♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest hae.rim

The premiere of the ‘movie’ Korea in Japan causes a sensation

2012042710504612973_1.jpg

Japanese major outlets recently scooped the premiere of the movie Korea, held in Chiba prefecture, Japan.

The movie, starring Ha Ji Won and Bae Doo Na, is based on a true story in which North and South Korea formed a united team for a table tennis match in the 41st World Table Tennis Championships, held in Chiba prefecture, Japan.

On April 27, the film production company The Tower Pictures stated the special premiere of the movie Korea in Chiba prefecture had been reported through Japanese major outlets, receiving a lot of attention.

The special premiere was held at the Chiba Citizen Hall, accommodating 1000 Korean-Japanese on April 20. Some 40 outlets, including NHKYomiuriMainichiSankei Sports attended the event.

On April 20, the Japanese daily newspaper Yomiuri scooped the premiere with the title “The united table tennis team between South and North Korea appears in Chiba”

Sankei Sports reported the event with the title, “One is stronger than two”—quoted by actree Ha Ji Won. Nikan Sports showed huge interests on Ha Ji Won through its article. The local newspaper Chiba Daily also reported the event with heft.

The high-profile movie will be released on May 3.

Guest ma0ma0chong

thanks for the pics!!

hmm wonder why her skirt was stained..

must be some crazy ppl throw some kind of tomatoes to protest their wedding...

Ohh now that you mention it, i noticed too!! There are pink streaks on her gown from her waist down. Hmm is it just the picture or..? But the gown must have been sponsored, they can't possibly do that to it!?!?

Ohh now that you mention it, i noticed too!! There are pink streaks on her gown from her waist down. Hmm is it just the picture or..? But the gown must have been sponsored, they can't possibly do that to it!?!?

ya.. i hope it's just the angle of lighting.. it'll be bad if ppl try to run their wedding...

watch Ha Ji Won in win win yesterday through kbs world.. ahh she's so cute.. especially when she was talking bout how she cover herself up in the sauna....haha

ohh.. thanks for the bts pics too.. in the k2h thread, there seems to be a pic of another gal wearing same clothes as Ji Won... wonder if she's the stuntwoman for some of the scenes

Guest snowflakesj16

Ha Ji Won talks about exercising for women

by:jae.lea.jung for Allkpop

txuKX.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won recently revealed a few fun facts about exercising for women during an interview.

After the premiere of Ha Ji Won and Bae Doo Nah‘s new movie, ‘Korea’, Ha Ji Won held an interview with MBC TV’s ‘Good Day’.

During the interview Ha Ji Won was asked the question, “When will your muscles be able to take a break?” To this she answered with a smile, “In order to maintain youth, the right amount of muscle is always needed.”

She continued with, “Women actually need to do more strength training for their muscles. I have a lot of muscles because of my new film, but the right amount of training will help maintain youth.”

She then shyly stated, “It will also push up everything for a woman’s body“, causing the reporter to blush as well.

Guest chelLy_ann06

Jiwonnie's letter/message to herself. (Win Win)

Jiwon,

Many people say that you’re their vitamin. I will always be your vitamin. 

Be strong and appear in good dramas and films. I hope you will provide 

joy for many people. You can always do it! FIGHTING!

-HJW smile.gif

so touching message. All this time our happiness is the one that matters to her. She endures all the pain, sleepless nights, sweats, work out, rehearsals, trainings and so on .. Just to satisfy our expectations but she's that great to go beyond of what we expect. 

I just wish that she take a break for a while. And have time to enjoy her normal existence. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

FOREVER 1023

Guest snowflakesj16

^^ She's gorgeous and classy at the same time in those shots! :) Here's a BTS pic from her High Cut pictorial.

w5wQm.jpg

..and it comes with an interview where she talks about her past and current projects, and her Bo Beep Bo Beep dance in TK2H (It's in Korean though, hopefully we'll get translations soon :) ) - High Cut Interview

Source: highcut.co.kr

soompi_poll.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS to Yoon Eun Hye & Song Il Kook threads!

Poll: April Top Heart Thread

Voting duration: April 15-29, 2012

Participants: 244 members

yeh_apr.jpg

1. Yoon Eun Hye (64 votes [21.48%])

2. Ha Ji Won (37 votes [12.42%])

3. Kim Tae Hee (33 votes [11.07%])

4. Lee Da Hae (28 votes [9.40%])

5. Lee Yo Won (28 votes [9.40%])

6. Shin Min Ah (28 votes [9.40%])

sik_apr.jpg

Song Il Kook (49 votes [16.90%])

2. Jung Il Woo (41 votes [14.14%])

3. Lee Dong Wook (37 votes [12.76%])

4. Ju Ji Hun (35 votes [12.07%])

5. So Ji Sub (33 votes [11.38%])

These top threads will be brought forward in the next poll, hopefully in May very soon. New threads will be introduced to round up the 10 choices in each actor and actress lists. Any suggestion can be made (via PM) before May 10th and they will definitely be considered.

