♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

i hope she finds time for herself after the drama though i always want her to be on the spotlight but her health is the most important thing, yup i hope she will meet that special man someday crossing my finger its our new favorite guy now, u know who hehehe!see u around again

Gaah! I'm really torn between those 'two' men I'm rooting for our yeoja! This has to be blamed for how good the chemistry she's able to exert  in every leading man she has/been through! Haha. Anyway, whoever the man that makes the heart of Jiwon-sshi flutter, whoever that is, I will be supporting them as her loyal fan. But I guess, marrying is not yet her time so far. As she repeatedly stated in her interviews, she still thinks she's not mature enough to get to that stage. wink.gif

Guest niknokdagu425

Gaah! I'm really torn between those 'two' men I'm rooting for our yeoja! This has to be blamed for how good the chemistry she's able to exert  in every leading man she has/been through! Haha. Anyway, whoever the man that makes the heart of Jiwon-sshi flutter, whoever that is, I will be supporting them as her loyal fan. But I guess, marrying is not yet her time so far. As she repeatedly stated in her interviews, she still thinks she's not mature enough to get to that stage. *quoted image*

i agree with what you have said,btw  pls check you inbox  i pm you hehehe

Guest darkstar257

Ha Ji Won as Kim Hang Ah said, “Oh, Hyun Bin. He’s doing great. It’s only been a year since he entered the military. Since he has a big name maybe he’ll train with us,” and was immediately criticized for not being able to hide her girlish expectations. 

She didn’t let up, however, and continued, “You think I like him because of his looks? He’s in the Marine Corps. That’s the equivalent of our (North Korea’s) Marine Navy Forces; wouldn’t he make the best husband?”

via enewsworld.com/enews/

cre: secret garden with HyunBin

Ahh when will Hyun Bin return to Ha Ji Won?! Feeling like forever! Well.. it almost feels like they are together...

20110920000304_0.jpg20120319hajiwonuniform4.jpg

Guest LinT88

Ahh when will Hyun Bin return to Ha Ji Won?! Feeling like forever! Well.. it almost feels like they are together...

*quoted image**quoted image*

miss them so much.... they are meant to be together forever... she was acting in TK2H and portray KHA character very good but still sega is the best... 

Guest darkstar257

miss them so much.... they are meant to be together forever... she was acting in TK2H and portray KHA character very good but still sega is the best... 

I can't bring myself to think of other past shows after watching SeGa. I was watching K2H, Rooftop Prince, and SeGa at the same time and Ha Ji Won with Hyun Bin  just blew me away. It takes the No. 1 spot over Full House in my mind. SeGa Sickness Syndrome is a devastating love sickness that will last at least 2 years!!!!

Guest orange_glitters

I can't bring myself to think of other past shows after watching SeGa. I was watching K2H, Rooftop Prince, and SeGa at the same time and Ha Ji Won with Hyun Bin  just blew me away. It takes the No. 1 spot over Full House in my mind. SeGa Sickness Syndrome is a devastating love sickness that will last at least 2 years!!!!

You guys are all so cute.  Totally understandable. wub.gif

Guest blossom0901

Gaah! I'm really torn between those 'two' men I'm rooting for our yeoja! This has to be blamed for how good the chemistry she's able to exert  in every leading man she has/been through! Haha. Anyway, whoever the man that makes the heart of Jiwon-sshi flutter, whoever that is, I will be supporting them as her loyal fan. But I guess, marrying is not yet her time so far. As she repeatedly stated in her interviews, she still thinks she's not mature enough to get to that stage. *quoted image*

I think it's not because she's not ready..come on..she's already 33 now..i think its that she never has time to think of marriage..she is too hardworking & workaholics..OR maybe she has yet to find her mr right sleep.gif..but i hope she will find soon.. does not matter to me..who the man is..either LSG or HB or her others co-stars..what matters to me is that lucky MAN whom she chooses really loves her so much & can make her happy blush.gif

Guest darkstar257

I think it's not because she's not ready..come on..she's already 33 now..i think its that she never has time to think of marriage..she is too hardworking & workaholics..OR maybe she has yet to find her mr right *quoted image*..but i hope she will find soon.. does not matter to me..who the man is..either LSG or HB or her others co-stars..what matters to me is that lucky MAN whom she chooses really loves her so much & can make her happy *quoted image*

Well there has been a lot of cover-ups and rumors going around for the past year or so revolving around Hyun Bin and Ha Ji-won. I'm not just talking about on-screen chemistry or Hyun Bin flirting with HJW all the time, as that can be hopeful thinking or blind suspicion. There are alot of interesting things that have been brought to up..

