♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Has Ha Ji Won left for the US already? :)

Allkpop reported she left on the 29th of January but... there are no pictures in Incheon Airport when she supposedly left?

I heard somewhere that she left Korea unoticed a week ago, she and her family left for Hawaii and stayed there for a week. She will be flying to LA on Feb 2nd which she probably already did. But the question right now is HJW's family also with her in LA for the vacation since she have a postponed photoshoot there. Another Q, is HJW working instead of spending her break time on Lunar holidays?

Guest dramacf

I'm not sure if someone posted this already. Just saw a much clearer video of when Ha Ji Won worked with Go Soo on an MV called Tears.

Watching the video makes me hope for them to work together again after all these years preferably in a drama.

They look good together. Go Soo did say before that Ha Ji Won was his ideal type. Hmmm...if I were *ahemHBahem* :sweatingbullets: I'll be sweating a bit if and when Ha Ji Won comes to work with Go Soo. Haha! Yes, I ship HB & HJW they were so good in SG, I wished that it was for real. If my wish can't be granted at least let her be with someone who will cherish her forever.:)

Guest SaraDonna

whoa...i didn't know who was So Koo!! he's so handsome *wink wink* he looks good together with Ha Ji Won!!!  :)

thank you for sharing the MV clip...i like it!

Guest bashful

@uxmod....kjkfan7 and ps3hl thank you so much for all your help. :D

Hey I know a lot of male celebrities admire HJW...but the question is who does HJW admire? This is the question reporters should ask her and stop asking nonsense questions regarding HB and his gf and if it affect her during shooting. I mean we all know she is too professional to let this issue affect her...this is why SG is in high demand because of her and HB's hot chemistry. So reporters should ask this question next time, Which male actor do HJW admire? :) I sure fans are dying to know.....

Guest JPhylls

I watched 3 dramas of Han Ji Won: Hwang Jin Yi, Damo and Secret Garden. All of them are awesome!!! She's really a great actress!!!

I heard she'd have a big project this year. Hope have some confirming news soon ^^...

After Secret Garden i got really interested in her so i went looking for variety shows with her and my chin drop when i soo that she did Love Letter and Family Outing Season 1!

I watched every single episode of this two shows! Back then i didnt now her XD

So i'm rewatching now. Just so her on Love Letter and now i'm going to start on FO.

I just cannot believe that i watched for the first time without realesing that it was her...funny ^^

But waht to do? Like i wrote earlier, back then i didn't watched dramas, only variety shows xD

Guest mindmixer

I have to admit that I didn't realize HJW before... I heard of her and all but only during SG did I really notice her! But I think she's a really humble and kind actress.

Was wondering if some kind souls can sub this video of Ha Ji Won "Then & Now"... so that we can learn about what they are saying about her... :)

BTW, I think Kim Jae Won and Ha Ji Won are compatible as well. Although would like to see her in a move with Won Bin definitely if possible...

Guest 4everlove

same here guys! I never notice HJW too! I was actually never interested in Korean drama but after seeing this amazing actress in this fantastic drama. Now, I'm officially korean drama fan and Ha Ji Won's loyal fan. hihi

Guest bashful

HI my fellow HJW fans. I am in need of your help. I am currently trying to find some of the award shows with HJW in it. Right now this is one of it I am having trouble looking for.

40th BaekSang Awards - Please if anyone could upload it for me in megaupload avi format, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You

@bashful - Haha. I was wondering about her ideal 'guy' as well. They never asked her about it, it's always "This and that said you're their ideal girl.." or maybe she was asked before and we just haven't read about it yet.. LOL!

@mindmixer and 4everlove - Guilty here! I never really knew Ha Ji Won until Secret Garden and honestly, I really thought that the actress who played "Sun Hwa" on IRIS (which is Kim So Yun) is the same person who will play the lead for SG (when I first read about it). They look the same to me on the pictures and I didn't really took time to remember KSY's real name after watching IRIS but I thought her character was really cool so I was pretty excited especially when I read that the female lead on this new drama (Se-Ga) is a stunt woman. Then her first action scene came up.. I was like, what's wrong with me? This is a totally different actress! THIS PERSON IS MUCH MORE COOLER!! LOL! and just like that I became a FAN.

raim.gif

I think, it's quite rare to see Korean actresses who can really pull off action scenes whether it's a movie or a drama - HA JI WON though is number 1 on my list (and she'll probably stay there for good). I'm looking forward to her next project but I'm even more excited to see her in Sector 7. :D :D

----

@everyonewhosaidTHANKS - You are very welcome! :) I enjoy subbing the vids and I'm glad everyone's enjoying them as well. :)

