♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest niknokdagu425

Ooops! Forgot to greet everyone a Good morning! *quoted image*

Found this As One CINE 21 cover on y Amazing Couple (hyun bin and ha ji won) fb page.. 

Bae Doo na and Ha looks so gorgeous! 

*quoted image*

SOOOO PREEETTTTTYYYYYY!!!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

And tis one, isn't she the cutest!!! *quoted image*

*quoted image*

wow chingu thanks for the pics im drooling over her,she is so so so gorgeous!!!!!!

WOW! Another Filipina I met along my way in  several threads! Were quite a huge number here on soompi.. Haha. 

I'll give you n A+ for that mathematical computation of jiwon's screening time.. Hate math so much! Haha. But I'm surprised that's how short her appearances were! I mean, com'on she extremely shined in those that it didn't even occurred to me that it was just a short period of time! That's her power on me. Oh God. Haha. Good thing you've already watched those two daebak dramas as we ll! Those were the turning point of my fangirling for HJW! As per every man being paired to him, none of them haven't been left out nor not been recognized as equally or nearly good as Jiwon in accordance to articles I've read. That's another strength of Jiwon, she brings out the best of her co-actor and that's seldom being seen on other couples. So I guess, it's inevitable for us not to ship her with a new man in her future dramas and movies! *quoted image*

Can I say this, "Di ikaw na!" You are so lucky to have watched Sector 7 on big screen! GRR. Really envy you! I had just downloaded it   but I still don't have time to watch it due to my work sched so most probably, I'll watch it during my off.

I haven't seen Damo but I'll surely try in the near future! Thanks! Regarding the sites, I mostly watched them on mysoju and youtube. Those are the only sites I trust when it comes to their speedy buffing capability.. haha.

Hey, tomorrow is already KING's DAY! Ang bilis ng araw no?! Whoo-hoooo! *quoted image*

"Oo nga ang bilis ng araw parang kelan lang hinahantay ko ang pilot episode ng King 2 Hearts. Hayy."

Good day Gtangerine! 1 hour and 15 minutes to go before the 19th episode of King 2 Hearts. My heart beats so fast. Let's see what the writer has in store for us.

"Oo nga ang bilis ng araw parang kelan lang hinahantay ko ang pilot episode ng King 2 Hearts. Hayy."

Good day Gtangerine! 1 hour and 15 minutes to go before the 19th episode of King 2 Hearts. My heart beats so fast. Let's see what the writer has in store for us.

Nakakalungkot at the same time exciting no?! Parang SEGA fever ang dinulot neto saken potekk. Haha.

Are you in for the twitter project of the drama's finale tom? Come and join us! Mas marami, mas masaya

at magiging succesful 'to!happy.gif

Ilang minuto na lang ata?? Five hours late ako eh. See yah in our K2H thread! Hwaiting! 

Guest peanut0526

Live Recap and Screenshots of K2H starting in 12 minutes for people who can't get it streaming or who can't wait for the in-depth ones on dramabeans ^_^ (9:55KT). http://goo.gl/XKyKD

Guest camz

I almost forgot, have you watched her in Damo? She's so awesome in that too! I will try to watch her horror movies though it's a bit away from my comfort zone. Perhaps, do you have its download links or online viewing links? It will be very much appreciated.

hi! I'm also a Filipina. ^_^ I'm so glad that I have 'kababayans' here.. keke

May I ask where did you watch HJW's Damo?? :))) I do have a copy of her drama but up to episode 8 only..

I really want to finish that drama because she's just AWESOME being Chae-Ok. :lol:

thanks in advance!!!!!!

Guest uilee

waa T2KH just ended ... anyone was able to watch the ending?

i really hope HJW will win an awards this year for her drama / film (Cross-fingers) hehe

mssegacrazy wrote on 23 May 2012 - 03:41 AM:

Nakakalungkot at the same time exciting no?! Parang SEGA fever ang dinulot neto saken potekk. Haha.

Are you in for the twitter project of the drama's finale tom? Come and join us! Mas marami, mas masaya

at magiging succesful 'to!

Ilang minuto na lang ata?? Five hours late ako eh. See yah in our K2H thread! Hwaiting! 

Please refrain from using foreign language in an international forum such as soompi.

@camz

Yey, I met another Filipina here. :D

I watched the full drama here

If you want to watch all Ha Ji Won's dramas and movies (subbed) here's the site for you http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/damo/

Enjoy!

@Eja

Forgive me and Gtangerine Unnie. We're taken aback by the fact that we're both Filipinos. kyaa. We just greeted each other in Filipino. keke. No big deal about that. We'll use English language from now on. :D

Hello there"kababayan" @mssegacrazy , yes tho excited we need to maintain english-speaking atmosphere :)

We'll do as you say! :D Thanks for reminding. :D Any updates about uri Jiwonnie's movie Korea? is it still doing well in the Box Office?

Hello there"kababayan" @mssegacrazy , yes tho excited we need to maintain english-speaking atmosphere :)

We'll do as you say! :D Thanks for reminding. :D Any updates about uri Jiwonnie's movie Korea? is it still doing well in the Box Office?

Here is box office of movie Korea on May 24. Total viewers: 1,689,196

CoYMg.png

Credit: kobis

Guest epr67

To My Dear Hajiwon,

I am so honored to be your fan because you never fail to amaze me. Once again you have proven how great an actress you are with such an awesome portrayal of Kim Hang Ah in TK2H. No one can ever do it better than you. You owned it ! Every project you take is always a cut above the rest. Your dramas and movies are just exceptional and classical. I take pride and joy in being your fan because you are just amazing. I will love you forever !