, thanks a lot!!! >:D< >:D< >:D<

@kikomatching Age doesn't matter in this forum chinggu! Heee. 'Coz what's important is that we are gathered here because of our love for this amazing yeoja! :)

And yes, her age will already be 34 on the 28th but her appearance is by far of an 18-year old teen. Haha. We all envy her, IKR. ;))

Can't wait to cast my votes for the Seoul Drama awards this July.. Maybe, for us to make through it easily, we should sign up as early as this month so as not to get caught by the mass of people who will be voting for their own preferred drama. :)

Guest camz

@camz So, were not of the same heart on our preferred network then? Aww. Hahaha.

You're re-watching Hwang Jin Yi? I'm thinking about re-watching Bali as well! I might start once I finish my marathon of TK2H.. still can't get over it eh. :D You might want to try watching it also, you won't be disappointed I guarantee you. Jiwonnie just possess a one of a king charisma that whomever she's paired with, she gets to bring out the best for their team up that becomes remarkable for it's viewers, same goes for LSG.

I'm done with TK2H and Bali unnie. :-bd actually, I downloaded Bali first because I heard that it was HJW's one of the best tv shows..and indeed, it is. (but the ending was saddening.. why so tragic??!) About TK2H, I remember that I started watching it since the day it was shown in Korea.. I've read the recaps about this show and i've also watched its episodes with eng subs.. I sooo love King Hang-Ah! especially when she's doing her death-defying stunts! =D> I also love her sense of fashion in TK2H..she's so cute!!!! It looks like she's only 24. :\">