They look good together. Go Soo did say before that Ha Ji Won was his ideal type. Hmmm...if I were *ahemHBahem*  :sweatingbullets:  I'll  be sweating a bit if and when Ha Ji Won comes to work with Go Soo.  Haha! Yes, I ship HB & HJW they were so good in SG, I wished that it  was for  real. If my wish can't be granted at least let her be with  someone who will cherish her forever.:)

Hey  I know a lot of male celebrities admire HJW...but the question is who  does HJW admire? This is the question reporters should ask her and stop  asking nonsense questions regarding HB and his gf and if it affect her  during shooting.  I mean we all know she is too professional to let this  issue affect her...this is why SG is in high demand because of her and  HB's hot chemistry. So reporters should ask this question next time,  Which male actor do HJW admire? :) I sure fans are dying to know.....

HJW didn't mention who was her ideal type but she did say she likes  someone that is fun and cute, I guess she wants someone that share the  same attributes as her. I noticed that not everyone really pay attention  to HJW in her early years and now she got so much attention, especially  from the males. And she doesn't recklessly choose who to go out with,  this goes to show how professional to an extent she is, she doesn't take  her career or her beauty for granted, she is still the same HJW from  the old days except she has matured a lot through the years. I believed  she said she want fate to handle her love when she was guested in FO,  and it seems like her fate is really picky atm, not all the guys can get  her easily now. (She wasn't that well liked before debut and because  she worked hard, look at where she is now. I can't even see her clearly  right from the bottom of the mountain...)

After  Secret Garden i got really interested in her so i went looking for  variety shows with her and my chin drop when i soo that she did Love  Letter and Family Outing Season 1!

I didn't know she did love letter, was it Yoon Do Hyun's love letter?

I  have to admit that I didn't realize HJW before... I heard of her and  all but only during SG did I really notice her! But I think she's a  really humble and kind actress.

I can translate that for you, I will put them up when I have time.

EDIT: I just finished the video, and I am pretty amazed at what kind of a person she is now. There's things that all of you should know when watching this as soon as I translated them. (Very good video)

same  here guys! I never notice HJW too! I was actually never interested in  Korean drama but after seeing this amazing actress in this fantastic  drama. Now, I'm officially korean drama fan and Ha Ji Won's loyal fan.  hihi

Bravo! Now serve her with all your life.

HI  my fellow HJW fans.  I am in need of your help.  I am currently trying  to find some of the award shows with HJW in it.  Right now this is one  of it I am having trouble looking for.

40th BaekSang Awards -  Please if anyone could upload it for me in megaupload avi format, I  would greatly appreciate it.  Thank You

Here you go...

Raw Video >> http://www.tudou.com...ew/nOiZCk-NapI/

Chinese Subs >> http://www.tudou.com...ew/bhlGEX_txHE/

If you are doing a compilation of her awards, that would be awesome! :)

Guest shera_xxx

Hey I know a lot of male celebrities admire HJW...but the question is who does HJW admire? This is the question reporters should ask her and stop asking nonsense questions regarding HB and his gf and if it affect her during shooting. I mean we all know she is too professional to let this issue affect her...this is why SG is in high demand because of her and HB's hot chemistry. So reporters should ask this question next time, Which male actor do HJW admire? :) I sure fans are dying to know.....

Ha Ji Won like football star Park Ji Sung

April 29, 2007 | Category: Korea Entertainment

Popular Korean actress Ha Ji-won reveals that Korean football star Park Ji-sung is the ideal type as her boyfriend.

During a KBS interview, Ha Ji-won said that Park is cute and always do his best in his games.

Park Ji-sung is famous Asian football star; currently playing for Manchester United in England.

http://news.stareastasia.com/2007/04/ha-ji-won-like-football-star-park-ji-sung/

@uxmod....kjkfan7 and ps3hl thank you so much for all your help. :D

You got it right bashful...Me I'm dying to know also...And does HJW been linked or was she in a relationship before with any particular actor..???...

I'm not sure if someone posted this already. Just saw a much clearer video of when Ha Ji Won worked with Go Soo on an MV called Tears.

Watching the video makes me hope for them to work together again after all these years preferably in a drama.

They look good together. Go Soo did say before that Ha Ji Won was his ideal type. Hmmm...if I were *ahemHBahem* :sweatingbullets: I'll be sweating a bit if and when Ha Ji Won comes to work with Go Soo. Haha! Yes, I ship HB & HJW they were so good in SG, I wished that it was for real. If my wish can't be granted at least let her be with someone who will cherish her forever.:)

Thank you for posting the MV, I was wondering which project they starred in together! And I just found an interesting fact...

