♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest niknokdagu425

The Ah-Ha couple looks so good together chinggu! and I miss them to death already that I want to do a marathon of K2H once more!!! :((

me too i miss HAJIWON, i hope and pray she will have another project with Lee seung gi.i cant get rid off K2H virus and its getting worse now,im watching all the lovey-dovey scenes of our AH-HA couple hahaha

Guest redoranda

I wish I could see her more on both small screen and big screen. She is one true amazing actress who never fails to amuse the fans with her incredible talent and commitment to her work.

Guest shinhdeplol

TK2H PD, “Ha Ji Won is an actress that turns imagination into reality”

A5b9v.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won has recently appeared as Kim Hang Ah, a special forces instructor and ‘The Flower of Unification’ as dubbed by the viewers, on the MBC drama ‘The King 2hearts’. Through the drama, Ha Ji Won has successfully reaffirmed the fact that she is an actress that knows no limits.

Ha Ji Won’s acting has always been praised for the way she becomes one with the characters that she played in each and every one of the projects she has worked on. In ‘The King 2hearts’, Ha Ji Won goes from absolute ganji to extreme cute freely in no time drawing the viewers. (ganji = slang for cool, fashionable) At the jongbangyeon (wrap party, after party), Lee Jae Gyu PD of ‘The King 2hearts’ said, “Ha Ji Won is an actress that turns imagination into reality”, highly complimenting the actress.

Ha Ji Won has played the role of the South Korean table tennis player Hyun Jung Hwa in the movie ‘Korea’ which deals with the subject matter of the first ever South Korean and North Korean unified table tennis team. Ha Ji Won also played the role of North Korean military instructor Kim Hang Ah in the drama ‘The King 2hearts’ which deals with the conflicts between South Korea and North Korea. Thanks to the actress’s great turn through both of the characters, the viewers have nicknamed her ‘The Flower of Unification’.

Ha Ji Won said, “Hang Ah is a woman who is gentle in her heart, but she is someone who is wiser than anyone on what is right and what is wrong. The fans have called Hang Ah ‘The Flower of Unification’ and to me also, she is someone precious that I will remember as ‘The Flower of Unification’”, expression much affection toward the character.

After the drama has ended, some of the viewers commented: “I am looking forward to another project of Ha Ji Won, the actress who knows no limits”, “I knew she is an actress who gives her all but wow!”, “I haven’t seen ‘Korea’ yet but I’m going to definitely have to see it because of Ha Ji Won”, “If I could marry a woman like Hang Ah, I want to run for president~~”, and “Can ‘The King 2hearts’ just keep going until the day South Korea and North Korea are unified? TT.TT.”

Source: Herald Biz via Nate

Translated by: CERIDWEN @ KPOPfever

Guest samasta93

dear heaven, she is such a hardworking actress.. always gives her utmost effort to do her best.. her wholeheartedness and professionalism are very inspiring~ :x

additionally, her bright and cheerful personalities are very lovely~ I love her smile and laugh, indeed very charming~~ :x

HJW-ssi, I personally wish you all the best~ :)

stay cheerful, hardworking, and humble like you've always been.. and I believe popularity, success, happiness would always come along and you would be brighter than ever in the future~~ :)>-

Guest kikay1430290660

Hi to all Ha Jiwon fans here, I'm also one of you. She is such a very good actress from Korea. I love all her dramas... from What Happen in Bali to Secret Garden and now her recently finish drama The King 2 Hearts. What's next for her?, I mean what is her new project?

Guest niknokdagu425

Hi to all Ha Jiwon fans here' date=' I'm also one of you. She is such a very good actress from Korea. I love all her dramas... from What Happen in Bali to Secret Garden and now her recently finish drama The King 2 Hearts. What's next for her?, I mean what is her new project? [/quote']

hello there fellow hearties, i think she is going to do a movie, she will start filming i think by june,the movie title is Joseon Trio or Joseon Muskeeteers but im not quite sure if this is the title. :)

Hi there fellow 1023rs!!!

Our amazing yeoja's 34th birthday is coming up on June 28! (Haha. though it's still one month before, can't help getting excited) Gaah, she's aging one year more but her appearance states otherwise. I was a fan of this fb page https://facebook.com/pages/Amazing-Couple-hyun-bin-and-ha-ji-won/225259534171368 and they're planning to create an MV for this amazing woman and I was thinking I should share this to y'all, just if anybody is interested to join because I am joining myself. Heee. This is similar to the TK2H project we, Hearties around the globe imparted for the drama.

Anyway, for those who are asking about an official site of Unnie, I googled for some information and these were the results.. though it seems that most of them are not-so updated.

1023rs.com/

hajiwonramblings.tumblr.com/

amazingyeoja.blogspot.com/

spcnet.tv/Ha-Ji-Won-ac840.html

https://facebook.com/pages/Ha-Ji-Won-%ED%95%98%EC%A7%80%EC%9B%90/294569125058

But the Amazing couple fb site I mentioned above is making their regular updates about her activities (though they also do Binnie's updates) so I more of recommend that site. Heee. \:D/

Guest niknokdagu425

Who's on Binnie's side? How about Seunggi's?

WAAAAHHH! Mine's vote goes to.. either of 'em!!! HEEEEE.

:-* :x ^:)^ =D> ;;)

PS: Sorry, I'm not as good as anyone's editing ability. Forgive me friends! [-O<

At-g-VJCEAAcRJj.jpg

SEUNG GI YAH OF COURSE!!!!NICE PIC CHINGGU DO SOME MORE PLS!!!

Guest epr67

Who's on Binnie's side? How about Seunggi's?

WAAAAHHH! Mine's vote goes to.. either of 'em!!! HEEEEE.

:-* :x ^:)^ =D> ;;)

PS: Sorry, I'm not as good as anyone's editing ability. Forgive me friends! [-O<

At-g-VJCEAAcRJj.jpg

I am stressed ! I will definitely go for whoever is closest to HJW's heart. But if I were HJW, I will choose both. hahahahaha

Guest epr67

Let us not forget sometime in July, we need to support her in TK2H for the voting at Seoul Drama Awards. I just don't know how to put the link here but in TK2H thread, someone has posted the mechanics for voting in July. Let us support HJW , LSG and TK2H !

Heee. Sorry dearies to cause y'all confusion about my wild fanfic of the Unnie's torn-bet-two-lovers drama. Forgive me.. ;)) [-O<

Chinguu niko, yes I'll try to make for fanfic photos.. heee. :-bd

Let us not forget sometime in July' date=' we need to support her in TK2H for the voting at Seoul Drama Awards. I just don't know how to put the link here but in TK2H thread, someone has posted the mechanics for voting in July. Let us support HJW , LSG and TK2H ![/quote']

And yes, let's keep on voting for TK2H at the Seoul Drama Awards!!! Here's the link:

seouldrama.org/EN/entry/AwardsStatus.aspx?idx=240#_=