The Facts:

1. Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo have been revealed to have broken up in late 2010 already due to her not being  able to handle the long distance and time away
  2. Hyun Bin admitted to having a girlfriend in the Taxi talk show instead of blowing the question off (despite being told he doesn't have to answer). Don't even know why the question was asked due to the public still not knowing about the SHK breakup yet. Depending on the order of events for  Fact 1 and 2 ..it can mean a lot
  3. Secret Garden Behind the Scene footage shows multiple instances where Hyun Bin holds HJW wrist, hands, etc in very odd ways when they aren't filming or after a cut
  4. Hyun Bin, being the only one in the same table not shaking with or hugging Ha Ji Won when she won something at the 2010 SBS Awards - Even Kang Sang Woo shooke HJW's hand from next table
  5. Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won wearing matching outfits at 2010 SBS Awards
  6. Hyun Bin concentrating more on looking for someone in the audience during the LA premiere of Late Autumn and then smiling and bowing when he found him/her
  7. Coincidentally, Ha Ji Won showing up at the same premiere but avoiding the red carpet entrance completely and hurrying in with her manager
  8. Photos of Ha Ji Won's manager leaving her to wait alone at the LA premiere cafe until a man, wearing a similar suit and hairstyle of Hyun Bin, met up with her after the Late Autumn interviews at the same event
  9. SeGa DVD commentary was probably the weirdest instance where Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won are alone together (but in front of the camera). It felt like it was the most awkward thing ever, but at the same time it also appeared it was intentionally made to appear that way until Ha Ji Won insinuated that Hyun Bin was the "biggest jerk"
  10. Both Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin are the only people who have used the phrase that he would "come back as a better Hyun Bin than before" from the 2 year military service

I would say out of all these, 6-7-8 combination is the most apparent instance that there was something going on that night.

Guest ma0ma0chong

Well there has been a lot of cover-ups and rumors going around for the past year or so revolving around Hyun Bin and Ha Ji-won. I'm not just talking about on-screen chemistry or Hyun Bin flirting with HJW all the time, as that can be hopeful thinking or blind suspicion. There are alot of interesting things that have been brought to up..

The Facts:

1. Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo have been revealed to have broken up in late 2010 already due to her not being  able to handle the long distance and time away
  2. Hyun Bin admitted to having a girlfriend in the Taxi talk show instead of blowing the question off (despite being told he doesn't have to answer). Don't even know why the question was asked due to the public still not knowing about the SHK breakup yet. Depending on the order of events for  Fact 1 and 2 ..it can mean a lot
  3. Secret Garden Behind the Scene footage shows multiple instances where Hyun Bin holds HJW wrist, hands, etc in very odd ways when they aren't filming or after a cut
  4. Hyun Bin, being the only one in the same table not shaking with or hugging Ha Ji Won when she won something at the 2010 SBS Awards - Even Kang Sang Woo shooke HJW's hand from next table
  5. Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won wearing matching outfits at 2010 SBS Awards
  6. Hyun Bin concentrating more on looking for someone in the audience during the LA premiere of Late Autumn and then smiling and bowing when he found him/her
  7. Coincidentally, Ha Ji Won showing up at the same premiere but avoiding the red carpet entrance completely and hurrying in with her manager
  8. Photos of Ha Ji Won's manager leaving her to wait alone at the LA premiere cafe until a man, wearing a similar suit and hairstyle of Hyun Bin, met up with her after the Late Autumn interviews at the same event
  9. SeGa DVD commentary was probably the weirdest instance where Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won are alone together (but in front of the camera). It felt like it was the most awkward thing ever, but at the same time it also appeared it was intentionally made to appear that way until Ha Ji Won insinuated that Hyun Bin was the "biggest jerk"
  10. Both Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin are the only people who have used the phrase that he would "come back as a better Hyun Bin than before" from the 2 year military service

I would say out of all these, 6-7-8 combination is the most apparent instance that there was something going on that night.

Thanks for all the information! Do you have links to photos or videos of Ha Ji-won at the LA premiere cafe?? Would be great if we can all analyse them together!

Guest darkstar257

Thanks for all the information! Do you have links to photos or videos of Ha Ji-won at the LA premiere cafe?? Would be great if we can all analyse them together!

There was a video of still pics after the premiere. Someone managed to take photos of after the premiere of HJW sitting down with her manager at the cafe and then manager leaves and a guy sits down. Everyone labels these pics as Hyun Bin, but the problem is there isn't too many of them and there wasn't a facial shot of the guy due to the angle. However, you can tell from the stills in the video that this guy has a similar suit Hyun Bin was wearing and also has his SeGa hair-style/side burns he still had during this premiere. And HJW waited there for him the whole night...who else can it possibly be? 

Song Hye Kyo was in China that night so she wasn't expected to show up.  I'm cloudy on the details, but  I believe HJW coincidentally had a commercial shoot in the States at the time, so she was able to make it to the LA premiere of Late Autumn. But then who knows..maybe HJW avoided the red carpet photos knowing that she might never get into the building had she done it...as you can see from the video, she barely got in either way. Fans were going crazy for her.

Check out 2:40 and take a good guess at who that is. Good thing about this video is also there are multiple video angles of HB looking around the entire room while the MC is announcing their movie instead of doing what Tang Wei was doing - smiling to the cameras.