So I thought that the original interview that Go Soo did when he chose HJW as his ideal was pretty recent (at least from what I read) but apparently he already had that Gil RaIm syndrome a bit earlier, he filmed that section TV interview in August 2010. I thought that was an interesting fact and articles mention that although she is his ideal, they aren't close enough for example, to go out for drinks.

Upcoming will be a post from a blog regarding her friendship with the top male stars as well.

@uxmod- I agree with you, she does seem quite picky. Not much to go by in terms of who she has or hasn't dated except for this one person who is in the industry but not an actor.

She's very friendly though and appears to be that elusive butterfly for many guys.

Hey guys, I'm currently watching all her movies. The only film that's missing is her first movie "The Truth Game". I was wondering if any one here knows where I can possibly download a copy? I'd greatly appreciate it. :)

I've pretty much seen most of her films. I'll be watching Miracle on 1st Street and Sex is Zero later today. Quick review though..

The "horror" was more present in "PHONE" than "NIGHTMARE" however, she does make a really good looking ghost there. Haha.

"Reversal of Fortune" was a good romantic comedy next to "100 Days...".

"Haeundae" was better than I expected.

"Duelist" was confusing for me at the beginning though I'd have to say, the sword fights were really awesome..

"Babo" was touching and I'd have to agree with everyone, she does look AMAZING on that film.

"Closer to Heaven"... well, I saw this last night and boy, was it sad.. Great acting though, no wonder she won Best Actress for this.

"Daddy Long Legs" is probably one of my faves..

"Love so Divine" was really funny.. The 'story telling' scene was hilarious.. LOL!

And "Ditto" was a good watch too.

After this, I'll go see her other dramas. The more I watch her on screen, the more I admire her acting..

@ps3hi Once again, thanks for hardsubbing it. You will be busy later on. lawl

I just noticed this... And thank you for translating.. I've already saved up hard drive space for future projects (my way of saying "I hope you (and kjkfan) won't get tired translating them..") HAHA :)

Guest CHRUEZZ

Nice MV, I'm also hoping that they could work together in a drama or a movie in the near future.

Hey I know a lot of male celebrities admire HJW...but the question is who does HJW admire?

now my curiosity is killing me :lol:

I have to admit that I didn't realize HJW before... I heard of her and all but only during SG did I really notice her! But I think she's a really humble and kind actress.

wondering if some kind souls can sub this video of Ha Ji Won "Then & Now"... so that we can learn about what they are saying about her... :)BTW, I think Kim Jae Won and Ha Ji Won are compatible as well. Although would like to see her in a move with Won Bin definitely if possible...

That's a very nice video. I wonder what they are saying about HJW. For sure, it's all praises for HJW

I think, it's quite rare to see Korean actresses who can really pull off action scenes whether it's a movie or a drama - HA JI WON though is number 1 on my list (and she'll probably stay there for good).

Totally agree w/ you, she can kick-richard simmons. She's the only Korean actress I've seen who's not awkward in carrying guns.

No, it was the Loveletter show with Kang Hodong from waybackwhen..Love Letter Soompi threadshe appeared as a guest in the 1st season with Shinhwa

thanks for the link, cant wait to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KNhkboURMY&feature=related this is Ko soo interview. is not sub.

woot! Go Soo, HJW's fanboy, I wonder what did he say about HJW, did he mention what he likes about HJW?

Nice MV, I'm also hoping that they could work together in a drama or a movie in the near future.

now my curiosity is killing me  :lol:

That's a very nice video. I wonder what they are saying about HJW. For sure, it's all praises for HJW

Totally agree w/ you, she can kick-richard simmons. She's the only Korean actress I've seen who's not awkward in carrying guns.

thanks for the link, cant wait to watch it.

woot! Go Soo, HJW's fanboy, I wonder what did he say about HJW, did he mention what he likes about HJW?

http://subhatra.multiply.com/journal/item/52/MBC_interview_

you can find sub here, fr the above link.

Guest mindmixer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KNhkboURMY&feature=related 

this is Ko soo interview. is not sub.

Good thing there are japanese subs... But basically not much he said on HJW except they were friends... Yes but when the interviewer asked whether they go out for drinks, he shyly denied and said they don't.

But I'm not too sure it seems like HJW and GS are not really that close. When she received her Blue Dragon best actress from SYJ and GS, there wasn't much eye contact between them both especially when he handed her the award. She practically looked away. But she did look at SYJ when she gave the flowers. Actually, in that brief interaction, it was pretty awkward considering GS's shout out to HJW on how much he likes her as an ideal woman.

uxmodlook forward to you sharing the contents of the video with us. Actually there's another old video of her interview together with KJW as well. But not sure if there's much info of HJW there or not.