We hope members will continue to fairly vote the most popular and positive fan threads according to these suggested criteria

- updated info

- active sharing

- inspiring content

- friendly and helpful

- all around positive and fun

Last but not least, thank you for taking time participating in the poll. Keep up the active sharing!

Guest peanut0526

Tonight I am trying my best to do screenshots of K2H. Not really sure how this machine works, but will give it my best. I'll try to give a little blurb to go along with it so you can follow. Hwaiting!!! ^_^ http://goo.gl/LYMVX 7 minutes to go.

Busy Ha Ji Won Flies in a Helicopter to ‘Korea’ Press Conference

2012-05-03 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Oh, MiJung | Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Forget limos and flashy cars! Ha Ji Won, the main actress of the movie Korea, set to come out on May 3, flew in a helicopter to the press conference.

On May 1, Ha Ji Won rode a helicopter from Deok Jeok Island to Seoul to arrive at the special screening of Korea, held at the Central Government Complex building. She had been filming the MBC drama, The King 2Hearts in Deok Jeok Island earlier.

65662158.JPG

To celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Education Center for Unification, a special screening of the movie was held. Along with Ha Ji Won and Bae Doo Na, Hyun Jung Hwa, the director of the Korean national table tennis team, whom the movie was based on, as well as the movie director, Moon Hyun Sung, attended the event.

At the screening, Ha Ji Won revealed that in order to make the schedule, she flew over in a helicopter. She also said, “North and South Korea are the only countries in the world that are still divided. I believe that one day unification will occur, and I hope that through this movie, unification will come a little closer.”

A person involved with the film added, “Ha Ji Won had to ride a four-person helicopter from Deok Jeok Island to Seoul. The cost fee was probably not little, but Ha Ji Won was very firm on participating in this event and decided to use it.”

At the moment, Ha Ji Won is carrying out a jam-packed schedule. With her drama fully in action, it has been difficult for her to schedule in time for her movie promotions. A representative on Ha Ji Won’s staff said, “Ha Ji Won’s affections for Korea is strong, but because of the filming for her drama, she hasn’t been able to do any interviews before the movie’s release. We are planning on moving around her schedule next week to make time.”

Korea is a movie based on the true story of the 1991 National Table Tennis team, consisting of both North and South Korean players, which had success in the World Table Tennis Championship held in Chiba, Japan.

Photo Credit: Hea Jung Min

Guest 2NE1starss

I love love love Ha Ji Won. Possibly my new favorite actress!

Just like you guys, I've been watching 'The King 2 Hearts' and I found myself very fond of her now.

I rewatched the BTS of SG earlier and my fondness of her really sky-rocketed lol!

She's so adorably natural! I love her so much~ Currently watching her guesting on FO again~^^

Guest parknamnam_1630

I'm a fan of her since her MOB, HJY, & SeGa days I was six years old when I first saw her in TV Haha! And still, I'm supporting & adoring her until now. I hope that she'll hold a fan meeting here in PH. TK2H Fighting! ♡

I think that her fans and her founded 1023 on October 23. (I guess so) check out 1023rs.com for more info about its history.(⌒▽⌒)

I know that she was filming Guerilla Date recently. Gosh, I can't wait! When it will be aired?!!!!!! 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。 I've read an article somewhere that she hugged two lucky fanboys! Gawd, they're soo lucky. I wish I could too. (>_<) I saw a picture of it but the fanboys' faces are pixelated. Lol

Guest camz

thanks for the answer camz!! i wonder if ha ji won thought of that 1023 herself..haha

maybe..keke :))

here is the traslation of the caption below the pic: "This number stands for love, which signifies my connection with my fans." - August 14, 2007 FACE in Japan

Guest blossom0901

ha ji won on win win eng sub ^^

(actually found this youtube first but it was blocked before i could link it... so only the facebook version for now)

parts 1,2,3,4,5

http://www.facebook....pe=2&permPage=1

TQ!TQ for sharing! After watching it..makes me adores her even more wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Very humble with pure heart..I started to know her since SeGa..and I really love her cool acting as KHA in TK2H..I will definitely be her fan 4 eva!! HJW i love u!