02-11-2011 

http://www.youtube.com/embed/TSxCzf6ZqQM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSxCzf6ZqQM

335918233.jpg?key=800531&Expires=1335008786&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=bQ~i8ZnEop4VFRnOz9D~BVKb~D-bXxJ9hSt6HpWAopsKvYJOXcr5Q926B6PUE9oyGlTBb-pst4JA6MljUlOsj6T8XV1C8A8eVEaX8OOw7HYYUu91AUCt9fpqU2P54AC0sTtIDkK3iQSwbq4HHOfdtjQCmLj7-1XOmxM1Qip4mLs_

Hello fellow 1023rs!! Sorry for MIA!! Don't know if this has been posted already, but since we are on the topic of fridge kiss (definitely 1 of the most sensual kisses in kdramas! blush.gif)

here's the link to HJW on Happy Together on daily motion:

Happy Together

credit: f100003627879349

They asked her among the characters who did she fall deeply in love with and with whom was the most memorable kiss scene. She pretty much said since she is filming with Lee Seung Gi currently, she choose him and fridge kiss with him for her answers! :)

Guest orange_glitters

Happy Together

They asked her among the characters who did she fall deeply in love with and with whom was the most memorable kiss scene. She pretty much said since she is filming with Lee Seung Gi currently, she choose him and fridge kiss with him for her answers!  :)

Thank you for sharing!

Here is the Eng version (credits to ps3hlproductions):

[Eng] Happy Together Clip- HJW on memorable kiss

Another reason why I admired her much is her professionalism-for example, supporting and being thoughtful to her current projects and her current co-stars.  Not what I was hoping for but, in the meantime, this is a very wise and great answer in my opinion.

Guest niknokdagu425

Hello fellow 1023rs!!  Sorry for MIA!!  Don't know if this has been posted already, but since we are on the topic of fridge kiss (definitely 1 of the most sensual kisses in kdramas!  blush.gif)

Happy Together

They asked her among the characters who did she fall deeply in love with and with whom was the most memorable kiss scene. She pretty much said since she is filming with Lee Seung Gi currently, she choose him and fridge kiss with him for her answers!  :)

wow thanks kjkfan7 glad to see your post againsmile.gif

Guest ma0ma0chong

There was a video of still pics after the premiere. Someone managed to take photos of after the premiere of HJW sitting down with her manager at the cafe and then manager leaves and a guy sits down. Everyone labels these pics as Hyun Bin, but the problem is there isn't too many of them and there wasn't a facial shot of the guy due to the angle. However, you can tell from the stills in the video that this guy has a similar suit Hyun Bin was wearing and also has his SeGa hair-style/side burns he still had during this premiere. And HJW waited there for him the whole night...who else can it possibly be? 

Song Hye Kyo was in China that night so she wasn't expected to show up.  I'm cloudy on the details, but  I believe HJW coincidentally had a commercial shoot in the States at the time, so she was able to make it to the LA premiere of Late Autumn. But then who knows..maybe HJW avoided the red carpet photos knowing that she might never get into the building had she done it...as you can see from the video, she barely got in either way. Fans were going crazy for her.

Check out 2:40 and take a good guess at who that is. Good thing about this video is also there are multiple video angles of HB looking around the entire room while the MC is announcing their movie instead of doing what Tang Wei was doing - smiling to the cameras.

02-11-2011 

http://www.youtube.com/embed/TSxCzf6ZqQM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSxCzf6ZqQM

*quoted image*

Thanks for sharing! Oooh that guy really does look like Hyun Bin HAHA! Especially the sideburns!

Thank you for sharing!Here is the Eng version (credits to ps3hlproductions):[Eng] Happy Together Clip- HJW on memorable kissAnother reason why I admired her much is her professionalism-for example, supporting and being thoughtful to her current projects and her current co-stars.  Not what I was hoping for but, in the meantime, this is a very wise and great answer in my opinion.

wow...its been so long, I forgot how to do multi-replies! :) Boy you guys are on top of things re:HJW! @ps3hl finished subbing right before I went to sleep last night so I didn't get a chance to edit my post, but you beat me to it! LOL!! :) Thanks for being such a great fan! As for her answer, I would have expected nothing BUT that answer from her. And I know you know as well the kind of person she is to say that. ;) But you have to admit, their chemistry is just sizzling HOT! :wub:

wow thanks kjkfan7 glad to see your post again*quoted image*

Chingu, I've been meaning to thank you for providing the link to K2H thread for long time now. I had a hard time finding it in the beginning and I know you posted it here so thank you!! :) BTW, love your gif!!

thank you so much for Ji Won's part in happy together!! did she appear halfway of the show? cos she seems to be dressed in her own clothes

No I didn't see the whole episode. Just a clip of her was on dailymotion. But I believe she only made a guest appearance & that's why she's not wearing the "chinbang" (sauna) clothes like the others.

EDIT: LOL!! I meant "chinchilbang" which means the sauna! "chinbang" means steamed bun! :D

Again, sorry for MIA AND I forgot to welcome all the newcomers!!! It's great to see so many new fans!! I hope you guys are all enjoying HJW's drama like I am! DAEBAK K2H!! :D