♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

not sure if this was already posted here ;)

Ha Jung Woo and Ha Ji Won are role models for potential actors

20120522155611027.jpg

Ha Jung Woo and Ha Ji Won were recently selected as the best role models by prospective actors.

C.A.S.T. (www.casthq.co.kr), the acting school from iHQ, did a survey starting on May 14 through 20 asking 1,019 prospective actors, “Who is your role model among Korean actors?” Ha Jung Woo and Ha Ji Won ranked first in the male and female category, respectively, by receiving 521 and 536 votes.

Jang Hyuk and Gong Hyo Jin ranked second receiving 362 and 285 votes and Park Hae Il and Son Ye Jin ranked third receiving 124 and 182 votes.

On May 22, a spokesperson for the school says, “Lots of would-be actors said the reason they chose Ha Jung Woo and Ha Ji Won as their role models is they portray various characters in various movies.”

The school also did a survey asking, “Who has become the most successful actor among idol singers?” JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun (594 votes) and miss A’s Suzy (452 votes) ranked first in each male and female category.

source: http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/movie/ha-jung-woo-and-ha-ji-won-are-role-models-for-prospective-actors/

Guest maeye86

thank youuuu!! u're such a dear!! i must work hard today so i can watch this before i go to bed. kamsahamnida!!

thank youuuu!! u're such a dear!! i must work hard today so i can watch this before i go to bed. kamsahamnida!!

No prob chinggu! It's my pleasure to be at service for my fellow 1023rs! >:D<

The Win win episode is so worth watching because you'll be able to see how

charming and angel Unnie Jiwonnie is, plus the real funny hosts.

Happy viewing! :-h

Thanks for the article mssegacrazy!

So glad how HJW had always topped such surveys/polls in the past few years

and still continues to soar.

Wish our birthday girl more strength and success as she comes off another

year of her life. And oh, the right man (either Seunggi or Binnie) to finally be right by her side.. woot woot! :x

Advance happy birthday Unnie!!! >:D<

Guest vl1473

theres a message in FB king2hearts one of the lsg fan that he felt sad coz hjw fan are not suporting hjw just as they do,,i dont know really what he trying to say,,im not believing it,,coz just like me i have no so much way to support hjw,,but im supporting her the way that i can,,coz im here in germany so i have no so much chance to support her..

theres a message in FB king2hearts one of the lsg fan that he felt sad coz hjw fan are not suporting hjw just as they do' date=',i dont know really what he trying to say,,im not believing it,,coz just like me i have no so much way to support hjw,,but im supporting her the way that i can,,coz im here in germany so i have no so much chance to support her..[/quote']

Guest vl1473

thanks for reply,,so we both cannt support her as much as we wanted,,but im glad i had to know hjw thru her loving fans..

Guest payel

As One’ to open in select theaters across North America

by chloejn -

20120530_asone_korea.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won‘s latest film ‘As One‘ (Korean Title: ‘Korea‘) will be making its way into select North American theaters on Friday, June 1.

‘As One’ is based on the true story of the first unified Korean sports team since the Korean War. Ha Ji Won stars as the South Korean ping pong star Hyun Jung Hwa, and Bae Doo Na plays the role of Rhee Boon Hee from North Korea. The two athletes were teamed up by politicians from their respective countries to compete as Team Korea at the 41st World Table Tennis Championships in 1991.

The movie was filmed without the use of stunt or body doubles. The actresses are reported to have trained for months prior to filming to learn the playing style and habits of the athletes they portrayed. Ha Ji Won was fortunate enough to get the help of the actual Hyun Jung Hwa for training and during the filming process. Though Bae Doo Na was not able to receive aid from Rhee Boon Hee, she worked hard to represent her character as accurately as possible. She even had to switch the hand she played ping pong with because Rhee Boon Hee was a left-handed player.

With the London Olympics around the corner, ‘As One’ will likely stir some competitive spirit in filmgoers.

‘As One’ will be opening at the following theaters on Friday, June 1 with English subtitles.

allkpop.com/2012/05/as-one-to-open-in-select-theaters-across-north-america

Source: CJ Entertainment:

I really want to watch this movie.

I agree, most of LSG fans are at the teenage age bracket so it's understandable how they get to do all those stuff. While HJW doesn't much attract the younger gen because she's already a middle age actress. However, I don't believe that HJW fans are not supporting her much. I love both of them but we all have our ways in showing our love for our idol. We may not be able to be as active as any fan club in conducting activities, projects, etc. But I believe with just how every movie of Unnie has hit box office results is one thing that proves how she is being loved by most people.

Guest samasta93

thanks for reply' date=',so we both cannt support her as much as we wanted,,but im glad i had to know hjw thru her loving fans..[/quote']

If I'm not mistaken, there was one time during K2H's shooting period when HJW's fans sent a food-car for lunch (I guess, during WOC game on a "Japan" island)~

I remember someone posted pictures of them at previous pages of K2H's thread, showing HJW and the rest were taking lunch break provided by her fans :)

I do believe she receives lots of love and attention too~ she is a national actress, after all~ :x

however, I guess, her type of fans is totally different compared to LSG's.. nevertheless, to my way of thinking, both are indeed loved in special ways~ :D

Guest niknokdagu425

Everyone here are dying to watch this dear! :))))))

hey chinggu i miss our amazing yeoja and AH-HA couple and glad this thread is moving, so sad its supposed to be kingsday today but reality bites.i cant move on hahaha,what to do.how i wish i can go to LA to see her huhuhu,i envy those who can watch and see her in person. :((

I love ha ji won so much and I'm from the teenage bracket ottoke? In dramabeans, I always fight for unnie! Ha. I always vote for her in polls. I'm from the Philippines so I can't support her in Korea. She's the best actress ever! I became a fan after watching secret garden and reading an article about her awesome and down to earth personality. I do believe that HJW fans give her love support at its best just like what I do. ;) Looking forward to her new movie. I will support her as always.

Guest camz

I agree, most of LSG fans are at the teenage age bracket so it's understandable how they get to do all those stuff. While HJW doesn't much attract the younger gen because she's already a middle age actress. However, I don't believe that HJW fans are not supporting her much. I love both of them but we all have our ways in showing our love for our idol. We may not be able to be as active as any fan club in conducting activities, projects, etc. But I believe with just how every movie of Unnie has hit box office results is one thing that proves how she is being loved by most people.

Hey! I'm only seventeen. ;;) but I do love her and I support her all the way! :) even if I'm here in the Philippines, I have my little ways of showing my support to our amazing yeoja. I guess we, HJW's fans, were just scattered around the world that's why the unity of our love for her is not that visible...but I'm very sure that all of us love her sooooo much and will always support her! Right?? :-bd

Guest ma0ma0chong

Ha Ji Won attended a Korean International Table Tennis Event together with the casts of As One

I think it was more than a week ago?

Guest camz

Who's on Binnie's side? How about Seunggi's?

WAAAAHHH! Mine's vote goes to.. either of 'em!!! HEEEEE.

:-* :x ^:)^ =D> ;;)

PS: Sorry, I'm not as good as anyone's editing ability. Forgive me friends! [-O<

At-g-VJCEAAcRJj.jpg

I'm on Binnies's side! ;) I sooo love him for HJW :x..but I admit, LSG is cute also..keke :\">

Guest ma0ma0chong

Ha Ji Won attended a Korean International Table Tennis Event together with the casts of As One

I think it was more than a week ago?

2a8orgi.jpg

f9lctc.jpg

fk2mud.jpg

1gr71u.jpg

n6cger.jpg

2uzzeq8.jpg

2ijqmpc.jpg

2u9llzm.jpg

wtf60m.jpg

1o29a0.jpg

178ef8.jpg

Photos taken from Baidu

Hey! I'm only seventeen. ;;) but I do love her and I support her all the way! :) even if I'm here in the Philippines, I have my little ways of showing my support to our amazing yeoja. I guess we, HJW's fans, were just scattered around the world that's why the unity of our love for her is not that visible...but I'm very sure that all of us love her sooooo much and will always support her! Right?? :-bd

I can't believe it! We're so the same! Are you my long lost sister Camz? I'm also 17 and also from The Philippines. Daebak!